** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis 2.0

1 more pick. Looks like a couple of points loss for the day unless Rybakina and Sousa can pull it out the bag. A few short price faves losing that took a hit. I did then think maybe I should avoid the lower priced faves, sub 1.5, but only two have lost so far so I am hoping just a random day where faves wanted to be crap. 

1 more for the evening match, maybe another pick for about 10pm games (UK time)

Capture.PNG

5 hours ago, anaconda69 said:

In your real bets, are you still matching at the 10-15 ticks more? Keep up the good work.

No, my real bets are being made at the price in the spreadsheet. Sometimes 2-3 ticks higher if there's a space but on the first day of restarting this I missed a winner by trying to get 15 ticks higher so cancelled that tactic. Maybe with underdogs I go a bit higher but the spreadsheet shows the price I bet at as this is my personal record of how it's going.

£146 loss yesterday. Two matches still to play and Ebden was injured and retired, luckily he retired at 0-5 in the first set. If he played one more game and lost the set it would have been a losing bet. 

Quite a few picks up to the early afternoon matches. I have increased stakes to 2% per bet. Even with a fair amount of picks, there hasn't been too much of the bank used up. Saying this, on a day when I increase stakes I almost ALWAYS lose. I think it's the law lol. 

Capture.PNG

13 hours ago, Tennis Picks said:

No, my real bets are being made at the price in the spreadsheet. Sometimes 2-3 ticks higher if there's a space but on the first day of restarting this I missed a winner by trying to get 15 ticks higher so cancelled that tactic. Maybe with underdogs I go a bit higher but the spreadsheet shows the price I bet at as this is my personal record of how it's going.

Don't let one missed dictate the whole thing. U we're doing well on the last thread with inplay odds they made it more profitable

5 minutes ago, anaconda69 said:

Don't let one missed dictate the whole thing. U we're doing well on the last thread with inplay odds they made it more profitable

There were quite a few missed ones on the last thread. All where they were quick easy wins. This seems to be going OK taking SP. Really, with the algorithm, the prices should be value anyway. 

1 more for this evening. 

@OddsPredictor, i have checked the ROI etc, i keep updating it but there are bets outstanding and winning so will do a proper total in the morning but it's basically £6590 total staked, £850 profit and ROI of just under 13%.

Actually that's with the stakes included for the three matches not currently finished. So slightly higher ROI.

Capture.PNG

Edited by Tennis Picks

4 more. Some are higher than SP to be matched in play, the value isn't there at SP. It might mean some don't get matched but it's not every pick so better to have it sit there waiting at value rather than not place the bet. Hopefully with an edge, the increased turnover can increase the ROI (which is high at the moment for long term so I expect it to drop)

Capture.PNG

£583 from yesterdays matches. Some really niced priced dogs winning. Also I was on the wrong side of two retirements which is always frustrating. 

Doi wasn't fully matched in play, i left it unmatched so Ive changed the stake to £71.97 to reflect that. Moriya was an interesting one too, I left it at 2.96 to be matched in play. He drifted to 2.96, I had only £1 of the full stake matched and then he won the first set and I think was a break up in the second and down to about 1.2. 

I thought I had missed out on a nice win. Then he started losing, got fully matched and left it late to grab the win. Got there in the end. 

July Total: 

Staked: £8606.97

Profit: £1304.77

ROI: 15.1%

Capture.PNG