** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Punters Lounge Xmas / New Year Tourney Mon 5th Jan

teaulc

PL Xmas / New Year Tourney Monday 5th January 2015 at 20.00 GMT with 10 mins late reg 2000 chips and 10 minutes blinds Open to all existing Punters Lounge members (entry via the PL PokerStars Poker Club - please see info below on how to join) Buy-in prize pool automatically paid out via lobby to top 20% With a massive thank you to Paul Ross there will be a $250 added prize fund. This will be payable to the top 10 eligible finishers and paid out after the tourney via Skrill (split 10 x $25). To qualify for the added $ you must have posted since the 1st of July 2014 and up to 20th December 2014, any time after this you will be ineligible. The Tourney will be via our Poker Club on PokerStars and the invite code is PLChristmas / Club i.d.=744199 please do not leave it to the last minute to apply as i am at work on the Monday and may not get back in time to accept your requests. Good Luck and Happy New Year Update:

A couple of bits of extra added value to advise you of, open to all who play... It's been too long since we were able to give out the League Trophy and the Wooden Spoon virtual awards, so I am going to award these to our tournament winner and the first one out. bigokay.gif I've found some Poker Stars TShirts (new ones!) so will send one to the first person to win a hand at showdown with 72o (for avoidance of doubt, the cards must beat the other hand(s) in play.) You must post the hand history or screenshot in this thread within an hour of the end of the tourney. In the event of more than one person claiming this prize it will be awarded to the earliest timed hand, not the first poster. I have men's sizes L and XL plus ladies' L size. At my discretion I may award more than one prize!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images