** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

nap of the day Friday 19th september

corky

Re: nap of the day Friday 19th september In geographical terms :) lol 2.40 Ayr Polski Max ew 10/1 paddy power Mine seem to place when I back to win so now ive backed to place , itl come 5th by a shd Returned to form with close 4th lto , only 1/2L behind 2nd who won easily on thurs and a couple of others have won since. Raised by a lb and not helped by jocks 3lbs claim this time so 4 heavier but fahey won this couple of times so maybe feels its good enough.

Re: nap of the day Friday 19th september A3.10 Jofrnanka 1pt Win 18/1 Betvictor Not as exposed as some of these and the Barron/Gibbons combo is known to pull off these pig handicap coups. The horse is verasatile regarding the ground and the trip and course look sure to suit. Big chance if this has been the plan all along and the trainer has laid the horse out for a tilt at the big prize here.

Re: nap of the day Friday 19th september Newbury 4.40 - Absolutely So (1pts win, 11/4 BetVictor) Comes here off the back of a strong performance at York in a Listed event when beating Glory Awaits by 1 1/2 lengths and has no penalty for the win today and he close the race before at Newbury beaten just 1/2 length by Heavens Guest so comes here in good nick. On paper this also looks a tad easier then the win lto so he should have every chance.

Re: nap of the day Friday 19th september I'm going with Goldie 2.40 Ayr - Rasaman 25/1 Ladbrokes *E/W* Well into veteran stage but retains plenty of enthusiasm and will get the strong pace thats suits him so well in this field, work to do with cruise tothelimit on latest form but expect to see him making some stealthy late headway

Re: nap of the day Friday 19th september 1.50 NEWBURY (Class 4 - 6f Maiden Stakes) FOREIGN DIPLOMAT @Evens (BETVICTOR#BOG) 2yo 160,000 gns colt with a very solid second in a Class 2 maiden 4 weeks ago at York, Foreign Diplomat already holds entries for the Dubai Dewhurst Stakes in a month and for the 2015 Irish 2,000 Guineas. With a speedy pedigree and being definitely suited by the good to firm ground I think a big improvement is expected by the drop in trip and the sounder surface. William Haggas is a moneymaker at the track (19% strike rate in the last 5 years) and the partnership with Ryan Moore is always a sign of great confidence (and quality of course).

Re: nap of the day Friday 19th september Ayr 4:50 - Spirit Of Alsace each-way @ 14/1 Coral Jim Goldie has a bucket of winners here at Ayr so I am risking an each-way bet on his horse here with Graham Lee taking the ride. The 3 year old filly has run her best races here at Ayr, which included a win here over 6f back in June in higher grade. She also finished 3rd here off a mark of 65 in July and runs here off a mark of 62 today. Should be able to squeeze into the places.

Re: nap of the day Friday 19th september

Sandra's Diamond 33-1 0.5 pt e/w Bet Victor BOG I'm taking a chance that a stiff 5 furlongs may be the best trip for this one after disappointing results over further the last few races. Local trainer Keith Dalgleish and jockey Tom Eaves have a good record at this meeting.
can't edit yet but the race is 310 at Ayr

Re: nap of the day Friday 19th september Son of Africa 2.05pm Ayr 1pt Win 9-2 Betfred 2 wins from 3 and we have to hope the Ponty run wasn't to form. Danny Tudhope is an excellent booking. Trip and ground should be fine and I'm not convinced by main rival Roossey who had every chance at York but wasn't good enough and that form has been dented since. Hoping for a prominent ride here.

Re: nap of the day Friday 19th september 250 Newton Abbot: Azure Fly 11/10 bet365 Just three runners and i'll be very disappointed if Azure Fly cant get off the mark over fences here. Very useful novice hurdler last season and made the transition to handicaps very well. A quirky sort who can be a monkey but has the ability to win this comfortably if in the right mood and there not much room to run out after the last here so should be ok.

Re: nap of the day Friday 19th september 2.50 NA - Mr Satco - win at 9/2 bog bet365 With Azure Fly making his chase debut and August Hill having made jumping mistakes in both his chases I'll go with the outsider of the party My selection is a front runner who should be suited by this tight track and so far he's jumped OK in his chase career. Jason Maguire takes the ride on his return from the injury on the eve of Cheltenham and I'm hoping his regular trainers have got some ready for him........he has 3 rides booked today