** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the Day - Tuesday 7th Oct 2014

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 7th Oct 2014 4.50 brighton on demand catches the eye with the first time visor on, as lightly raced and capable of showing improved form. breeding out of teofilio and mimisel suggests soft ground shouldnt be a concern and the trips fine. trainer andrew balding in good form and i feel we havent seen the best of this horse yet, and the visor could bring out enough improvement to go close today off a lowered mark of 65. 0.5 points ew 6/1 coral bog.

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 7th Oct 2014 3.40 Leicester Exlusive Contact win sp Fortune looks a good booking on this , thought he would ride Morrison's. Selection at least showed something at trip when a 2nd over distance , not so good last 3 runs but this a low level race and could win comfortably

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 7th Oct 2014 6.05 Kemp - Dark Ocean - ew at 8/1 bog wm hill Ran best race for a long time last time out at Wolves on only his 2nd AW start.......spent most of his carreer running over further on turf The two favourites here are lightly raced 3yo who might be well handicapped or might not and my horse looks clear best of the rest Well drawn.......will probably want a decent pace to run at so I don't want to see them crawling through the first few furlongs !

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 7th Oct 2014

15.10 Leicester - Nam Hai 16/1 Boyle (not sure if you allow Boyle if not 14/1 skybet)
I'm surprised many people ask this question as all the bookies accepted are mentioned in the rules thread. So therefore i'm also surprised how many people enter competitions and don't know what the rules are?