** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Nov 23rd - 26th

germanratings1.jpg

germanratings2.jpg

Oh dear, Germany have been relegated to League B for the next UEFA Nations League competition in two years time. Well, what better way for their fans to put the misery of international football behind them by concentrating back on domestic action. Here are the odds and ratings for the upcoming matches. Take a look and let us know your picks from the bets. :ok

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga and II Bundesliga

73% of Leverkusen's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.
Leverkusen have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 matches in Bundesliga.
Stuttgart have conceded the opening goal in 73% of their matches in Bundesliga.
Leverkusen have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 home matches in Bundesliga.
Greuther Fürth have scored 50% of their goals after the 75th minute in II Bundesliga.
Magdeburg have lost their last 4 matches in II Bundesliga.
Bielefeld have failed to win in their last 6 matches in II Bundesliga.
38% of Magdeburg's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in II Bundesliga.
Bielefeld conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 8 matches in II Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 98 Football Betting Streaks for 23.11.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-11-2018-12154

Bayer Leverkusen v VfB Stuttgart

Bayer Leverkusen: Pohjanpalo (0/0 f)

VfB Stuttgart: Baumgartl (10/1 d), Donis (5/1 f)(both doubtful), Badstuber (7/0 d), Didavi (4/0 m), Sosa (4/0 d), Özcan (3/0 m), Meyer (0/0 g), Kliment (0/0 f)

Greuther Fürth v Magdeburg

Greuther Fürth: Sauer (11/0 d, suspended), Wittek (11/0 d), Omladič (3/0 m), Parker (3/0 m), Steininger (5/1 m), Ideguchi (4/1 m)

Magdeburg: Ignjovski (11/0 d), Laprevotte (1/0 m), Preißinger (5/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Freiburg vs Werder Bremen

This week in the Bundesliga I thought I would take a massive risk. That risk comes in the match between Freiburg and Werder Bremen at the Schwarzwald-Stadion in a 2:30pm kick-off this Sunday. The home side might be lower in the table but the away side are in dire form.

Freiburg have served us well in the betting this season so we're going to throw our weight behind them again here. Christian Streich's team had a slow start to the season but have lost just 2 of their last 9 league games. Unfortunately, one of those was their last home game against Mainz. My approach to this is that Streich won't allow back-to-back home defeats against mid-table opposition.

Werder Bremen have been, quite honestly, awful lately. It's now three demoralising defeats in a row for Florian Kohfeldt's men. 4 goals scored but 11 goals conceded. Defensive issues are plaguing the club right now and until they get sorted it looks like a rough spell for the team from Bremen.

Backing the home side is a big call here and even though I'm not giving my total faith to them I still think that given Werder Bremen's terrible recent league form that tipping Freiburg to win seems the logical choice with a Draw No Bet option. I think given neither side are exactly tight at the back that backing both teams to score also seems realistic.

Freiburg Draw No Bet @ 2.04 with MarathonBet

BTTS @ 1.69 with SportPesa

@Magic0024, @malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, and @JKos, what are the bets that you guys are backing this weekend?

Bielefeld-Duisburg

Bielefeld in bad Shape and without a win in last 5 Games including a 0:3 defeat in German Cup at Home against tonights opponent Duisburg. Duisburg since new Coach Lieberknecht take the Comando in better Shape. But today i think it will be a close one. Duisburg in last Games strong in Defensive, but normaly Bielefed are strong at home and thats what i say today 1X2 are absolut No Bet. But today i think Both Teams can score. Both need a victory after the Break to take the Momentum on his Side.

Both2Score - Yes 1.80 4/10 bet365

Fuerth-Magdeburg

Magdeburg surprised everyone when the sacked his Coach before Break. Now with former Hamburg Coach Oenning a new one and he will have a tough task. Former Coach was very popular in whole Magdeburg Fans-Scene. Today it´s there first Game with new Coach and i think Oenning made some Changes. Oenning in Hamburg like more the offensive Game and today they need a win. Fuerth after grear start now with a down trend and i think they deserved it. It´s not a team who played in Places like 1-6. For today they have a task to win against Magdeburg, because if they loose today the will fall Down again in Table. See here many Goals because both need the win to come in Positive Mention.

Over 2.5 @ 3/10 tipico

3 hours ago, Neubs said:
Bielefeld-Duisburg

Bielefeld in bad Shape and without a win in last 5 Games including a 0:3 defeat in German Cup at Home against tonights opponent Duisburg. Duisburg since new Coach Lieberknecht take the Comando in better Shape. But today i think it will be a close one. Duisburg in last Games strong in Defensive, but normaly Bielefed are strong at home and thats what i say today 1X2 are absolut No Bet. But today i think Both Teams can score. Both need a victory after the Break to take the Momentum on his Side.

Both2Score - Yes 1.80 4/10 >bet365

Fuerth-Magdeburg

Magdeburg surprised everyone when the sacked his Coach before Break. Now with former Hamburg Coach Oenning a new one and he will have a tough task. Former Coach was very popular in whole Magdeburg Fans-Scene. Today it´s there first Game with new Coach and i think Oenning made some Changes. Oenning in Hamburg like more the offensive Game and today they need a win. Fuerth after grear start now with a down trend and i think they deserved it. It´s not a team who played in Places like 1-6. For today they have a task to win against Magdeburg, because if they loose today the will fall Down again in Table. See here many Goals because both need the win to come in Positive Mention.

Over 2.5 @ 2.00 3/10 tipico

Bielefed FT 0:1

Fuerth FT 3:2

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Düsseldorf have scored 40% of their goals after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
Bayern Munich conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 matches in Bundesliga.
73% of Dortmund's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.
Wolfsburg have scored 33% of their goals after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
RB Leipzig have been undefeated in their last 10 matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 197 Football Betting Streaks for 24.11.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-24-11-2018-12168

A decent distance of seven points from the second Bayern has Dortmund and at least wants to keep it after the end of this game, which confronts her with Mainz away. Difficult game, as its defensive problems are data in almost every match and a reasonable choice is the many goals
FSV MAINZ 05 vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60

On 19/11/2018 at 2:03 PM, VYA said:

Bundesliga 2

Holstein Kiel x Sandhausen

OVER 2.5 - @ 1.90 PINNACLE

1 units

I've projected my fair line and for my analys I see +EV in this odd.because both teams have good attack and bad deffense and the needed to win for up to table

Min odd: @ 1.80

Final result:

2X1

+ 0.9 UNITS

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Hannover 96 have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Bundesliga.
Werder Bremen have scored in each of their last 11 matches in Bundesliga.
Hannover 96 conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 9 matches in Bundesliga.
Werder Bremen have scored in each of their last 5 away matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 153 Football Betting Streaks for 25.11.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-25-11-2018-12175

Football Facts and Streaks regarding II Bundesliga

Hamburger SV have won their last 3 away matches in II Bundesliga.
Union Berlin have been undefeated in their last 13 matches in II Bundesliga.
33% of Hamburger SV's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in II Bundesliga.
62% of Union Berlin's matches ended up in a draw in II Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 63 Football Betting Streaks for 26.11.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-26-11-2018-12185