Naps - Monday April 30th

Thirsk 4.05 Hee Haw @ 16/1 bet365 e/w thanks 

Hee Haw.....from Paul Midgley yard I would as well going for this one as last handful of picks have been rubbish so Hee Haw is appropriate , the 4yo has won three times at 6f on good and soft ground. He's a distance winner and had the one run this season by looks of things it was a prep race 25 days ago for turf season as yard sent him to Wolverhampton AW 6f when 3rd beaten 8 lengths his first time on AW , Paul Mulrennan comes in to ride and been in saddle twice before on turf a win as 2yo and last race last season on turf a 3rd place

@DanV89

DanV89 posted two bets and the rules state if this happens and neither post is specified as the Nap bet then they will be void. Its unfortunate but then again many will think the second post was replacing the original and that was a loser?? How an I supposed to decide which one to count?

Rules:

Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 22.14.22.png

On 4/29/2018 at 7:39 PM, DanV89 said:

5.35 Thirsk - Zig Zag - 9/1 Bet365 

13 hours ago, DanV89 said:

2.30 Salisbury - Dream Farr 11/1 Bet365 

:ok

10 hours ago, BillyHills said:

@DanV89

DanV89 posted two bets and the rules state if this happens and neither post is specified as the Nap bet then they will be void. Its unfortunate but then again many will think the second post was replacing the original and that was a loser?? How an I supposed to decide which one to count?

Rules:

Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 22.14.22.png

:ok

Sorry Graham completely my fault. That’ll teach me to post bets after a few beers and then forget I’ve done it!!