Ligue 1 Orange > February 28th - March 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 27 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Olympique Marseille v SM Caen (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lille OSC v Olympique Lyonnais (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Lorient v SC Bastia (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Metz v Evian TG (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Girondins de Bordeaux v Stade Reims (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.76[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]RC Lens v Stade Rennais (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Toulouse FC v Saint-Étienne (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 1 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Nantes v En Avant Guingamp (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Montpellier HSC v OGC Nice (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Monaco v Paris Saint-Germain (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 28th - March 1st Marseille – Caen This should be an open game of football and I would strongly love to back the overs in it. Sadly, the goals line is 3.0 and that’s way too high for any ligue 1 match, no matter what teams are playing. But I do think it gets covered and that Caen really push OM tonight. They are playing really well at the moment, whilst OM have been below par a bit. There should be chances at both ends of the field, neither defence is particularly strong and will take risks and chances. Caen are a really big price here and it’s a bit of an insult that they are so big on the +1.25 line, so worth a small nibble IMO. Prediction: Marseille 2-2 Caen Recommended bet: Caen +1.25 @ 1.97 3/10

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 28th - March 1st Marseille vs Caen – Over 3,5 @ 2.62 Marathonbet This is a game for the 27th day of the French League between Marseille and Caen. Last round Marseille conceded a last-minute equaliser at St. Etienne as their Ligue 1 title hopes were hit by a third straight draw. Hosts stand at the 3rd position of the table, four points lower from the top spotted Lyon. They are undefeated at the last 12 home games, won 11 of them! Caen on the other side, has been amazing in 2015, lifting themselves from the foot of the table with 16 points from a possible 18 since their loss to Lille. Caen is one of the most in-form clubs in Ligue 1. They are easily moving the play from one side to the other and wait to play counter attacks. I see an open game with many goals.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 28th - March 1st i see both sides getting on the scoresheet but marseille have had three draws in a row and that doesn't bode well for them. two of their last matches finished 2-2 so an improvement has to be expected and due to home advantage importance of getting back to winning ways i expect something like 2-1 final result.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 28th - March 1st Well, I presume most people won on this game? Hopefully nobody here backed OM! They were 2-0 up with 23 mins left and lost! Again, I must consider myself lucky to come from behind to win a bet, but honestly Caen deserved at least a draw here, they played well. Congrats to all the over backers, I also had a piece of over 2.25 in running, it was such an open encounter that it was almost a no brainer bet after 30 mins!

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 28th - March 1st i expected marseille to win honestly but its strange to see them let two goal lead slip away. they looked fearful and unsure of themselves throughout the match and let too much space at the back for caen to attack. i haven't seen them like this all season. its something to bear in mind for next time

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 28th - March 1st

Marseille – Caen This should be an open game of football and I would strongly love to back the overs in it. Sadly, the goals line is 3.0 and that’s way too high for any ligue 1 match, no matter what teams are playing. But I do think it gets covered and that Caen really push OM tonight. They are playing really well at the moment, whilst OM have been below par a bit. There should be chances at both ends of the field, neither defence is particularly strong and will take risks and chances. Caen are a really big price here and it’s a bit of an insult that they are so big on the +1.25 line, so worth a small nibble IMO. Prediction: Marseille 2-2 Caen Recommended bet: Caen +1.25 @ 1.97 3/10
:clap

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 28th - March 1st Lille OSC v Lyon Lille OSC: Rozehnal (15/0 d), Soumaoro (1/0 d), Frey (15/2 m), Martin (6/0 m) Lyon: Bisevac (13/0 d), Mvuemba (19/0 m), Fofana (0/0 m), Grenier (0/0 m) FC Lorient v SC Bastia FC Lorient: Koné (20/0 d), Jouffre (9/0 m), Autret (6/0 m), Coutadeur (11/0 m) SC Bastia: Palmieri (25/2 d), Cahuzac (16/1 m), Ba (7/0 m), Brandao (2/0 f), Ongenda (16/0 f) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 28th - March 1st Lille – Lyon OL have only lost one match in the ligue since the end of August, so it would be a bit foolish to bet against them. But this could be a genuine tough trip if Lille actually play to their potential. Les Dogues are so difficult to predict and often look good on the eye without having any end product. Usually at home, they are hard to beat and it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that they at least draw today. Right now, I think Lyon are playing too well for them but I’m not going to bet on OL because I respect the quality on paper of Lille. Prediction: Lille 1-2 Lyon NO BET Bordeaux – Reims Having watched Reims play last week, it’s obvious they are in dire form and completely devoid of any confidence. They should’ve lost against Metz at home but managed to squeeze out a 0-0 draw in unconvincing fashion. But if they play like that today, Bordeaux will easily beat them. Les Girondins are playing well and look set to go on a good run quite soon. Since the winter break, they are steadily improving and 2 wins in their last 3 have boosted morale. I have to say last week they were very unlucky to only draw away at Rennes, despite totally dominating them. I just can’t see Reims coming close today, they are a team under pressure and who have been wilting since the winter break. It’s rare I would advise this line & price but I think the straight win @ 1.70 is the best bet, I don’t like the -0.75 handicap odds in this instance. Prediction: Bordeaux 2-0 Reims Recommended bet: Bordeaux -0.5 @ 1.70 6/10 Lens – Rennes Both teams have just 1 win between them since 2nd December! Obviously recent form is poor and in terms of result I’m not exactly sure. I do however think it’ll be an open encounter, giving a good chance for the overs to hit. Anyone who watches Lens games will know how open they are. Les Sang et Or will ‘give it a good go’ but doing this leaves them exposed at the back. 11 of their last 13 games have contained at least 2 goals, whilst 9 of Rennes last 12 have contained at least 2 in them as well. Because it’s such a nice price, I think over 2.25 is definitely worth a nibble and I’d have to say the chances of actually having a full loss on this bet isn’t that high. Prediction: Lens 2-2 Rennes Recommended bet: Over 2.25 goals @ 2.12 3/10 Lorient – Bastia This is a difficult match between a couple of sides in decent form, especially Bastia. The Corsicans are unbeaten in 9 games and also have a Coupe de la Ligue final to look forward to in the next month or so. They are basically flying and it would be difficult to oppose them. I expect this might be quite an open game of football. Each side has plenty of fast attackers and should be willing to give it a go. It’s just a question of whether or not the strikers can take their chances. I like the look of over 2.25 goals but not many Bastia away games actually end up with 3 or more in them. Maybe a 1-1 draw is the main danger and it wouldn’t surprise me if it ended all square. I’m going to refrain from betting on this one. Prediction: Lorient 1-1 Bastia NO BET Metz – Evian Horrible match between two of the bottom three and really this is capable of going either way. Metz haven’t won for donkeys years, whilst Evian rarely pick up 3 points either. To be fair to the visitors, they have at least picked up a couple of victories in 2015 and have had a 2 week break prior to this match, so it might suit them. This match means an awful lot to Metz though and it’s what I call a ‘kitchen sink’ game for them. They are going to throw EVERYTHING they have at Evian today and it’s quite simply a must win for them. I have a feeling Les Grenats get 3 points but there’s no way in a million years I could bet on them! Prediction: Metz 2-1 Evian NO BET Toulouse – St Etienne A winless 6 game run has halted Sainte’s progress and they need to return to winning ways if they are to get their season back on track. Can they win today? Well, I’d say they have a good chance but I’m not interested in betting on them @ this price. Until they get 3 points again then it would be very unwise to back them IMO, but realistically Toulouse is a very winnable fixture, even on the road. Les Violets haven’t had a particularly impressive season and are actually languishing just outside the relegation zone under pressure, so I’m not expecting too much from them today. Prediction: Toulouse 0-1 St Etienne NO BET

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 28th - March 1st

Lille scored a goal more then them' date=' thats why.[/quote'] that obvious but anyone watched the match and saw what happen. i was really confident in lyon and lacazette especially against lille who average one goal per game. i guess motivation played its part. this was a big letdown

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > February 28th - March 1st Ligue 1: Nantes- Guingamp Nantes have been in very poor form, but probably playing better than basic results suggest, they need to stop the rot as soon as possible, as they now sit just four points above the drop zone . This looks a good opportunity, Guingamp are coming off a Europa League game and have lost six of seven league games this season after a Thursday fixture, including the reverse fixture to Nantes earlier this season. The visitors will have to also handle the mental "loss" of the end of their much enjoyed and cherished european adventure and the physical aspects of the very long trip to Kiev and back in midweek and a league game some 48 hours after their return. They are without suspended midfielder Sambou Yatabaré , but that is far less of an issue than their mindset and tiredness, although this is a squad who love to surprise and who are dangerous to write off. The hosts are without Alejandro Bedoya on the right side of midfield and are a little short of options in the middle of the park, so the absence of Yatabaré is more important in that regard. Nantes have seemed very focused this week and spoken a lot about how important this game is to their season and I favour them to edge this. 1.5 units Nantes -0.25 ball 2.02 asian line/Sportmarket. Nantes: Ré.Riou, Dupé – Alhadhur, I.Cissokho, Djilobodji, Dubois, Veigneau, Vizcarrondo – Veretout, Hansen, R.Gomis, Deaux, Bessat – Bammou, Gakpé, Is.Bangoura, Iloki, Nkoudou, Niane. Guingamp: Guingamp: Lössl, Guichard – Sorbon, Kerbrat, Jacobsen, Angoua, Lévêque, Lemaître – Giresse, Pied, Sankharé, S.Marveaux, Mo.Diallo, Mathis, Dos Santos – Beauvue, Mandanne, Schwartz, Douniama, Coco.