** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the day competition Sunday 7th december 2014

corky

Re: Nap of the day competition Sunday 7th december 2014 1435 hunt myboyalfie@ 25/1 paddy p i have been hoping to see this one jump a hurdle and I think the trainer has found a fairly weak starter. There seams to be doubts about his stamina but I think he will stay and love the ground. Jockey riding confidently and could Definately outrun its odds.

Re: Nap of the day competition Sunday 7th december 2014 1.50 KELSO SUN CLOUD @ 6/1 W HILLS BOG Proven stamina having won over 3m 6f on Heavy ground, all his best form has come on todays Soft ground. Ran well for a long way on debut and that was his first run for 6 months so will come on for that. Trainer has a really good record with his chasers at this time of year and I expect a big run today.

Re: Nap of the day competition Sunday 7th december 2014 Kelso 1:20 : Hunters Belt @ 10/1 Skybet e/w Thanks Hunters Belt....from George Bewley yard and they keep it in the family as Jonathon Bewley is on board the 10yo who only came to yard in April this year and won its first race for the yard here over 2m 2f soft where it won by 5 lengths with Jonathon in the saddle , Since then its had another 7 races with it only find a place finish three times in 3rd place all three races and last run was one of those 3rd place finish 18 days ago at Hexham 2m 1/2f where condition where heavy and with the rain we've had today in Scotland I can see condition heavy , Jonathon Bewley is still getting claiming allowance of 5lbs today he got 6lbs when he won on it when it ran off 113 mark it goes today off 112 so is running off the same weight it won at here

Re: Nap of the day competition Sunday 7th december 2014 2.20 Kelso - Pinerolo E/W @ 12/1 PaddyPower Pinerolo has been a bit out of sorts recently but he looks to be on a good mark right now on 124 which is 3lb below his last winning mark. He hasn't really run a good race since his last win but hopefully he should go better on a fairer mark. He is a risky bet because of his recent form but if he can find his previous form he could potentially go close. The trainer had a winner yesterday and is in good form and with the trip and ground posing no real problem he should at least run into a place if finding his old form.

Re: Nap of the day competition Sunday 7th december 2014 1.20 kelso Teo Vivo win 9/1 bet365 Returns from a break and fell from a similar absence in past but fell at the first so not much to take from that , has placed a couple of times from 60 day break. Fences didn't really work out but is consistent enough over hurdles , was in good form prior to break with a 1st and then placed over a furlong longer at course with winner winning off 10lbs higher nto , both runs after blinkers applied for first time , 3lbs higher for that lto run but still looks to be improving with blinkers.

Re: Nap of the day competition Sunday 7th december 2014 Huntingdon 1:35 - Carry On Sydney WIN @ 22/1 Bet Victor The Sherwood yard is doing very well of late, as is Leighton Aspell so I will take a chance on this horse at the prices. Last three runs have been uninspiring but he has now plummeted to a mark of 115 and should take a hand off a weight like this if he has any ability at all, and he was a decent horse on the flat.

Re: Nap of the day competition Sunday 7th december 2014 12.50 Kelso: Oscar Rock 5/2 SJ/Lads A bit biased here as i really like Oscar Rock and thought he would do much better as a novice hurdler than he did. The trainer always gave the excuse that he was made for chasing so hurdling was a bonus so here we are and now the horse needs to win races such as this if he is not going to become disappointing.

Re: Nap of the day competition Sunday 7th december 2014 H1.35 Song Light 1pt Win 5/1 Ladbrokes This one showed much improved form LTO when 3rd of 19 when this jockey sat on the horse for the first time. The horse was staying on well at the end of that competitive race and if the jockey can have the horse racing a bit handier, could go very close under similar conditions here

Re: Nap of the day competition Sunday 7th december 2014 1.20 kelso teo vivo looks to have a decent chance at a decent price. returns with a mark of 112 and can justify that if continuing to improve, which i think he will. goes on soft and the trip's fine, and i also hope the break since may is the pause that refreshes as they say and he comes back in cracking form - every chance if he does. 1pt win 9/1 bet365 bog