** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

CgmBet System Software - (Exclusive PL Registered Forum Users 50% Discount Code)

giraldi

------------

Punters Lounge now has an Exclusive 50% Discount code for all registered Punters Lounge Forum users which is:

EXCLUSIVE Punters Lounge 50% Discount Code: CGMPL1901

All queries regarding the discount code should go to http://cgmbet.com/contact.html  :ok 

-----------
This thread is approved by Paul Ross Some of you already know me because of the few threads that I have started on this forum, most related statistics. Being a big fan of statistics and with some experience in betting I created a small program to help me in finding good matches. Several friends have seen it and wanted it and so on. Now there are hundreds of users all over the world that find my software very useful. The small program has turned into a very complex program still developing. If I had written all the options I would wrote few days so better put a picture of one of the sections. It is "UPCOMINGS" section where future matches can be studied statistically. What you see is about 5% of the features my software offers. Also will find for free over 115 000 records with results, with minutes, from more than 30 leagues for over 5-10 years (depends on the league) As I said 90% of the program is free, including the update of the database. The remaining 10% are reserved for the so-called VIP users, those who have contributed over the years with advice, suggestions, tests and of course with donations. Paul Ross suggested to offer 10 VIP licenses for PL members. I offer 20 licenses VIP for the first 20 users who ask for a license but with the request, if possible, to write here a brief review of the program. Just download the software (the signature link), install it, click the update button and send me your user code. On comment field just write “PL member�. I will announce here when the list is full Anyway please note that non-VIP users have also access to a lot of powerful features. Now, to be very clear – I have enough experience to know that any kind of software is not enough to have success but for sure it helps a lot. My program is not a prediction system. Will not bet instead of you. The final decision is yours after analyze all the information. I will not write here more about the program, I am sure it will speak for itself. I just will answer your questions. r3yxwA5.jpg

------------

Punters Lounge now has an Exclusive 50% Discount code for all registered Punters Lounge Forum users which is:

EXCLUSIVE Punters Lounge 50% Discount Code: CGMPL1901

All queries regarding the discount code should go to http://cgmbet.com/contact.html  :ok 

-----------

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool 1. Valiant Thor, the program is written on VFP 9.0 SP2. As I said I am not a professional programmer and this is the only language I learned in school. :) More then that is very simple, very cheap and works great with databases. On the other hand is very old and due that there may appear on some modern systems (especially Windows 8.1) random unstable behaviors. I work to fix them all. The program is written over the past 4 years. 2. Muppet77, just go to my site (see my signature), download page and install the software. At first attempt to UPDATE you will be asked to register. Follow the instructions and send me your user code. As soon as possible I will send you the VIP license that will unleash the entire power of the software :). If I did not say yet, every VIP account is granted for the entire life of the software. If there are around some old users of the software they may confirm that. 3. For anyone, not need at all for reviews to maintain VIP status but It would help me a lot in order to improve some parts of the software. More then 50% of the features are made based on VIP users suggestions so the software is very close of what a punter needs in terms of statistics. 4. Unfortunately, the help manual is far behind the software version so there may be a lot of questions. I am ready to turn myself in "Help manual" mode. 5. Again, this is not a prediction software. If you are looking for a machine to bet for you, believe me, it is not the case.

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Being a VIP user for a couple of years, not as long as Robotzel, I can only echo his opinion - a powerful and helpful tool for those that are stats-minded, a plenty of stats available, that can be arranged in different ways. :ok

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Hi Giraldi, This like a VERY useful tool for us stats-freaks. I would welcome the opportunity to have the VIP version and will, of course, give you my constructive feed-back. I will download and send you my user-code by PM. Thanks for making this very generous offer.

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Giraldi, I love statistics and really want to try your software. Froment gave me advise to check it. I will send you my "User code" via private message. And of course I will write my opinion about CgmBet System here.

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Thank you for your interest in my software. Unfortunately, as I said earlier, the help system is far behind (I hope I will manage to fix that in the next vacation) so there are questions about some features. I have nothing against to send the question on my email, I will respond for sure to everyone, but this way will consume a lot of time by answering separately to each one. Every week I will try to answer to one or two questions here. Thee were a lot of questions regarding "colors" in the right side of the tables, in the "Tables" section and what they mean. In few words I will try to explain here but, if you are more comfortable with that, feel free to send me personal emails for more detailed explanation. YnJ53lo.jpg So, for each league, season, last 2 seasons,all seasons...etc.. you may see the standings. By selecting the team you will see more detailed statistics on the right table. Now, about the colors: 1. on the left table, next to the "points" column we have 2 columns: Home (H) and Away (A). Here you may see the previous results of the team against the other teams. It is very useful to see the position of the teams the selected team already played. They had games against bottom teams or against top teams? For example, in the figure I selected "STOKE". It is easy to see a very strange thing. They did not manage to win against 5 bottom teams but had good and very good results against comparable and better teams. Of course, this could means nothing but today it worth to see a little bit closer their game against Burnley. 2. on the right table, the first columns are obvious what they mean. Next to the odds column there are few columns with the ELO rating and the number of points the team received or lost. If the number is over 25 the numbers is highlighted green (very good game). The opposite situation with red color (they lost a lot of ELO points.) 3. The last 2 columns represent the form for the home team and the form for the away team. The form is calculated based on the strength (and the results of course) of the last 5-6 opponents. As you may see at a glance, Stoke is hard to predict team. Good results away against City and Tottenham but lost at home against weaker teams. As I said, more info are needed for today - players,...etc. but always is good to try (with a small handicap) against such teams when playing at home, especially when the price is so good. 5 free VIP licenses were taken by the PL members last days. More 15 remaining

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool I used this software before, but not the last version of it, I kind of promoted it in some turkish forums. Promoting not in a way of advertising, only but pointing out the real strengths of it. Great tool, great job. I'd like to continue to try it out, if you like you can send me a VIP license too.

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Orhane, I have just send your VIP license code to the e-mail address you are registered. More 13 free VIP licenses to be given for PL members. On the other hand, I received congratulations for the game "Stoke - Burnley" 1-2. This is exactly what I try hard to avoid. I say again: the software is not a prediction software or something. It was very wrong to bet only considering the elements I presented on the last post. This time was good but it was pure luck without some in deep analyses. I will try to avoid to give this kind of examples in the future. Never bet based only on statistics (never bet based only on feelings, odds,...etc). It is a good point of start to focus only on few games instead of hundreds but every game must be analyzed very carefully - players, odds, last moment info... etc. Maybe seems to be weird to say that, as statistics program owner, but there are far behind the enthusiastic times when I bet "only with my heart" and I wanted to win every next minute if possible. Of course it was not possible. Otherwise I would not be writing on a forum at this time :))

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool

I've emailed you via your website. Thank you.
Ok, but your email seems to have problems. I sent to the address you registered and received some errors. Also, you disabled "private message" . As a result I would ask you here to give me the opportunity, ia a way or another, to offer your VIP license :))

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool As soon as anyone find my entire database on my site for free I did not see any reason to keep blocked the database export in the software. This features is absolutely free to use Actually is the same database. The advantage using the software is that you may choose what the file contains. Select league(s), season(s) and what columns to contain the exported file. Finally you choose the type of the file (EXCEL or CSV) and click the EXPORT button. May be useful for those who love statistics and would like to create their own systems 2GnClRG.jpg

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool First of all, I want to thank Giraldi for this software. It is very pity that betting software is not widespread, especially free (or partly free), because every bookmaker knows that the statistics is the only key to win, but 97% of gamblers don't want to realize it (the same wise ideas in opening statement on Football-Data). 1. Lot's of useful statistics of main football leagues and lots of seasons! 2. I wanted to recommend to make Excel export available, but you've already did it - the very useful tool for additional interpritation of data. 3. As for "User Manual" that is in progress now, I suggest to make not only description of every point/form/button, but show real examples of what data could be taken from every tool - that would help to understand real benefits for gambler. Thanks a lot, will advise CgmBet for use! Sorry for my English, hope you understand main ideas.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool I am sure the subject “Gambler’s fallacy” has been discussed a lot here. Of course the concept is real but the main question is “Is this applicable to series of football games”? I am not an expert but at first sight, without in deep assessment my answer is “NO”. Why? Because, considering football games, the events are not independent. (like lottery for example – where each time the event of extraction 6 balls are independent of the previous). The same situation for the Roulette games. Considering the best team in the league, let-s say will play 10 games in row (one per week) against the 10 worst teams in the league (let-s say they have the same value). Of course nothing extraordinary happens between first and the last game. I was wondering the probability for the best team to win in the first game is the same with the probability to win in the last game? I will let you to think about….., but if not, it is fair enough to think that if the big team not lost for a number of game this event has bigger and bigger chances to happen (of course ..to be check other information)? Now, we all know that finding upsets is the beautiful dream of any punter. Helped by my database I found out the series of “no upsets” for the main leagues. I have no patience to check for all leagues but what I found for France League 1. Considering big team with the odds under 1.50, last seasons never happened to be more that 5-6 games in a row of such games without something to happen there. This season we have the same situation but now there are 8 games in a row without “upsets” as you may see in the picture. The next possible upsets are Lyon – Caen and Guincamp – PSG. I do not say will happen this week and of course is needed a better analyze but is obvious that the “wrong step is coming”. The odds for +0.5 for the underdogs are around 2.70. Please note that in this thread is all about statistics. In order to have a good bet we have to consider many things (info, players, ....etc). bmsdbqy.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...