Naps Competition - Friday Jan 26th

135 Huntingdon

Django Django 7/4 skb

Its not often I have to resort to Novices these days but Django Django fits the bill on Friday and should win if he reproduces his Donny second last time out. Prior to that it has to be said he hadn't set the world alight in two hurdle races but he looked a different horse last time and can continue his progress. 
The danger is obviously The Blues Master,  a 70 rated flat horse who was 7th on debut over hurdles and then was a fair third last time. He's been pitched in here to get the age allowance which tells me they probably don't think he can win a juvenile hurdle off level weights?

Doncaster 16.10 Big Penny @ 14/1 WH e/w thanks 

Big Penny...from Jonjo O'Neill yard who saddles two in race other being Dreamsoftheatre but does not like soft, Big Penny is still learning the game a 6yo who's had two PTP a win and 3rd over 3m and six rules races only being out frame once with four 2nd places and a win ,

She's been knocking hard on the door of late and is a potential improver now fitted with first-time cheekpieces her last two runs came here over todays distance with last 42 days ago so looks to me the yard has targeted this race as the two runs here she finished 2nd and only beaten 2 lengths in each race , those two runs saw Richie McLernon in saddle and hopefully 3rd time lucky for Richie as he keeps the ride