** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Naps - Thursday July 30th

Miss Chess 4.20 Goodwood E.Way 11/2 BetVictor

Miss Chess is well bred with Zoffany (who failed by only three quarters of a length to catch the great Frankel) and Sadler Wells in her pedigree, hence her €220k price tag. She was completely green on her debut, last from the stalls, jumped the road and not Hollie’s best ever ride. She was clearly the best horse in that race. The opposition will be tougher but I expect to see her true potential.

Goodwood 1:45 Note Bleu - 66/1 bet365 e/w thanks 

Note Bleu - from Gary Moore yard the 3yo makes his debut on turf as all six runs have been on AW plus the name sounds like blue so not turn that down, He got his win just before lockdown over at Kempton AW 1m winning by 3.25 off mark 70 but the handicapper hit him with a 7lb rise to carry after racing returns and that was 39 days ago again Kempton AW 1m when finishing 6th beaten by 6.75 lengths , He runs today over 1m 1f and was breed to go 1m 2f and runs 3lb out of handicap and a claimer George Rooke takes another 5lb off. If I get place money of this I'll be on the Rangers Mascot at Ibrox and he's called Broxi who runs at 7.00 Musselburgh as he won there 20 days ago at 33/1