** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Bet365 - Daily Betting limits

Phileas

Hello Guys, 

Can anyone tell me what kind of bets I can get on Bet365 on a daily basis without been flagged? I have heard of people getting accounts blocked on Bet365 so want to make sure I do not raise any flags. BTW, my bets are mostly inplay corners, so Bet365 is the best bookie for this and an exchange like Betfair would not work. 

I need to get on around 20 main bets per day, every day. My main bets will be the same amount of probably 50 quid, I may raise it if you guys think I might get away with it. To keep under the radar, I will be making a number of other bets throughout the day, many of them I plan to lay off at Betfair. The idea is so it does not look I have any kind of system. 

So, I would be looking to get through 2k a day, I know that is not a problem for many days but does it become a problem if you are betting 2k every day? I also have had warnings for been on Bet365 too long! Been more or less accused of been addicted to gambling lol. 

BTW, before anyone asks ;). I have been working on corner bets for 2 years, I have researched and tested many markets. I have and continue to test my main types of markets I have narrowed it down too. So, it is time to start getting a bit more serious. 

Thanks in advance.

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, paparainbow said:

They will limit you if your stakes are high and your payout high too. Are you positive that younhave a winner strategy?

why not split your bets in different bookies? There are others offering corners too.

Sorry, but that isn't accurate. If that was the case, they wouldn't be the world's highest revenue for any gaming company. Bigger stakes punters don't worry them in the slightest, it's the clever punters who consistently chip away at them month after month and are always taking the best odds. There's a lot more to limiting punters than people think.

Like any bookmaker, if they think you are too shrewd in a certain area or type of betting they will limit your ability to hurt them. If any of us were a bookmaker, we would do the same if we're honest. ;) 

Thanks guys for the replies. 

Sir Puntalot, you make a good point about bookies being worried more about clever punter than they are of bigger stakes punters.

I have been thinking a lot more about this, and it seems the best way to stay under the radar is to not actually win with the bookmaker in the long run but instead win with an exchange :). What I plan to do now is to place my system bets and then place numerous other bets that will be "layed" on the exchange. Of course, many of the other bets might win but I expect in the long run, they will lose to the exchange. This would also hopefully disguise my system a bit better as so many other bets on other markets will be going through my account, and I also will make sure I make few if any win withdrawls with the bookie and also top up the account now and then. 

I would be interested to know if anyone else has a system that can only be used with a bookie, and if so have they managed to stay under the radar and kept account open and  not restricted? 

Just to confirm, my system does not work on exchanges and only works with bookies that do Asian inplay corners.

Cheers for any replies.

I’d say stop prevaricating and get on with it, win some money and enjoy it rather than trying to find someone on here who’s experience is directly relevant to yours.

As @Sir Puntalot says, if you show yourself to be shrewd in a particular market, you run the risk of being limited in that area, even if you remain unrestricted on other markets. It’s impossible to second guess what will happen to you regardless of anyone else’s experience.

i follow Kevin Pullein’s tips in the RP and most of those are AH card or corner bets. I can never get on as much as I’d like but can typically get 5 to 10 times as much on the closest “straight” handicap.

365 wont let me get more than £ 3 on the dogs ( as i rinsed em for about 8k in a 6 month period )but will let me punt as much as i like on footy , rugby , cricket and tennis but i no longer get BOG and any other offers 

just get on with it mate , and if they do pull you its cos you are doing summat right ...good luck 

My own experience with bet365.

I have had 2 accounts limited by bet365. My own and my wife's.

1st account I had for over 2 years. 1st year normal punting, 2nd year I followed Goranswinners live bets. During 2nd year after I won quite a lot, they limit my account.

2nd account even worse. Following tipsters I placed 15 bets approx 2000euros in 2 days  (different soccer leagues). On the 3rd day, they informed my account is limited. I won 90euros :lol

My point is, that they have different filters on how to limit players. My 1st experience seems "normal". My 2nd experience, they probably realised I was following tipster, because I put in multiple value bets in short time period.