** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

MLS Play-Off Predictions > Nov 30th & Dec 1st

StevieDay1983

mlsratings.jpg

It's the second legs of the MLS Play-Off Conference Finals this coming week. Toronto and Columbus Crew drew their first game 0-0. Seattle Sounders hold a 2-0 lead against Houston Dynamo. What are you guys backing for these second legs?

@betcatalog@vasilli07, @Tiffy, @jamiedavies02, @Setup, @dylanphan, @Cumbie, @Marc Kearney, @harry_rag, and @ggm31v.

It would be a bit of a shock result if Toronto don't advance, at home, with the return of Giovinco and Altidore.  A road draw was a good result for them.  That being said, Columbus went into Atlanta which boasts a tremendous home field advantage, and advance through them on PK's.  Columbus always undervalued and I'd suggest a play on them on a handicap or else under on total goals as I don't expect an open game again.

Seattle has the other tie in a virtual death grip, with a road win and 2 road goals, and returning to home with one of the most significant home field advantages in MLS.  They have a full squad to choose from.  They were firmly in control of the first leg, with an early goal and then Houston went down a man, it wasn't much of a match really.  Obviously Houston will need to attack to get at least 2 goals to advance.  Seattle will really have no need to do much other then control possession and counter if need be.  This is pretty much worst case scenario for Dynamo as they are a fast moving attacking side that love to strike on the counter.  I don't see many opportunities for them here, however that will not dissuade me from taking a shot on the road team to win at 5.00 or better.  The only thing that gives me some pause is I have absolutely no faith in the Houston back line, but still I'm not going to back a home side that needs nothing more than a draw or lose by more than a goal to advance.  Should be a snooze fest unless Houston is able to get an early goal.