** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Snooker Shootout

Fader

This comes at a good time for me as my luck in snooker has been shocking. That and a few bad tips in the mix means i can throw a few punts at this random event and hope to get a few points back. Although it is pretty random, one thing you will want on your side is a good fast average shot time. Un-Nooh, winner last year had the fastest time in that regard and was by no means a big suprise winner.

Ronnie is back for this event and it will be interesting to see how he fares. You can't be having 10/1 on anybody here though. Ronnie or not, you need some luck to win this event. No doubt about that. Infact, I can't even have anybody under 28/1 for this event and even that price is skinny in my eyes. I do like Murphy for this event but his price doesn't entice me. Un-Nooh is an obvious like, but I think he is too skinny too.

I wont go in great detail to the picks because, let's face it you need some luck here and you need the balls going for you consistantly over a couple of days. I've gone for players who have been here before. You don't need somebody going out because he forgot he had a shotclock against him.

yes, i've gone for alot but i've only staked 10pts on this event half decent shouts. Half big outsiders.

1pt G.Dott to win Shootout 33/1 ladbrokes (boosted)
1pt Xintong to win Shootout 33/1 ladbrokes
1pt L.Brecel to win Shooutout 45/1 ladbrokes
1pt J.Perry to win Shootout 50/1 william hill
1pt M.Holt to win Shootout 66/1 ladbrokes

Outsiders:
0.5pts E/W M.Gould to win Shootout 80/1 ladbrokes
0.5pts E/W Li Hang to win Shooutout 80/1 ladbrokes
0.5pts E/W M.White to win Shooutout 150/1 ladbrokes
0.5pts E/W M.Georgiou to win Shootout 150/1 ladbrokes
0.5pts E/W Lictenberg to win Shooutout 400/1 ladbrokes

For anybody that is interested, here is this seasons top 20 fastest players :

1) Ronnie 16.87secs
2) Un-Nooh 16.95secs
3) Xintong 18.36
4) Lisowski 19.09
5) Williams 19.23
6) Trump 19.34
7) Day 19.57
8)Fu 19.62
9) M.White 19.67
10) Allen 19.69
11) Perry 19.76
12) Heathcote 19.85
13) J.Robertson 19.96
14) Page 19.97
15) Milkins 20.03
16) G.Wilson 20.10
17) Parsons 20.31
18) Sargeant 20.35
19) Burden 20.45
20) Bingyu 20.59

On 2/20/2020 at 8:54 AM, Fader said:

This comes at a good time for me as my luck in snooker has been shocking. That and a few bad tips in the mix means i can throw a few punts at this random event and hope to get a few points back. Although it is pretty random, one thing you will want on your side is a good fast average shot time. Un-Nooh, winner last year had the fastest time in that regard and was by no means a big suprise winner.

Ronnie is back for this event and it will be interesting to see how he fares. You can't be having 10/1 on anybody here though. Ronnie or not, you need some luck to win this event. No doubt about that. Infact, I can't even have anybody under 28/1 for this event and even that price is skinny in my eyes. I do like Murphy for this event but his price doesn't entice me. Un-Nooh is an obvious like, but I think he is too skinny too.

I wont go in great detail to the picks because, let's face it you need some luck here and you need the balls going for you consistantly over a couple of days. I've gone for players who have been here before. You don't need somebody going out because he forgot he had a shotclock against him.

yes, i've gone for alot but i've only staked 10pts on this event half decent shouts. Half big outsiders.

1pt G.Dott to win Shootout 33/1 ladbrokes (boosted)
1pt Xintong to win Shootout 33/1 ladbrokes
1pt L.Brecel to win Shooutout 45/1 ladbrokes
1pt J.Perry to win Shootout 50/1 william hill
1pt M.Holt to win Shootout 66/1 ladbrokes

Outsiders:
0.5pts E/W M.Gould to win Shootout 80/1 ladbrokes
0.5pts E/W Li Hang to win Shooutout 80/1 ladbrokes
0.5pts E/W M.White to win Shooutout 150/1 ladbrokes
0.5pts E/W M.Georgiou to win Shootout 150/1 ladbrokes
0.5pts E/W Lictenberg to win Shooutout 400/1 ladbrokes

Holty wins the tournament. 66/1