** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the day 10th March

Re: Nap of the day 10th March 1.45 Sedge - Fiddlers Flight - win at 6/1 bog coral Novices handicap hurdle My selection put up his first worthwhile form last time up over this CD. He finished well to take 2nd in a similar race to today. The 4th and 5th both won next time out Although he's 9 years old he's only had 8 career runs so he's fairly inexperienced and if that last run was a sign that he's getting his act together he could go one better today Storm of Swords appears to be well though of as he keeps going off favourite in better races than this but he's mainly disappointed........it's difficult to figure what his trip might be. He usually runs over further but tends to weaken over any trip he runs at.

Re: Nap of the day 10th March Cheltenham 4:40 The top two in the market look pretty solid but we have yet to see the best of Return Spring in my opinion. Philip Hobbs' charge stays all day and loves it around these undulating stiff tracks with some nice form here as a hurdler. Two of the horses who finished behind him in a decent novice chase at Exeter back in December have won since while Kaki de la Pree was just touched off in a Grade 2 back in January. He was well backed to win the Grade 3 Classic Chase but he flopped there and next time at Wetherby. I'm hoping the first time blinkers and a return to Cheltenham spark him back into life and if he does show his talent here he should be right there at the finish. Return Spring - 1pt each-way @ 25/1 Skybet

Re: Nap of the day 10th March Cheltenham 2:40 : Monbeg Dude @ 25/1 bet365 e/w thanks Monbeg Dude.....from Michael Scudamore yard the 10yo had some good times round here and has also won here twice but never won at the Festival its only Festival run was in Gold Cup when Bobs Worth won in 2013 ,Monbeg Dude ended being PU two from home, This season the yard not went to Cheltenham in the Oct, Nov and December meeting instead going to Chepstow twice and Newbury meeting in those months before giving the horse a rest of two months before bring it out 24 days ago at Haydock Grand National Trial (A Handicap Chase) Grade 3 .3m 5f when it finished 3rd beaten by Harry The Viking 2nd and winner Lie Forrit by 19 lengths with AP in saddle , Hopefully that was a prep race with the change of build up with a good run today with Paul Carberry in the saddle who been on board and frame before with Monbeg Dude

Re: Nap of the day 10th March 3.20 cheltenham arctic fire to cause an upset for me. not far off hurricane fly, and although faugheen could be even better than expected, i think the value lies with arctic fire. the race could be set up for him and i see him staying on strongly to be involved in the finish. the ground wont bother him, so i take him at the prices. 0.5pts ew 20/1 coral bog