Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** September Competition Winners: Well done to Mickyftm32 (NAPS/KO Cup), & Avongirl (Poker) ***
keef75

Free Football Analysis Tool

2 minutes ago, Rivilearner said:

Nice work keef, welcome from your one day rest:loon

Hope you haven't forgotten about my latest filter: goal scored and concede O2.5.

I'll get to that, I promise.  I'm just working on something else - accumulators - so, instead of just a level stake per bet strategy it will combine all selections for each day into an accumulator.

Rivilearner was on the right track about different leagues,what really gives the percentages a huge kick is when low percentage leagues are filtered out. One can also only include top percentage leagues too on  a strategy,that you can sort later.

Accumulator bets are now available.  It was quite a challenge to write but I've tested it using many different filters and it all appears to be working fine.  Please let me know if you spot anything that doesn't look right.

I'm going away for a few days next week so I won't be able to update the data.  I'll get as much as I can uploaded before I go regarding upcoming matches but there won't be any results posted while I'm away.  I'll catch up on it all when I get back as I'll be able to download the info I need.

2 hours ago, keef75 said:

Accumulator bets are now available.  It was quite a challenge to write but I've tested it using many different filters and it all appears to be working fine.  Please let me know if you spot anything that doesn't look right.

This is great, nice work

Choose 'Accumulator' from the Staking Strategy options.  Once you return some results you'll see they look a little different.  You'll see a daily summary line in red or green depending on whether the bets in that day lost or won.  Use the blue 'All Results' button above the table to expand it out and see all matches.

I had thought about limiting the number of selections in the accumulator and I knew you'd ask for it!  It's on the 'to do' list but it was an effort getting it working in the first place so I haven't given it much thought yet.

Edited by keef75

Thanks, Riv.  I'll try my best but can't promise as I have a busy few days coming up before I go.

I have added something else though, it's a selection analysis (only for level-stakes at the moment) which will show at the bottom of the page.  It shows the list of leagues (that you have selected) and how many matches in each resulted in a win/loss based on your search criteria.  It also shows a breakdown by league position difference.

Probably best just to have a look as it's self-explanatory when you see it.  It'll be good for additional filtering as you can see which leagues/position differences are the worst performing and you can tweak accordingly.

Edited by keef75

I've modified the 'DRAW BESTIAL' set that I mentioned earlier by using the new selection analysis to further filter out the worst performing leagues etc.  It's called 'DRAW BESTIAL MODIFIED' and now has a win rate of 42.95% and a ROI of 38.30.  Because it's based on draws, where the odds are higher, this win rate is perfect for giving consistent returns. 

It's ok to keep filtering out leagues that haven't done well in the past but I think a good indicator of how well a parameter set is doing is to look at the annual summary.  If it's making a profit year-on-year then the chances are it will keep doing so.

When I get a spare 4 or 5 hours (that's how long it took to process 2016/17 season for the 51 leagues I have data for!!!) I'll add the data for the 2015/16 season and we can run these sets against even more data.

Edited by keef75

On 17/08/2018 at 7:37 PM, keef75 said:

Following on from previous discussions about this (unfortunately all posts have been removed from the betting tools section of this forum), I'm pleased to announce that the rdata site is still up and running and I'll be keeping it updated with the latest fixtures and results so we can get some ideas of the best performing historical systems.

The site is http://rdata.uk and it is available to everyone.

It is absolutely free to use with no restrictions, log-ins etc. and I intend to keep it that way.  I update the data daily and am still adding the lower league information so that more selections can get picked up.  There's only data going back to 10th August at the moment as that's all I could get my hands on but it is an extension of the infamous 'Monster'.  

If anyone has any historical data that shows results with the league positions of the home/away teams (at the time of the match) plus prices for 1X2, BTTS and U/O2.5 I'd be very interested in seeing it.  I know there are paid-for solutions out there but the ethos of what I am doing here is all about keeping data free.

I won't be posting any unnecessary information or links here.  I'll mostly leave it up to you to visit when you want.

I added a little bit of extra functionality earlier - Eligible Matches.  Once you've set up the parameters you can click on the green button above the filter box and you will see the matches that fit the criteria chosen.  Sometimes there won't be any matches (especially at this time of year when lots of seasons are only just starting).

What does "SP" mean from your tables?

1 hour ago, Xtc12 said:

@keef75 I get no returns from BTTS when filtered. You might look when you get back. Thanks.

@Xtc12, unfortunately there isn't much in the way of BTTS prices in the data that I managed to get hold of and if there aren't any prices for a particular match then it's not included in the output.  I should review it at some point and, if necessary, remove the BTTS options.

7 minutes ago, pmxpo said:

I checked your site and didn't quite understand the prediction. Are all the tips BTTS?

No, If you click on the blue 'Filters' button just above the results you'll see all the options you can play around with.  In the first drop-down box you can choose the bet type: home wins, draws, double chance, etc..  Choose that first and then change the other filters.  The best thing to do is to load up one of the saved sets and you can see what's going on, make small changes to see if you can improve it.

I've added the results for the weekend along with today's matches.  The data was only available this morning.  Tomorrow's match data isn't complete yet so I'll try and add that later if I can.  I won't be adding anything else until 4th Sept after today.

It's nice to see that other people are saving sets, I enjoy looking through them so please keep it up!  It makes all the hard work worthwhile.

See you all soon!

Hope everyone is doing ok! I've been downloading the PDF files on my phone each day and will process them all when I return next Tuesday/Wednesday. I'm happily laying in the Portuguese sun at the moment. Has anyone discovered any brilliant systems?

Quick update - I'll be adding all the data from last week/this week some time tomorrow.  I also have a new feature to show off which should boost potential profits, that'll be available tomorrow too as I still have a little bit of work left to do on it.