Nap Of The Day > Sunday December 14th

infinity

Re: Nap Of The Day > Sunday December 14th Navan 1.30 : Jennies Jewel @ 16/1 Skybet e/w thanks Jennies Jewel.....from Jarlath P Fahey yard the 7yo won this race last year and goes off 135 only a 1lb higher than last years winning mark with condition today Yielding To Soft the same as last year, The yard gave her four runs since summer break with flat race, a mares hurdle and two chases, Her last chases race came 31 days ago at Clonmel 2m 4f heavy where it won by 4 1/2 lengths with Ian McCarthy onboared, Ian been in saddle 9 of its 11 runs since winning this race last year so gets on well with horse although not winning again till that chase win she was placed a handful off times which saw its ratings go up to 139 but has come down to near enough last years mark To me I feel yard has pencilled this race in again for owners so I'll be looking for big race out of her

Re: Nap Of The Day > Sunday December 14th 1.55 carl - Emma soda - win at 2/1 bog bet365 Handicap chase over three and a quarter miles on heavy ground Couple of non runners have left just 4 in My selection has won over CD on soft ground and also has a heavy ground win to her name. She likes it here with a 1st and 2nd from 2 runs Main doubt is race fitness as she hasn't run since April and has been beaten on her seasonal debuts to date. She did finish 2nd here in this race last year but was beaten 8 lengths and made a couple of late mistakes which suggests she was tiring and wasn't quite race fit This looks a much easier race this year so she might get away with not being 100%

Re: Nap Of The Day > Sunday December 14th 2.25 Carlisle : One For Harry 11/2 Coral/Hills Interesting 3 mile hurdle and in form Nicky Richards has two live chances. The market has Wicked Spice has the more fancied one and Noel Fehily goes up to ride it so has to be respected. He won well last time at Donny but i'm not sure about the heavy ground. Stable jockey Brian Harding rides One For Harry who won here at Carlisle last month and fell last tim out in a very competitive race at Haydock. He was going ok when coming down and does have form on heavy going. I think he represents the best value today.

Re: Nap Of The Day > Sunday December 14th 2.25 carlisle phoenix returns takes my eye over a longer trip, as running well over shorter and can improve for the trip today. if thats the case, then a mark of 125 shouldnt be of any concern. the grounds not a concern and i feel the race will be run to suit, so all in all phoenix returns has every chance. 1pt win 11/1 betvictor bog

Re: Nap Of The Day > Sunday December 14th 2:35 Navan Aupcharlie never really fulfilled his potential after narrowly losing out in a Grade 1 Novice Chase at the Leopardstown and dodgy jumping has always been a problem for him. However since joining De Bromhead he's improved in that regard and has dropped to a workable mark of 143. He seems to like the proper winter conditions and the softer going at Navan should be right up his street as it is a course where it can get tough with some rain. JJ Burke has had a good season and he takes a further 3lbs off. De Bromhead is good at getting his horses right after a lay off and looks a decent play at these prices. Aupcharlie - Win @ 12/1 Ladbrokes