** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis 2.0

Horrendous day today, it was always going to happen when saying to just focus on bigger odds bets now. lol

I am going back to all odds. Not just because of today, but looking through some old data and results (which doesn't take as long as I thought, but still a fair amount of time) it seems that diff odds sections have their little runs of profit before dropping back (from a small data set), so although the over 3.0 bets have been amazing, it might be their time to drop down and the faves to lift the profit back up. 

The ROI has taken a big hit after today I think, but onwards and upwards. Still a decent bank left to play with even if it has taken a knock. All odds now being done again and there's two bets I have jumped on now. Also, i won't be putting any in at much bigger prices. Too many didn't get matched the other day. If I can't get at least partially matched right away then I won't bet. 

I won't try to get value by leaving the whole bet at higher odds, i will skip that match. 

The two picks. 

Capture.PNG

Yes I thought I saw the baby going down the plug hole.

I hear quite often - its very hard making a profit from short odds but I don't see why. Either there is value or there isn't and there are no facts that I can find that shows that the market in general is skewed in any particular direction.

The trouble with long odds though is that you can hit some very bad losing streaks which knocks your confidence as well as your bank balance.

Keep missing your picks but here were some today I managed to see in time.

Tennis190723.jpg

Edited by OddsPredictor

3 hours ago, OddsPredictor said:

Yes I thought I saw the baby going down the plug hole.

I hear quite often - its very hard making a profit from short odds but I don't see why. Either there is value or there isn't and there are no facts that I can find that shows that the market in general is skewed in any particular direction.

The trouble with long odds though is that you can hit some very bad losing streaks which knocks your confidence as well as your bank balance.

Keep missing your picks but here were some today I managed to see in time.

Tennis190723.jpg

You're right about that. We're still in profit for the month, just. So it's back to what it was before, with loads of bets and time to see if can build it up again. 

Capture.PNG

Lesham didn't get matched otherwise it would have been a nicer day. I didn't put any in much higher to be matched so he must have shortened quickly from where he was and of course didn't go higher. 

A nice winner at 4.0. I swear the other day I must've picked the only day to focus on the high odds picks where they all lost lol. 

Capture.PNG

Small loss yesterday but with two bets at 2.68 and 2.38 only being matched for approx £20 each, it would have been a profitable day if they were fully matched. For that reason, as long as the market is there and the gaps aren't too big, I will be getting fully matched when I make the selections. It's better to take a few ticks lower with the rest of the stake than to not have it matched and see a nice priced player win. 

Back to winning days I think today. It's been crap since I spent the day focusing on the higher odds only. 

Capture.PNG

Back to higher odds today. Yesterday I ended up missing appointments and being late to let staff in at work because I am trying to go through selections and it's taking lots of time when I am busy with other things. 

Over 3's still have ROI of almost 70%. The last two have both been winners and I am busy again today and playing football later so only checking for the higher odds which takes a fraction of the time. 

About a point and a half loss yesterday. I can't remember the last time I woke up and saw the overnight matches in USA had produced a winner lol, it's losses every time. 

Capture.PNG