** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the day 11th March

Re: Nap of the day 11th March 5.40 Sou - Spowarticus - win at 11/10 bog wm hill This looks a bit easier than the last race he ran in and he won the time before that Confirmed front runner who should get his own way out front in this small field. No worthwhile Southwell form but his trainer has plenty of runners and winners here so I'm trusting he knows the horse will handle it Main rival Hab Reeh ran well here a week ago after a break, finishing 2nd. He might come on for that and be dangerous but his record suggests he might better these days when the pace collapses in front of him on soft ground or a stiff finish to bring the leaders back Can't see that happening today - I think my horse will slow it down and kick from the front.

Re: Nap of the day 11th March 2.05 cheltenham if in doubt. several to choose from today but this one appears to have decent ew claims as i feel improvement can be seen today and the way the race is run could suit him really well. jumping isnt perfect, but again improving and with no trip and ground worries and mccoy doing the steering, it wouldnt surprise me to see this one staying on stronger than most and fighting out the finish. 0.5pts ew 12/1 bet365 bog

Re: Nap of the day 11th March 14:40 Cheltenham: Aux Ptits Soins @ 10/1 bet365 e/w thanks Aux Ptits Soins.....from Paul F Nicholls yard the 5yo is having his first run for a new stable today, previously with E Clayeux in France, With no winner yesterday for the Nicholls yard you never know this one could just set the yard off Aux Ptits Soins had only 3 runs in france two NHF race and a Hurdle (Conditions) race with a win on flat and this win in first hurdle race only time will tell as they must have been working at home with it as it came to this yard in November so hopefully stamina and fitness wise its ready for the run at Cheltenham with Sam Twiston-Davies in saddle

Re: Nap of the day 11th March Winners Valiant Thor Evens Trotter 11/10 Bluemal 10/1 EW Striker 2/1 Corky 8/1 Rupert 25/1 :clap Jorvik 3rd 10/1 EW :clap

Kempton 7:50 - Little Palaver One in one at the track and against a short priced fav, who won a weak maiden lto. 9/2 bet365
8.20 - Kempton - Desert Strike SP
8.20 - Kempton - Gung Ho Jack - 9/2 - BetVic BOG