Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th

The avg total corners Liverpool 10.9 and 5.8 at home The avg total corners Chelsea 11.4 and 6.3 away Both have a total average of 12.1 corners A lot at stake at this point of the season, can see Over corners Pick: Total Corners Over 10.5 at 1.83 Bet365
When looking at these total corner markets, I think it is useful to look at the number of corners a team 'concedes' as well as the number they win.

I genuinely hope I am wrong with my bets, but I don't think I have ever been as confident about a bet as I am with Liverpool today. I think they are going to batter Chelsea.
I agree. I just think that everything is falling into place for Liverpool and with being the anniversary of Hillsborough there's no better time. If you think about it, there's no real pressure on Liverpool today either. Even if they lose they still win the title if they beat Palace and Newcastle. Everything points towards a Liverpool win.... Forget the price now, Liverpool started at even money and has rightly been hammered.

I agree. I just think that everything is falling into place for Liverpool and with being the anniversary of Hillsborough there's no better time. If you think about it' date=' there's no real pressure on Liverpool today either. Even if they lose they still win the title if they beat Palace and Newcastle. Everything points towards a Liverpool win.... Forget the price now, Liverpool started at even money and has rightly been hammered.[/quote'] By my calculation if they lose it is back in citys hands as they have superior goal difference and both sides winning all remaining games woukd result in a tie on points? If liverpool lose as i surely hope they do Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

By my calculation if they lose it is back in citys hands as they have superior goal difference and both sides winning all remaining games woukd result in a tie on points? If liverpool lose as i surely hope they do Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Assuming City win their four games and Liverpool don't better their goal difference, which only stands at + four... The main point is that I think there's less pressure on Liverpool, which can only be a good thing.

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th Well it looks like Mourinho has got his tactics spot on here. Chelsea don't deserve to be leading, but what a blunder from Gerrard. They are time wasting at every opportunity, and will no doubt try defend the league for their lives. Salmonman looked curious as to why I said what I said. Simply, I'd give my life savings for Liverpool not to win the league. :loon

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sunday April 27th What a turning point wauwwww... Of all games, I feel so sorry for Gerard poor guy ! Hope Pool can turn this around really shamefull display again by Chelsea with all their stars in their squad but it works how poor it may look.. It will be even harder now after this immense blunder. Cmon you reds!

Chelsea are too long to me, even with a 'weakened line-up'. Mourinho seems to relish difficult away trips - and I could see him pulling something off here. At the end, would Liverpool take a draw with City facing a tricky game at Palace later? Chelsea +0.5 2.29 188bet Stake: 3 points
Result: Liverpool 0 Chelsea 2 Bet won :ok Stake: 3 points Return: 6.87 points

Do you really think Mourinho will give up on the premier league??? I dont think so....Mourinho is known for his mind games...and for getting a result when everyone thinks we will fail! Believing in all that has been written about this game it's like assuming that Mourinho will handle the title to Liverpool. He still has a chance...he knows that if he beats Liverpool, they still have a chance..so, why should we assume Mourinho will field a B team? Is he dumb? Does he not want to win the title? Will Mourinho talk with his players and say: "guys, if we beat Liverpool we still have chance to win the title, but the best is to rotate the squad and to think about Atlético as we dont have many chances against Liverpool. Non-sense. Mourinho will rotate as he misses some players, he will give the control to Liverpool like he uses to do in away games against big teams...but then he will try the counter to win the match...simple as that...Liverpool still has to travel to play in-form Crystal Palace and in football anything can happen. Everyone can argue that Liverpool has a better team, plays better, has a fully fit squad, and on the other hand, Chelsea is a weaker team and has some missings...those are some acceptable arguments to justify a win from Liverpool...now assuming Mourinho will give up on the game...imo that is pure non-sense. Anyway...i think Liverpool will win this, but only because they are better than Chelsea...although i wont be surprised if Mourinho pulls a trick and gives Liverpool a bad day...so in this situations i normally avoid betting...i will just enjoy one of the matches that can perfectly become the match of year. Gl to all.
F' cking Mourinho....the guy is not the special nor the happy one..he's the "only one"...

I seriously have to laugh on L'pool backers today..... Just amazing, how people underestimate Jose Mourinho.... He is the most skilled manager in England
Yeah where the hell were you prefer game? :welcome to PL but putting your thoughts up before the event will earn you more respect here :ok

Yeah where the hell were you prefer game? :welcome to PL but putting your thoughts up before the event will earn you more respect here :ok
No worries, I did not back any team to be honest, if anything the best idea I had was under 2,5 (but if i had to bet something Id go under 3,5 for less heart beats) It was more about the fact that my friends laughed at me for skipping ''easy money'' when l'pool was on 2,05 if i recall correctly :) Though I admit l'pool was value on 2,05, untill you check the manager from Chelsea :P Good luck in future games, sadly I do not have time to participate actively enough (as much as I would like)

I think that the value is with Chelsea and Mourinho.Everyone is backing L'pool and i see where is that coming from but i cannot write off Chelsea so easy.Last tuesday' date='as well as today,everyone here and around the wordl were backing Chelsea to lose and i think today that all Lpool backers may got burned.We all heard that Mou has got a permission from the board to play the reserves but that could mean Ba,Schurrle,Cahill,Cole,Luiz,Salah and most important Matic+the positive record that Mourinho has against the home team. I will be having a punt on the draw(@4 with bet365),which will keep Lpool on the top and Mourinho would avoid being defeated.
I realized something yesterday.It's not that i underestimated Chelsea but overrated Lpool.Lpool just have not players who have played such a big games,except Gerrard.Not that they are not good enough but just couldn't handle the pressure.I think now is the time to get on City to beat Everton.The odds just won't last.

The avg total corners Liverpool 10.9 and 5.8 at home The avg total corners Chelsea 11.4 and 6.3 away Both have a total average of 12.1 corners A lot at stake at this point of the season, can see Over corners Pick: Total Corners Over 10.5 at 1.83 Bet365
12-3