** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

UK Midweek > Mar 7th & 8th

5 hours ago, sajtion said:

what happened to plymouth? they just didn't turn up and scunthrope can't get back on winning track.

Plymouth have been utterly shit and a dodgy bet for weeks. 1 win in 6. Pathetic. 

I can't believe some people are still backing Scunthorpe. 2 wins in 10. No wins in their last 8.

Ended up 2/4 for tonight. It's a shame Barnsley missed so many chances tonight and Newcastle couldn't find a goal.

Delighted with my cheeky -1 QPR corners bet. Unlucky on Reading/Newcastle @Tiffy

Raith Rovers v St Mirren

The (a) team have found renewed energy in recent weeks after a dismal time of it the Scottish Championship. They're now on a run with only 1 defeat in 6 in all competitions (W4 D1 L1) 

The one loss came at the hands of Premier League Celtic where they gave a very good account of themselves, taking the lead and then having Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers describe them as the best team to come to Celtic Park this season (an exaggeration no doubt but high praise). They are now only 5 points from getting out of the bottom relegation spot and this is a team has much, much more talent than it has shown.

Raith on the other hand are not going well; NO WINS in their last 17! 1 draw and 5 defeats in 6.

BET : ST MIRREN DnB at 1.73

Edited by Icongene

Yes @Icongene the QPR -1 was a good shout. Let me know if you fancy any more and I'll back up your research with my own.

Newcastle lost the corner count 7-5. I was surprised Reading had so many, but that's football for you. 

3/5 of my  Newcastle bets were freebies, so not to bothered. In cash I bet £20 & returned £18, so not too much damage done! I think I can cover the £2!

Got so wrapped up in my CORNERS research yesterday, I didn't post anything on the Brighton game, but glad to see they won.

Didn't take the U2.5 on the BBR V CAR game either @StevieDay1983, should've done really, but again was too engrossed in corners. My little black book is getting full of CORNERS stats now!

Going to stick with this theme now, as I am losing far less! Haha

12 hours ago, Icongene said:

Plymouth have been utterly shit and a dodgy bet for weeks. 1 win in 6. Pathetic. 

I can't believe some people are still backing Scunthorpe. 2 wins in 10. No wins in their last 8.

Ended up 2/4 for tonight. It's a shame Barnsley missed so many chances tonight and Newcastle couldn't find a goal.

Delighted with my cheeky -1 QPR corners bet. Unlucky on Reading/Newcastle @Tiffy

Raith Rovers v St Mirren

The (a) team have found renewed energy in recent weeks after a dismal time of it the Scottish Championship. They're now on a run with only 1 defeat in 6 in all competitions (W4 D1 L1) 

The one loss came at the hands of Premier League Celtic where they gave a very good account of themselves, taking the lead and then having Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers describe them as the best team to come to Celtic Park this season (an exaggeration no doubt but high praise). They are now only 5 points from getting out of the bottom relegation spot and this is a team has much, much more talent than it has shown.

Raith on the other hand are not going well; NO WINS in their last 17! 1 draw and 5 defeats in 6.

BET : ST MIRREN DnB at 1.73

My thoughts exactly mate. We have warned about Scunthorpe's poor form for a while. They need to turn a corner asap but I can't see it happening. Looking like a massive bottle job.

@Tiffy, yeah, our game was more action-packed than the score suggests so our indecisive opinions about the over/ under 2.5 goals was justified. I believe Jazz Richards by himself cleared two chances off the line! It could have been a 4-4 thriller on another night apparently. I'll take a point. Blackburn riding the new manager wave and now unbeaten in four. I've always liked Tony Mowbray as a person but had doubts about his ability to work with a substandard Championship side. He was class at West Brom. They played some of the best football I've seen in the Championship along with that record-breaking Reading side and Wolves under Mick McCarthy. He's just been poor at Middlesbrough and Coventry. He never tore up any trees at Celtic either.

Raith versus St Mirren tonight. Massive game. Keen to hear what advice @allyhibs has on those two teams.

21 hours ago, dogmeister said:

Better return at the weekend when the massive price of 9/4 cashed in on Stirling, reimbursing all my other calls,

So i have a decent value shout tonight and its Berwick 17/10 to beat Clyde

The books have this marked wrong imo there is absolutely no danger Clyde should be 6/4 favs in this tie.  their last 10 away games in the league read W0 D3 L7 , Berwick in comparison have a record of 3W 3D 4L in their last 10 games at home. They got beat 1-0 at the weekend by on form Elgin City   but have credible recent results at home drawing with inform Stirling, beating the runaway leader Forfar 3-2 and thrashing Annan 4-1. These are all teams above them in the table. Clyde in comparison are terrible travellers and now they have one of the furthest away games to go to in Berwick, a miserable cold midweek game.

I fancy my chances and reckon Berwick will be up for this and will inflict more hurt on the rudderless Clyde kids.

Oi oi two big underdogs landed getting my mojo back thanks Stirling and Berwick 

Wow, think I'll just keep my UK punts to myself! That's three jumps I've taken this week, Forfar, Morecambe and St Mirren all posted on here and all fallen flat on their face! If you look at the 3 opponents of those teams and their records/form it's enough to make you weep :lol

Edited by Icongene

3 hours ago, Icongene said:

Wow, think I'll just keep my UK punts to myself! That's three jumps I've taken this week, Forfar, Morecambe and St Mirren all posted on here and all fallen flat on their face! If you look at the 3 opponents of those teams and their records/form it's enough to make you weep :lol

Got you on -23% atm mate. Don't know how that's possible but the computer never lies :lol