Tennis 2.0

This Tennis predicting lark is tough - completed my very first Beta version for Tennis Predictor. Hope you don't mind me posting (one off) my selections for today 10th August to compare with yours.

My Excel Spreadshett is available for free download on my web site but only a Beta version - I am sure I will be making changes but with the football season starting  my focus will be elsewhwere.

Tennis190810.jpg

5 hours ago, OddsPredictor said:

This Tennis predicting lark is tough - completed my very first Beta version for Tennis Predictor. Hope you don't mind me posting (one off) my selections for today 10th August to compare with yours.

My Excel Spreadshett is available for free download on my web site but only a Beta version - I am sure I will be making changes but with the football season starting  my focus will be elsewhwere.

Tennis190810.jpg

Will u post picks / results and thanks in advance.

Edited by anaconda69
Read website now

£372 with Busta just beating Isner as I finished my breakfast. Hopefully this gets back to where it was before Is started filtering out some picks to try and improve it. 

Two matches moved over to today. 

There are some picks for the first matches today, I am just waiting to be matched, or I'll take partially lower odds to get matched, and then i'll get them up with any more for the morning matches. 

Capture.PNG