** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Nap Competition - Tuesday 12th July

5/2 william hilll mr right 18.20 killarney win only

mr right is in the best form of its life includeing 2 back to back wins last month,4 wins from 9 starts this year,last win 19 days ago carrying the same weight as today over the same distance,

only a small field of 5,i will take on the expected fav general macarthur who ran a disapointing 7th five days ago being beaten by 13 lenghts over this distance.

looks competative but i think this will be between mr right and prob the 3rd fav hat alsanar currently at 7/1 ish on oddschecker 

will do a little saver twist forcast with my pick and hat alsaner:drums

6.40 Thirsk -  Roaring Rory - win at 9/4 bog wm hill

5f seller

Two of these are fairly well clear on the ratings and mine is the 2nd favourite at the moment. He's a 3yo and still fairly lightly raced. He finds it a struggle in handicaps, though he has finished close up 2nd once off 65

When dropped in selling or claiming races he has a record of 211

The current fave and highest rated in Jaarih.......he's tended to run in better races but has only won on fibresand and finished a well beaten last on his most recent run. At his usual level he would take some beating but that last run is a worry