** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Monthly Naps Competition, Monday 25th April 2016

Ayr 5:25 : The Wee Barra @ 9/2 betway win thanks

The Wee Barra......from Kevin Ryan yard the 4yo has been successful at 1m 1f and 1m 2f on good ground, She started this season campaign 12 days ago at Beverley 1m.½f soft when 3rd on condition that may not have suited her as her two wins came on good going , The step up in trip and going good we could see another win although getting a 6lb rise from last seasons wins the yard have brought in Lewis Edmunds who gets a 7lb allowance as he was in saddle last race

Ayr 3.20 - Anonymous Lady - win at 13/8 bog bet365

class 5 5F handicap on good to firm

my horse comes over from Ireland with a run under her belt on the AW at Dundalk. She's only a couple of pounds above her last winning mark, has won on good to firm, has won 5f and 6f, and the trainer has a 27% strike rate with horses he brings over to Ayr. Tongue tie back on and she won the only other time she wore it

With two NR there's only 4 left in.......of the others.....

Koptoon usually runs in better races but is making is seasonal debut and all his wins have been at 6F

Go Go Green is a veteran and an infrequent winner these days, Hasn't won off a mark this high for 4 years and hardly likely to be getting better

Blue Sonic goes well here (all 3 career wins) but appears best with cut in the ground and in class 6 company

My selection is the safest option !

5 minutes ago, BillyHills said:

Lots of winners today

Arsenal 16/1 EW (beat the price by 1 minute), Geeuppy 3/1, Rainbow 5/1, Corky 15/8, Trotter 13/8, Gbettle 2/1, Soi Bongkot 7/2 and Btugero 11/2

:clap:clap

Cheers BH. Have been getting lucky with some of these maiden winners. I always make my picks the night before but sometimes leave my Nap until the next day as at times I need a market move to pick the one to put up here. I was going through oddschecker this morning and he was readily available at 16/1 and minutes later he was smashed into 8s/10s and Betway were the slowest reacting. Lucky me today!

Edited by arsenalfh