** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Naps - Monday July 23rd

840 Windsor

Whitehall 9/4 bet365

Not much to shout about on Monday so may be worth waiting for Whitehall in the lucky last at Windsor. I like the combo of Stoute and Kingscote. The 3yo is a typical late developer from this yard and looks to be improving with races, he won at Nottingham in June when well backed and then last time out was 3rd at Newmarket off this mark but was possibly given far too much to do. Kingscote takes over and I expect a good run.

AYR 3:05 Royal Duchess @ 15/2 betfair  e/w thanks 

Royal Duchess....from Lucy Normile yard the 8yo has won four times at 7f on good and soft ground with all those wins coming here over todays distance she's also found various place finishes here, Conditions will not be a problem as we've had a bit of rain on West Coast and should be good under foot,

She last ran 62 days ago here in only her 2nd race of the season after 204 days break ,She finished 2nd at Ayr 7f GF beaten a length by Mischief Managed, She made headway well over 1f out and chased winner well inside final furlong and was running on off 65 with Connor Murtagh claiming 5lbs , The yard go with the same set up today and I would expect they've worked on her stamina and a bit better timing by claimer when to strike for line,