Racing Chat - Sunday March 4th

420 Southwell

Western Way 100/30 Bet365

Don Cantillion and Adam Kirby are a decent combo to follow and they have teamed up twice already with this old boy. A genuine sort who has won a bumper, a hurdle and a flat race and anything up to 3 miles. He stayed on ok last time at Kempton but couldn't peg back a Gary Moore runner and should give a good account in this competitive little handicap.

2.15 Southwell - Warriors Legacy

I backed a horse called Rock On Baileys in a class 5 and it beat Warriors by about a length. I would have a big bet if it didn’t have such a wide draw. Although I’m willing to take a chance at a generous 3/1, probably down to the draw. With a decent jockey on board I’m hoping he can get away and being a very speedy sort I can see this happening and I would be very confident. You could alternatively play in  running once you’ve seen the break! Or will the odds tumble?

On BillyHills race! I watched the videos of Cousin Khee and I was quiet impressed with this horse. I think it’s between this horse and Western Way. I’m backing both with marginally more on Cousin!

Edited by godofhorses

Stuck indoors so might as well get involved  and keep the ratings tuned ...

215 south

Kingstreet lady   200

Blistering dancer   196

Silver penny    194 

Kingstreet lady was beaten by subsequent winner so form looks solid ....Silver penny has Been running well lately but still looks a touch exposed ....Blistering dancer ran poorly last time but when last here showed fantastic speed to 5f so worth a shot at 11/1 today 

Kingstreet lady 10pts win 2/1 betvic

Blistering dancer 5pts win 11/1 bet365

hopefully todays horse racing tips do as well as the other day,with roys legacy a non runner, i will sub it with the fav , for an interest before trying  to watch 2 football matches at the same time, a pen in each game hopefully

455 south 

St james park   190

Urban spirit   184

Queen moon   182

Tilley Devine 182 

Very tricky race ,,,,,,......top2 have strong form at other tracks but no form at south well ....total unknown ?....,.   Tilley Devine has form at CD so could be the one to upset the Apple cart but I'm testing the tuning of the ratings so I'll trust them and roll the dice against the proven course horse 

St James park 10pts win 6/1 pp

Urban spirit 10pts win 7/1 wh 

Good luck today

I'm having a very small punt on Kingstreet Lady but I almost didn't bother - Southwell has a tricky surface at the best of times and todays quality of racing is so poor - mostly 0-50 , 0-60 I'm holding on to my cash.

17 minutes ago, Snert said:

Good luck today

I'm having a very small punt on Kingstreet Lady but I almost didn't bother - Southwell has a tricky surface at the best of times and todays quality of racing is so poor - mostly 0-50 , 0-60 I'm holding on to my cash.

Yeah its crap tbh .....I'm only playing cos I'm stuck in ...road still blocked .....bit of fun on dull day ....I'm just finishing trends for big chelt races to help narrow things with ratings .... all guns blazing ....I've just got bad feeling its gonna be heavy now ...that would be crap 

14 hours ago, godofhorses said:

2.15 Southwell - Warriors Legacy

I backed a horse called Rock On Baileys in a class 5 and it beat Warriors by about a length. I would have a big bet if it didn’t have such a wide draw. Although I’m willing to take a chance at a generous 3/1, probably down to the draw. With a decent jockey on board I’m hoping he can get away and being a very speedy sort I can see this happening and I would be very confident. You could alternatively play in  running once you’ve seen the break! Or will the odds tumble?

On BillyHills race! I watched the videos of Cousin Khee and I was quiet impressed with this horse. I think it’s between this horse and Western Way. I’m backing both with marginally more on Cousin!

Oh good I forgot its straight! My lucks in especially as I backed Brighton and they cashed me in as s winner at 2-0 up! Lol and it’s called Warriors Valley lol. The form was there, no stable staff required lol

Edited by godofhorses