Punters Lounge Xmas / New Year Tourney Mon 5th Jan

teaulc

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Punters Lounge Xmas / New Year Tourney Mon 5th Jan - Details Updated see post 1 Well, my knack at leaving it until the last minute meant that I was looking around the Punters Lounge Variant Club (100469), when I finally managed to update my Pokerstars software on my old laptop. I left it far too late to join the correct club for tonight (744199 - Punters Lounge Poker Club, as in post 1). I'll still have a few drinks and wish you all well. If Al sees this when he gets home, please let me in, and I'll rail with some overdue banter.

Re: Punters Lounge Xmas / New Year Tourney Mon 5th Jan - Details Updated see post 1

not sure where you find clubs Helen - I've filtered to Private and have also used find tournament and entered the number in post 1 to no avail
if you're on the new version, they are on a tab down the right hand side, next to bottom one on mine.

Re: Punters Lounge Xmas / New Year Tourney Mon 5th Jan - Details Updated see post 1 Sorry Bud, I had a feeling you had KK-AA when u jammed. I am too fishy to fold with the stack I had left.

That was short lived - mainly due to QQ beating KK on the river (and earlier 27o beating AKs) Not sure I'll be back in a hurry ! ;)

Re: Punters Lounge Xmas / New Year Tourney Mon 5th Jan - Details Updated see post 1

Sorry Bud' date=' I had a feeling you had KK-AA when u jammed. I am too fishy to fold with the stack I had left.[/quote'] No problem - if I'm you in that position, I'm calling and closing my eyes after the flop too. It was the pre-flop re-raise with 27o from rivrd that cheesed me off more ! edit - just realised it's the fault of the mrs for offering a prize for such madness !!

Amazing to see how long it is since the likes of Jase, Yi and Steve McG have posted! I know I have hardly played for ages also, assumed it was just me :( I'll be in tonight, seasons greetings to all :beer
Hadn't really realised how long it had been Pete, im still floating about and still play the odd game here and there but couldnt resist playing a PL game been the first for a long time on here. Still managed to get the good old 7 2 off in early doors :) [ATTACH]6627[/ATTACH]

post-18077-14429286910774_thumb.jpg

Re: Punters Lounge Xmas / New Year Tourney Mon 5th Jan - Details Updated see post 1 Down to the final 10 now, although 11th and 12th finishers will qualify for the added Skrill money due to 2 being ineligible. Will check with Paul what info is needed for him to do the credits. Got my magnifying glass out and it looks like Rivrd's hand is earlier than Girly's but pretty sure I will have shirts OK to award both. Will PM after game. :ok

Current list of entrants/possibles. :ok It's not intended as a shaming post for those who haven't posted recently' date=' which I realised it sounded a bit like when I read Samba quoting the last list back! [/quote'] Sorry H - didn't mean for it to sound like that. It was genuine surprise on my part - I haven't played much since starting new job in September so was out of touch with the poker Forum for sure Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Sorry H - didn't mean for it to sound like that. It was genuine surprise on my part - I haven't played much since starting new job in September so was out of touch with the poker Forum for sure Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum
Was :spank myself, not you! :lol

Re: Punters Lounge Xmas / New Year Tourney Mon 5th Jan - Details Updated see post 1 well done mate,got a bit frustrated in the end due to a bit of tiredness and a run of crap low cards,enjoyed it though,and thanks to everyone for playing,not a bad turnout after all that.

Re: Punters Lounge Xmas / New Year Tourney Mon 5th Jan - Details Updated see post 1 Final positions. Well done to all cashers. :clap Bear with us while we sort out the added payments :ok Thank you everyone for turning out, and to those who tried and missed. Great to be back together in a game. :clap [TABLE=width: 291]

[TR] [TD=class: xl69, width: 140, bgcolor: transparent]PL Username[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, width: 114, bgcolor: transparent]Pokerstars[/TD] [TD=class: xl70, width: 69, bgcolor: transparent]Eligible for Added[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, width: 64, bgcolor: transparent]Position[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]DaMatrix[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]SC4RF4CE[/TD] [TD=class: xl72, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]teaulc[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]teaulc[/TD] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]2[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]glennop[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]AKA2[/TD] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]3[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]andybell666[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]SirWigALot[/TD] [TD=class: xl72, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]4[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]GirlyWirly[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]G1rlyWirly[/TD] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: transparent]N[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]5[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]mniXo[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]mniXo[/TD] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]6[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]RIVRD[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]therivr[/TD] [TD=class: xl72, bgcolor: transparent]N[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]7[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]danj2202[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]danj[/TD] [TD=class: xl72, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]8[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]Haichan[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]Haichan[/TD] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]9[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]Warbirds[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]HkiBuzz[/TD] [TD=class: xl72, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]10[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]avongirl[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]PL-AvonGirl[/TD] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]11[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]repton3[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]repton3[/TD] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]12[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]Rhino_Power?[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]FrontlineGuy[/TD] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]13[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]ooblio[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]ooblio[/TD] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]14[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]steclarke[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]steclarke[/TD] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]15[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]helderjma[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]Helderjma[/TD] [TD=class: xl72, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]16[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]LIKE2FISH[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]leo888[/TD] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]17[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]BAGHEIRA[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]Bagheira[/TD] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]18[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]Lusitanea[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]Lusitanea[/TD] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]19[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]muttley[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]ThysYool[/TD] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]20[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]Samba SamPa[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]nortzledg[/TD] [TD=class: xl72, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]21[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]thebestthere[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]Pamela1[/TD] [TD=class: xl72, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]22[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]washman[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]MrTricky[/TD] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]23[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]leefan189[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]leefan189[/TD] [TD=class: xl72, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]24[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]heniek31[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]heniek31[/TD] [TD=class: xl72, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]25[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]PokerWolf1[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]PandyTheGod[/TD] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]26[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]johnjohn44[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent]john44john[/TD] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: transparent]N[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]27[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]runadrum[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent]runadrum[/TD] [TD=class: xl72, bgcolor: transparent]Y[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]28[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Punters Lounge Xmas / New Year Tourney Mon 5th Jan - Details Updated see post 1 will all those who qualify for the added $25 please email [email protected] marked `poker comp.` with your Skrill email address for the transfer, if you do not have skrill, it is easy enough to open an account,please click the Skrill link and away you go. also please post up that you have emailed the team,so we can keep track of everything. many thanks and thankyou again for playing and congrats to all cashers.