** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Serie A Predictions > Feb 3rd - 5th

Juventus vs Sassuolo

It isn't very often that I throw a heavy favourite into the preview mix but this is Serie A and value is hard to find! So here we are with 2nd placed Juventus at home against 14th placed Sassuolo. The home side, managed by Massimiliano Allegri, have won 8 games on the bounce keeping 7 clean sheets in the process. The away side, led by Giuseppe Iachini, have failed to win in their last four league games.

I'm not even going to consider the simple Juventus outright win. The odds are too low. It feels strange to dismiss a giant-killing but in this case I think it would be foolish to back anything other than a home win. Sassuolo have failed to take a point from Juventus in their last four meetings and that should continue here.

My money is going to back Juventus to win by at least two goals and I think they will keep a clean sheet in the process. The Juventus Stadium is a fortress at the best of times but I think it is going to deliver another three points for the reigning champions who are looking to remain in the title race with Napoli.

Juventus to win to nil @ 1.83 with Boylesports

Juventus HT/FT @ 1.83 with Coral

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jamiedavies02, and @scommetix, do you guys have any bets on your shortlist from Serie A this coming weekend?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie B

Palermo have kept a clean sheet in 86% of their last 7 games in Serie B.
Palermo are undefeated in their last 11 away games in Serie B.
Empoli have been undefeated in their last 9 matches in Serie B.
Empoli have scored in each of their last 13 matches in Serie B.
Empoli have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Serie B.

You can find interesting 62 Football Betting Streaks for 02.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-02-02-2018-7417

Sampdoria v Torino FC

Sampdoria: Belec (g, newcomer, suspended), Praet (20/0 m)

Torino FC: Lyanco (4/0 d)

Inter Milano v FC Crotone

Inter Milano: Icardi (22/18 f, top scorer)

FC Crotone: Sampirisi (21/0 d), Tumminello (4/1 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Inter have drawn their last 4 games in Serie A.
68% of Sampdoria's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.
35% of Sampdoria's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Serie A.
Torino have been undefeated in their last 5 away matches in Serie A.
Inter are undefeated in 92% of their last 24 games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 80 Football Betting Streaks for 03.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-03-02-2018-7470

Atalanta V Chievo

Chievo +1.5 AH @ 1.79 Betvictor

After looking at this game in detail I would say that Chievo are a bit long here. Metrics and ELO ratings suggest Atalanta have a single goal advantage heading into this but markets seem overzealous with their valuation of the home side. In my estimation Chievo +1 asian line should be around 2.00 but instead we're getting 2.43 at the time of writing this.

Atalanta coach Gian Piero Gasperini also has some injury issues to contend with here as CB Caldara and FW Gomez did not make the squad for Chievo. Playmaker Ilicic does make the squad but is not in the best condition and with Rizzo also out these absences might hinder Atalanta's ability to construct the game effectively. Atalanta's injuries may have something to do with the Coppa Italia game they played against Juventus a few days ago. Either way Chievo will have had more time to prepare for this match which is a bonus in itself.

Chievo have CM Castro and ST Inglese return to the squad for the trip to Atalanta. They may not start the game but are important players so coach Rolando Maran has more options heading into this game. Chievo have also signed AM Giaccherini on loan from Napoli which will add some genuine quality to their midfield.

To summarise, Atalanta are rightly favourites for this game but not at such a short price in my view. Chievo can improve with the additional personnel so it will be interesting to see if they can capitalise here.

Edited by Mindfulness

Juventus V Sassuolo

Sassuolo +2.0 AH @ 1.676 Matchbook

Much like Atalanta, Juventus are a bit worse for wear after their Coppa Italia match. Allegri's side are facing a mini injury crisis heading into this game with Dybala, Cuadrado and Douglas Costa all out of action (19 goals and 12 assists between them so far this campaign). Should also be noted that Bernardeschi makes the squad but is not in the best condition with a slight knock.

Sassuolo had a good transfer window with no major players leaving apart from the somewhat ineffective Falcinelli who has been replaced by the more dynamic Babacar. I like Beppe Iachini as a coach and I think with the squad they have, Sassuolo can improve in the second half of the campaign. Sassuolo are actually better on the road than they are at home which is another reason why I think they are slightly long in this situation.

Despite the absences you would still expect Juventus to get the job done here but it may not be as easy as the markets suggest. Sassuolo are priced too big in my view so I will back them on the +2 asian line here, more adventurous punters may go for the +1.75 line.

On a side note, I expect Sassuolo to be vulnerable to headed attempts and set-pieces in this game so Mario Mandzukic anytime goalscorer @ 2.5 could be worth a punt at low stakes.

Edited by Mindfulness

AC Milan have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 games in Serie A.
Cagliari have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 home games in Serie A.
Napoli are undefeated in their last 24 away games in Serie A.
Juventus have won 92% of their last 38 home games in Serie A.
Napoli have won 93% of their last 14 away games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 79 Football Betting Streaks for 04.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-04-02-2018-7472

Lazio have won their last 3 home games in Serie A.
Lazio have won with at least a 3 goal margin in their last 3 home games in Serie A.
Genoa have failed to score in 71% of their last 14 away games in Serie A.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 95% of Lazio's last 21 games in Serie A.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Genoa's last 7 away games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 05.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-05-02-2018-7475

14 hours ago, Mindfulness said:

Well played @StevieDay1983

I should have taken Sassuolo on the +8 asian line!!!

Juventus score 7 and Mandzukic doesn't get on the scoresheet: :@

Yeah, the score-line was obscene... but even more incredible that Mario didn't score. Was he carrying a knock or just playing deeper? Or was he just shite? :lol