** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Serie A Predictions > Feb 17th - 19th

Chievo V Cagliari

X @ 3.2 Betfair

Chievo have had a rough time of it recently, the 1-0 stoppage time home defeat to Genoa added further insult to injury at the weekend. They now face a Cagliari side who have found their level in the lower mid-table zone this campaign.

Looking at the metrics we can see these sides are closely matched in a number of important areas. Cagliari have had the stronger backline thus far - it's an area where Chievo have really struggled this season. The home side can be thankful that RB Cacciatore returns for this match to help shore things up.

I'm prepared to overlook Chievo's poor form here as metrics suggest this game should be close. X seems to hold the most value in this situation.

Benevento V Crotone

X @ 3.2 Betfair

Benevento play the better football of the two but Crotone are stronger defensively and more pragmatic which is why they have a chance of surviving come the end of the season and Benevento don't.

Once again we see two teams that are very closely matched in some key areas when looking at the metrics. It's very hard to pick a winner from these two and the stats suggest neither side is really capable of running away with it.

X seems to be the logical play after running the numbers.

Torino vs Juventus

Seeing as @Mindfulness is covering the less-fashionable clashes this week, I thought I would buck my own trend and look to back Juventus. It seems an obvious choice but when a team is playing so effectively with the results to back it up then it makes absolute sense to get on that bandwagon.

I am usually reluctant to get involved in the betting of a derby match but I'm making an exception here. Juventus are being tipped to stumble here after drawing with Tottenham in midweek in the Champions League last 16 clash. However, I'm keen to play down that result. I still think the away side will triumph here.

The key here is that Juventus have an awesome defence. Their defensive record was highlighted in my midweek tip. OK, so their defence wasn't as solid as I expected for that game but the threat on their goal is less significant in this game. There is no denying, it will be a tough encounter but I am fully anticipating Massimiliano Allegri's side to return to winning ways and seal a narrow win in this emotionally-charged match up.

Juventus to win to nil @ 2.88 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.80 with Betfair

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jamiedavies02, and @scommetix, what do you guys think of those tips and what will you be betting this weekend?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie B

Bari have failed to win 90% of their last 32 away games in Serie B.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 91% of Cremonese's last 11 games in Serie B.

You can find interesting 62 Football Betting Streaks for 16.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-16-02-2018-7744

Chievo Verona v Cagliari Calcio

Chievo Verona: no absences

Cagliari Calcio: Romagna (16/0 d), Cigarini (22/2 m)

Genoa v Inter Milano

Genoa: Izzo (14/1 d), Biraschi (13/0 d), Miguel Veloso (19/0 m), Taarabt (20/2 m), Rossi (1/0 f)

Inter Milano: Miranda (21/0 d), Perišić (24/7 m, 2nd top scorer), Icardi (22/18 f, captain, top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Roma have won their last 9 games against Udinese in all competitions.
Genoa have scored 32% of their goals in the first 15 minutes in Serie A.
Chievo have kept a clean sheet in their last 6 home games against Cagliari in all competitions.
Inter Milan have been undefeated in their last 6 matches in Serie A.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Roma's last 6 away games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 102 Football Betting Streaks for 17.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-17-02-2018-7754

Torino have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 home games in Serie A.
Benevento have lost 88% of their last 24 games in Serie A.
Juventus have won their last 8 games in Serie A.
Crotone have drawn their last 3 games in Serie A.
Juventus have kept a clean sheet in 91% of their last 11 games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 81 Football Betting Streaks for 18.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-18-02-2018-7757

Verona have lost 86% of their last 7 games in Serie A.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Lazio's last 6 games in Serie A.
Verona have failed to score in 71% of their last 7 games in Serie A.
Lazio have lost their last 3 games in Serie A.
Verona have failed to win 90% of their last 31 away games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 45 Football Betting Streaks for 19.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-19-02-2018-7909