Newmarket  16.45     King Leonidas           WIN

Edited by TheLoneBettor
Changed Bet

55 minutes ago, Striker said:

Good Luck All

Chance an outsider at Sha Tin tomorrow morning 

7.15-Fortune Patrol

Each Way @ 25-1  Paddy Power

Sha Tin & Happy Valley were all the rage a few weeks back , it's 22.11 Saturday night & only 3 firms have priced up, at Greyville where M.De  Kock has 1 Runner in the Group 2 only runner on the card not 1 firm has any prices up , bookies must be raking it in with UK Racing up & about !

Edited by calva decoy

Ive had  3 today all Haydock all B365 :hope

2.40 ANGARIUS 37pts @ 3.5
3.15 SAFE VOYAGE 37pts @ 3.5
4.25 MADE IN INDIA 26pts @ 5.0
100pts staked

Also every weekend the some of lads throw some money in a pot and well pick a L5 or L63 to see if we can win a few bob , anyway the last time we did it (which seems a lifetime ago our L15 got a return so after a few web chats last night we've decided to lump it all on an ew L63 on 6 of the 4 places races today as it seems we wont be meeting up in the boozer for quite a while yet  ?
So Im putting this up as well as I dont want to  come on here and aftertime if we win a fortune :rollin
image.png.bb9b3894a6d7257695b1b607c368a826.png

1 hour ago, MrJol said:

Two horses already had a run since racing resumed on the all weather, both run at Lingfield. Both ran well and will surely be much better for there respected races.

Lingfield 16.35   FARD    8/1 Bet365

Lingfield 17.10   REQUINTO DAWN    3/1 Bet365

Always been a fan of quick returners, Quanah was one yesterday , 3rd monday won yesterday 

Good luck with these .

19 minutes ago, roger2256 said:

Always been a fan of quick returners, Quanah was one yesterday , 3rd monday won yesterday 

Good luck with these .

image.png.4137f1b345048001efa36a0cd424cc11.png

This was a system put up around 20yrs ago by Jim Streek and still one of the most consistent around to this day despite its simplicity

you can replace rule 3 with any top rating of your choice (Sun , RP ratings, timeform etc) most top rated give similar results

7 minutes ago, Valiant Thor said:

This was a system put up around 20yrs ago by Jim Streek and still one of the most consistent around to this day despite its simplicity

you can replace rule 3 with any top rating of your choice (Sun , RP ratings, timeform etc) most top rated give similar results

That's exactly right , simple and consistent.

3 hours ago, Valiant Thor said:

Ive had  3 today all Haydock all B365 :hope

2.40 ANGARIUS 37pts @ 3.5
3.15 SAFE VOYAGE 37pts @ 3.5
4.25 MADE IN INDIA 26pts @ 5.0
100pts staked

Also every weekend the some of lads throw some money in a pot and well pick a L5 or L63 to see if we can win a few bob , anyway the last time we did it (which seems a lifetime ago our L15 got a return so after a few web chats last night we've decided to lump it all on an ew L63 on 6 of the 4 places races today as it seems we wont be meeting up in the boozer for quite a while yet  ?
So Im putting this up as well as I dont want to  come on here and aftertime if we win a fortune :rollin
image.png.bb9b3894a6d7257695b1b607c368a826.png

Bad day at Black Rock ....sigh
2.40 SANGARIUS 37pts @ 3.5 ................:$
3.15 SAFE VOYAGE 37pts @ 3.5..........2nd :\
4.25 MADE IN INDIA 26pts @ 5.0..........3rd :\

And it doesn't look like me and the boys will have enough for a packet of peanuts either :sad

20 hours ago, TheLoneBettor said:

Haydock      13.30     Oleksander               WIN

Newmarket  13.50     First In Line              WIN

Haydock      14.40     Elargam                    WIN

Lingfield       15.25     Brunel Charm           PLACE

Newmarket  15.35     Summer Romance    PLACE

Lingfield       16.00     Mackelly                    PLACE

Newmarket  16.45     King Leonidas           WIN                  Thank you Frankie Dettori  1st 2.78

Another shocker today. 1/7 - 4.25 points down.

All week 37 bets/8 wins = 21.62% SR - Just under a 6 point loss - Average winning odds 3.86 after 2% commission - LWR 2 - LLR 8 and also a 7.

Some of my systems on HRB don't seem to have any logic behind them. I am annoyed with myself because now I believe a bit more thought is needed next time instead of me trying to find those bigger priced horses. About half of my horses fell into that category. Even though 6 points down on the week, I do need to have a rethink on my system choices. Until then.

A terrible start to racing for me too. I’m still trying to find a system that works for me. You lot will laugh but what I did for yesterday’s racing was find the top 3 highest prize money races excluding the 2000 Guineas. I then rated horses in the field by last years  RPR ratings that they were given per race. Added them all up then divided them by how many races they had in 2019. The highest average would be my pick, or the top two highest rated. Terrebellum won her race at short odds but other than that it didn’t really show I was on to anything .

7 minutes ago, Villa Chris said:

A terrible start to racing for me too. I’m still trying to find a system that works for me. You lot will laugh but what I did for yesterday’s racing was find the top 3 highest prize money races excluding the 2000 Guineas. I then rated horses in the field by last years  RPR ratings that they were given per race. Added them all up then divided them by how many races they had in 2019. The highest average would be my pick, or the top two highest rated. Terrebellum won her race at short odds but other than that it didn’t really show I was on to anything .

I wouldn't worry too much if I were you, variance in the results atm will be just the same as the beginning of any season,

1 minute ago, Valiant Thor said:

I wouldn't worry too much if I were you, variance in the results atm will be just the same as the beginning of any season,

Very true . With everything that’s going on, it’s made it even more unpredictable. Might test it everyday next week without parting with my cash and see how it looks then. 

2 hours ago, Valiant Thor said:

Have you kept a record of results over the years and how profitable has the strategy been?  Just interested

26 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

Have you kept a record of results over the years and how profitable has the strategy been?  Just interested

If there are any qualifiers for this system I usually use it towards my input to the L15-L32-L64 cash bets I have with my mates @ weekends so unfortunately dont have the results, but I do know if the selections were crap I wouldn't be using them.
Ralphie7 has been posting a similar method on the board since dinosaurs ruled the earth and I think that makes a profit most years so that could be used as a yardstick

Edited by Valiant Thor
dyslexia lol

1 hour ago, Valiant Thor said:

If there are any qualifiers for this system I usually use it towards my input to the L15-L32-L64 cash bets I have with my mates @ weekends so unfortunately dont have the results, but I do know if the selections were crap I wouldn't be using them.
Ralphie7 has been posting a similar method on the board since dinosaurs ruled the earth and I think that makes a profit most years so that could be used as a yardstick

Many thanks