** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps - Friday June 14th (Chepstow OFF)

• BillyHills changed the title to Naps - Friday June 14th (Chepstow OFF)
1 hour ago, LeMale said:

Just want to mention the unbelievable job jockey Pat Cosgrave did on Fitzrovia yesterday.

Just staying on the horse was amazing but riding it home for the win was a miracle!!!

Agreed.

On another subject I find it amazing that a fellow member tips up winners at 66/1 and 25/1 and no-one says well done. 
I can only apologise for the lack of appreciation around the Naps comp in general.
On the other hand Trotter got a few likes for telling people a meeting was off the other day, funny old world.

Me, Me, Me :\

7 minutes ago, BillyHills said:

Agreed.

On another subject I find it amazing that a fellow member tips up winners at 66/1 and 25/1 and no-one says well done. 
I can only apologise for the lack of appreciation around the Naps comp in general.
On the other hand Trotter got a few likes for telling people a meeting was off the other day, funny old world.

Me, Me, Me :\

Ha ha ha,or LoL as i think it's done nowadays! Thanks anyway Billy and i believe i have recieved some likes and ty's but it

seems you have to earn your stripes(and rightly so!) with giving tips,such as yourself and Trotter, and i'm still very new to this

so i can't imagine anyone would trust my Naps to actually put any money on them and then when the odd one wins all you think

is "why didn't i back it?" I've been backing PercyP's Naps since i joined...the first time i didn't, you guessed it, won at 

14-1 !!!! Funny old game eh.