** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Weekend > Feb 10th - 13th

seriearatings.jpg.57219f34d0c4ceeb9cd5df

It was a long round of games last week with mixed results for us all. It's a low key fixture list this time around with Lazio versus AC Milan probably the stand-out fixture. The shocks last week were Lazio's 6-2 win away to Pescara and Napoli's even more stunning 7-1 away win against Bologna. It will be interesting to see how all four of those sides react to those results this week, particularly Bologna who lost 1-0 at home to AC Milan a few days later against 9 men. Oh dear.

@WinningAdvice, the Juventus versus Inter Milan game let you down. I also hope you didn't back Fiorentina. Shocking performance from them. Fancy getting back on the horse this weekend?

@sajtion, you called it right on Atalanta. Dark horses for the Champions League indeed. Reckon they can get the win away to Palermo?

@DrBetter, the double was never in doubt was it? :lol Hell of a call there. What are you backing this week?

@vasilli07, please tell us you backed the Pescara defeat by at least a -2 handicap? That would be amazing. Are you betting this weekend?

@Icongene, bang on with the Juventus home win. Backing them do get the three points this weekend? Looks a standard win. Potential for -1 handicap possibly?

@betcatalog, called the AC Milan total goals scored over 2.5 correctly. Anything interesting you here?

@MuineBheag, you always have something interesting to say. Betting this weekend on Serie A?

SSC Napoli v Genoa

SSC Napoli: Strinic (7/0 d, doubtful), Hysaj (21/0 d, suspended), Callejon (23/8 f, 2nd top scorer, suspended), Tonelli (3/2 d)

Genoa: Izzo (22/0 d, suspended), Perin (16/0 first goalkeeper), Biraschi (1/0 d), Ntcham (10/1 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Napoli in the eight most recent games has six wins and two draws, offers the best offensive line in the division with 55 goals assets. Genoa seven most recent games has five defeats and two draws away from Genoa usually not do a whole away two wins, two draws and seven defeats with goals 10-21. Napoli did not think today have trouble on the field with Genoa, is a class above
SSC NAPOLI vs GENOA CFC @@ -1.50 AH SSC NAPOLI, odds 1.85

11 hours ago, sajtion said:

i see no reason to think that roma, inter milan, torino, juventus will fail to win their games. it looks pretty straight forward and even atalanta, sassuolo and sampdoria have more than 50% chance to win theirs

Agreed, Same! So that's why i'll take a few risks this week-end with 2 accumulators:

1) Roma Win, Juve Win, Atalanta Draw no bet, Napoli Win : odds at 2,95

2) Sampdoria Draw no bet, Inter Win, Torino Win, and Sassuolo in a Draw no bet: odds at 3,1

Not usual for me to go up to 4 games, but i don't know, i'm in a rush with the Serie A right now... and good feelings about this week end. Not sure about the second one though, it's just tempting..

If i could i would also go on Lazio defeating Milan without to much trouble... They're impressive these days...

Here's some interesting statistical facts about next Serie A games:

Napoli have scored 3 or more goals in 41% of their home matches this season.
65% of Fiorentina's home matches have seen over 2 goals, including their last 7.

You can find more interesting statistical facts for next games on http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-10-02-2017

17 hours ago, DrBetter said:

Agreed, Same! So that's why i'll take a few risks this week-end with 2 accumulators:

1) Roma Win, Juve Win, Atalanta Draw no bet, Napoli Win : odds at 2,95

2) Sampdoria Draw no bet, Inter Win, Torino Win, and Sassuolo in a Draw no bet: odds at 3,1

Not usual for me to go up to 4 games, but i don't know, i'm in a rush with the Serie A right now... and good feelings about this week end. Not sure about the second one though, it's just tempting..

If i could i would also go on Lazio defeating Milan without to much trouble... They're impressive these days...

I'm with both of you on this. I think this is a good week of fixtures to push the boat out. I think a few outright bets and following @betcatalog's standard bet will be my option this weekend.

Palermo v Atalanta

This should be an easy victory for Atalanta. Palermo have the worst (h) record in Serie A and despite playing valiently in recent weeks against the likes of Napoli and Inter they are a team who must surely believe they are going down. Atalanta have high ambitions and are unbeaten in 3. Palermo will provide a tough match but Atalanta have scored in 75% or their (a) ties this term and I wouldn't be surprised to see them get 1 or 2 here.

Atalanta at 1.80

Edited by Icongene

They scored 3 goals v Joe Hart though so they must be good ;)

So what type of Ac Milan team is going to show up tonight? Lazio have had some nice results lately but with AC pulling out the 9 man victory over Bologna it's tough on to judge this.

Im tempted to use Milan on the (AH)

Any opinions on Lazio/Milan?

Edited by Icongene