** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v Chelsea (14:05 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.06[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th Can't see the price on Liverpool lasting much longer with the missing players for Chelsea and Mourinho admitting he's prioritising the CL over everything else. It all seems to have added up nicely and I think a win here would seal the title, its all too perfect for Liverpool.

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th Odds smashed to 1.65 after the CL game on tuesday.. With even more important players out Mourinho already admitted he will field a B squad for this game and the club owners confirmed this news. Chelsea will surely be a lot weaker with many youngsters and players who rarely played whole games through out the season. But the question is, is this price still attractive?? Seems low to me although I think Liverpool will surely win here at home.. Maybe some combo material?

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th Chelsea will be without Terry, Cech, Ramieres for certain and probably Hazard although he might be on the bench to try and get him some minutes. Mikel, Lampard, Salah and Matic will more than likely start as none of them can play in the second leg anyway, Ivanovic might start at centre back considering he will probably play there against Atletico, Eto will be back for the second leg so expect Ba or Torres to start - considering the abuse Torres will get he might go with Ba! Mourinho will probably be defensive as usual and try to get a point first and foremost, but I doubt the team will be as weak as some people are expecting - Chelsea's second team is hardly light on experience. Liverpool are in amazing form but I don't think they can be play at 1.65 really, the time to get them was just after the Chelsea game midweek when it became clear the injuries they had.

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th Liverpool have won a staggering 11 consecutive Premier League games which has mounted them to the top of the table and they know that a win against Chelsea here will more than likely secure their first league success for a very long time. Jose Mourinho hinted during the week that he will be putting out a "weakened team" but whethere that is just mind games or not nobody knows. The thing is, the Chelsea side will be weakened regardless as they will be without the service of Ramires, Cech and Hazard whilst John Terry is also a big doubt for the game. Samuel Eto'o is 50/50 at the moment but it is likely he will play some part in the fixture and as we all know you can never write off any team Mourinho coaches. Their form in the league has been poor of late though with three wins and three defeats from their last six games. Daniel Sturridge is still a big doubt for the weekend and Henderson will also be sidelines due to his ban. Liverpool still have plenty of attacking flare in Gerrard, Sterling, Suarez and Coutinho though and they will cause this Chelsea side a lot of problems. Getting down to the betting side of things, only one bet interests me here and that is the simple straight Liverpool home win which is best priced 7/10 with Bet Victor. The fans will be electric at Anfield on Sunday and they will be like an extra man which will make it so tough for Chelsea. Luis Suarez will more than likely get player of the year and he is 11/10 with Boylesports to score a goal anytime which is appealing. Martin Skrtel is having his best season ever and is very dangerous from set pieces, he is also worth a small bet at 9/1 with 888Sport for a goal anytime. Liverpool to Win @ 7/10 Bet Victor Luis Suarez to Score Anytime @ 11/10 Boylesports Martin Skrtel to Score Anytime @ 9/1 888Sport

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th Worth noting as well that Chelsea play in the final of the FA Youth Cup the next day against Fulham at Craven Cottage (first leg), so I wouldn't expect to see anyone from the 'youth team' feature regardless of what the papers say.

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th 4pts Liverpool to beat Chelsea 8/11 Coral Liverpool are flying at the minute and they look destined to be crowned Premier League champions in the next couple of weeks. Even were Chelsea at full strength this would be a tough game for them but when they are missing two big parts of their spine it is an even tougher game for them. Liverpool have pace throughout their side and Chelsea often struggle against pace so I really expect a home win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/liverpool-vs-chelsea-betting-liverpool-can-continue-their-title-march-against-chelsea

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th

Liverpool focused on the league, Chelsea focused on Champions League. Keeping it simple, Liverpool win @1.7.
Do you really think Mourinho will give up on the premier league??? I dont think so....Mourinho is known for his mind games...and for getting a result when everyone thinks we will fail! Believing in all that has been written about this game it's like assuming that Mourinho will handle the title to Liverpool. He still has a chance...he knows that if he beats Liverpool, they still have a chance..so, why should we assume Mourinho will field a B team? Is he dumb? Does he not want to win the title? Will Mourinho talk with his players and say: "guys, if we beat Liverpool we still have chance to win the title, but the best is to rotate the squad and to think about Atlético as we dont have many chances against Liverpool. Non-sense. Mourinho will rotate as he misses some players, he will give the control to Liverpool like he uses to do in away games against big teams...but then he will try the counter to win the match...simple as that...Liverpool still has to travel to play in-form Crystal Palace and in football anything can happen. Everyone can argue that Liverpool has a better team, plays better, has a fully fit squad, and on the other hand, Chelsea is a weaker team and has some missings...those are some acceptable arguments to justify a win from Liverpool...now assuming Mourinho will give up on the game...imo that is pure non-sense. Anyway...i think Liverpool will win this, but only because they are better than Chelsea...although i wont be surprised if Mourinho pulls a trick and gives Liverpool a bad day...so in this situations i normally avoid betting...i will just enjoy one of the matches that can perfectly become the match of year. Gl to all.

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th Liverpool Home [TABLE=class: leaguetable sortable table detailed-table fixed-wide-table, width: 557] [TR=class: sub-head] [TH=class: number home mp home_total sortcol, align: center]MP[/TH] [TH=class: number home won home_won sortcol, align: center]W[/TH] [TH=class: number home drawn home_drawn sortcol, align: center]D[/TH] [TH=class: number home lost home_lost sortcol, align: center]L[/TH] [TH=class: number home gf home_gf sortcol, align: center]F[/TH] [TH=class: number home ga home_ga sortcol, align: center]A[/TH] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: leaguetable sortable table detailed-table fixed-wide-table, width: 557] [TR=class: team_rank odd, bgcolor: white] [TD=class: number home mp home_total, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]17[/TD] [TD=class: number home won home_won, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]15[/TD] [TD=class: number home drawn home_drawn, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]1[/TD] [TD=class: number home lost home_lost, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]1[/TD] [TD=class: number home gf home_gf, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]51[/TD] [TD=class: number home ga home_ga, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center] 15 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Chelsea Away [TABLE=class: leaguetable sortable table detailed-table fixed-wide-table, width: 557] [TR=class: team_rank even] [TD=class: number away mp away_total, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]17[/TD] [TD=class: number away won away_won, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: number away drawn away_drawn, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: number away lost away_lost, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: number away gf away_gf, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]24[/TD] [TD=class: number away ga away_ga, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]15[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] So instantly we see two good defences (mind you with Terry and Cech in the team) which concede less than a goal a game. However Liverpool's attack is far more powerful (as is well documented) scoring more than twice as many. Chelsea obviously drop many more points on the road than Pool do at home and that is with a full team and without an impending semi-final showdown in the Champion's League.

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th Chelsea are too long to me, even with a 'weakened line-up'. Mourinho seems to relish difficult away trips - and I could see him pulling something off here. At the end, would Liverpool take a draw with City facing a tricky game at Palace later? Chelsea +0.5 2.29 188bet Stake: 3 points

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th Chelsea +2 Asian Handicap Corners 17/20 @ Bet365 Chelsea to have more corners than Liverpool 12/5 @ Bet365 These bets are based entirely on stats. Chelsea's away record in the league for corners this season is 10 wins and 7 losses. Liverpool's home record for corners is 6 wins 3 draws and 8 losses. Liverpool average 5 corners per game this season and Chelsea average 6 per game.

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th Mourinhos record against Liverpool is 6-1-1 in the league. Although altogether the record isnt as good, 8-4-5, showing Liverpool up their game in Cup,Champions league etc. The pressure on this game will work in Liverpools favour and I am going to go on Liverpool -1 @ 7/4 with Skybet

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th We won't play our youth defence though. So defensively (JT and Cech big losses) we are still gonna be fairly solid. Crucially Matic will play because he can't on on play in the champions league, and he has really solved a big problem we were having in central midfield. I'd imagine we line up something like: Schwarzy Ivan cahill Luiz cole matic Mikel salah oscar/Lampard Schurrle ba Depending on whether he wants to risk oscar. He probably won't and it'll be 4-3-3 esque. If the lineups any stronger than that though there is definitely value in the 4/1. So its probably a case of waiting for the teamsheets. As it is I quite like the draw at 3/1 or Chelsea and the draw at 23/20. If he plays Schurrle and salah we will have pace which we could hit Liverpool on the counter attack with. And we have done better against teams who come at us than lower league teams who sit back.

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th I think that the value is with Chelsea and Mourinho.Everyone is backing L'pool and i see where is that coming from but i cannot write off Chelsea so easy.Last tuesday,as well as today,everyone here and around the wordl were backing Chelsea to lose and i think today that all Lpool backers may got burned.We all heard that Mou has got a permission from the board to play the reserves but that could mean Ba,Schurrle,Cahill,Cole,Luiz,Salah and most important Matic+the positive record that Mourinho has against the home team. I will be having a punt on the draw(@4 with bet365),which will keep Lpool on the top and Mourinho would avoid being defeated.

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th why would anyone think of backing liverpool. their defense is crap and they will concede goals whoever they play. they only win by outscoring the other team but i don't see that happening against chelsea who have got better defense and some of the players who have been sitting on the bench will be relishing a chance to prove themselves to manager.. this is going to be chelsea win

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th Ok but guys, I really think you are missings something. Everyone is looking at which 11 players from Chelsea will appear on the pitch this afternoon. That's really not important for me cause there are way more important factors in play for this one. If we forget about the odds just look at it as a football game then I really can't think of any reason why Liverpool would not win this game. Better form, better collective, determined as hell to win the title, motivation is 10 times higher than chelsea's no doubt about that. Otherwise he would never field a weakened squad and Even mourinho himself will not be on the bench cause he is ill that makes a huge difference in my eyes. I honestly think he might does it on purpose and that he's playing around, if they might get hammered he could tell us later he wasn't there. :-) Really something he would do, lol. This guy can really have a influence on the game from the side so that's another blow for Chelsea. Even at full strength they would have huge problems to keep Liverpool from scoring a few goals and the odds would probably be around 2.20 for Pool and I know for sure a lot of ppl would jump on that in this current situation. I know 1.70 is low at the moment and does not hold a lot of value but it's a sure winner in my eyes and it has everything to do with motivation. These players will do everything possible to win today and I have my doubts that the players from Chelsea feel the same way. There will be constant pressure from Liverpool and I will back the over 1.5 team goals with medium stakes. Goodluck with your bets though!

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th I think people are getting a tad carried away with Chelsea's 'weakened' team. Schwarzer is a superb keeper and there's very little difference if any between him and cech. Terry is over the hill and, though good, was always overrated. Schwarzer, ivanovic, Cahill, Luis and cole is a better back five than the vast majority of the premier league.

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th I see massive value in draw here, Chelsea know they will will not outscore Liverpool at Anfield if it is an open attacking game. A draw will be an ok result for Chelsea so I can see a tight game, It doesn't take a genius to work out that Liverpool will try and get in behind defences, if Chelsea play for a draw and are disciplined I can see a 0-0 or possibly Chelsea winning 1-0. I am not a massively successful punter but I have always been told to look for Value. The value here is def with Chelsea or draw 23/20 bet365 DrawHT/Draw FT 6/1

Chelsea +2 Asian Handicap Corners 17/20 @ Bet365 Chelsea to have more corners than Liverpool 12/5 @ Bet365 These bets are based entirely on stats. Chelsea's away record in the league for corners this season is 10 wins and 7 losses. Liverpool's home record for corners is 6 wins 3 draws and 8 losses. Liverpool average 5 corners per game this season and Chelsea average 6 per game.
I know Liverpool usually get a lot of corners at home, so those stats surprise me - useful though :ok

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th Line up (according to BBC)

Liverpool 22 Mignolet 02 Johnson 38 Flanagan 08 Gerrard 37 Skrtel 17 Sakho 21 Lucas 24 Allen 07 Suarez 31 Sterling 10 Coutinho Substitutes 01 Jones 04 Kolo Touré 05 Agger 06 Luis Alberto 09 Iago Aspas 15 Sturridge 20 Cissokho
Chelsea 23 Schwarzer 28 Azpilicueta 03 Cole 21 Matic 02 Ivanovic 33 Kalas 15 Salah 12 Mikel 19 Ba 08 Lampard 14 Schürrle Substitutes 09 Torres 16 Van Ginkel 22 Willian 24 Cahill 27 Aké 40 Hilario 47 Baker

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th Liverpool will not win tonight, I think the bench players for Chelsea will play out of their skins and win this game, knowing full well that a good game could guarantee them a game in CL semi or final. It would be foolish to back Liverpool, the more I think about it the more I believe this. The pressure at Anfield will weigh too heavily on the players.

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th The avg total corners Liverpool 10.9 and 5.8 at home The avg total corners Chelsea 11.4 and 6.3 away Both have a total average of 12.1 corners A lot at stake at this point of the season, can see Over corners Pick: Total Corners Over 10.5 at 1.83 Bet365

I genuinely hope I am wrong with my bets, but I don't think I have ever been as confident about a bet as I am with Liverpool today. I think they are going to batter Chelsea.
You are wrong. They wont. Chelsea will deny Liverpool a win today. Time will tell in fairness. Good luck with your bet.