Ligue 2 > March 18th - 24th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 18 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Brestois 29 v Angers SCO (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]96.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 21 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Arles-Avignon v Istres (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.04[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chamois Niortais v Angers SCO (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Clermont Foot v AS Nancy (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.54[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Créteil v AJ Auxerre (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Le Havre AC v Stade Lavallois (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SM Caen v LB Châteauroux (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tours v CA Bastia (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Troyes AC v Dijon FCO (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 22 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nîmes Olympique v RC Lens (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 24 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Metz v Stade Brestois 29 (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 2 > March 18th - 24th Brest v Angers Business here is not that the team running in 13th place holds small chances against the one going on 3rd. All who have at least a superficial understanding of this league are well aware how important factor here is home pitch , and seemingly put against the hosts are not promising. But let drip a little deeper. Brest - home matches improved significantly in the last month due to a series of three consecutive home victories. These victories were given hard, and opponents were not to say that very strong: Laval and Auxerre , from the basement of the table , as well as Tours , in a match which were penalties and removal of the guests. Besides, good series lasted even in two away games , there is simply ideal shape for Brest, +4=1-0 6:1. Angers, the best team in league matches on the road. Only 3 defeats in 13 matches , a great result , moreover they have a positive correlation scored and missed , and it is quite uncommon for the second division. Brest are only 3 points off the relegation zone and today's victory will secure the position of the team , well, at least a week. As a result , considering all of the above reasons , I can assume that Angers will lose by a minimum score in Brest. Tip: Brest (0) at 1.70 188Bet

Re: Ligue 2 > March 18th - 24th

Brest v Angers Business here is not that the team running in 13th place holds small chances against the one going on 3rd. All who have at least a superficial understanding of this league are well aware how important factor here is home pitch , and seemingly put against the hosts are not promising. But let drip a little deeper. Brest - home matches improved significantly in the last month due to a series of three consecutive home victories. These victories were given hard, and opponents were not to say that very strong: Laval and Auxerre , from the basement of the table , as well as Tours , in a match which were penalties and removal of the guests. Besides, good series lasted even in two away games , there is simply ideal shape for Brest, +4=1-0 6:1. Angers, the best team in league matches on the road. Only 3 defeats in 13 matches , a great result , moreover they have a positive correlation scored and missed , and it is quite uncommon for the second division. Brest are only 3 points off the relegation zone and today's victory will secure the position of the team , well, at least a week. As a result , considering all of the above reasons , I can assume that Angers will lose by a minimum score in Brest. Tip: Brest (0) at 1.70 188Bet
1-0

Re: Ligue 2 > March 18th - 24th One game caught my eye yesterday and I will write a preview about it.. Troyes hosting Dijon. The home side are doing well this year and a win here would give them a huge boost reaching the top 3. The gap is still 7 points but with 10 games left it's still capable for Troyes. They have an outstanding home record this season with 9-2-3 overall with a goal difference of 29-13. 3th leagues best. They only conceded 2 goals in their last 4 home games while scoring 9. They had some ups and downs lately but at home they always perform well. They face a tough side in Dijon but their opponent mostly collects their points at home and will have some crucial missings for tonight's game. The home side will miss regular defender Rincon and Saunier but they have some decent replacements at the back. Overall a fine squad to choose from and they should be too strong at home for Dijon who are not convincing at all on their travels. The away side will be without regular goalkeeper Lecomte, regular midfielder Paye [24 games], regular midfielder Marie [18 games 1 goal], Midfielder Babit [13 games 2 goals], and their 2 best forwards Kone [16 games 4 goals] and Tavares [18 games 5 goals]. All in all quite some missings for tonight and they might struggle to find the net easily. Troyes is defensively pretty solid and always score goals at home. Dijon's away form is not that good with 1-9-4 with goal difference of 10-15. Many draws away from home so I will back the correct score 1-1 too for some cover. This fixture ended 2-1 earlier in this season and I think we will see something similar tonight with the home side as winners. Odds around evens are good enough for me! 3 bets for this game : Home win with medium stakes. Odds around 2.05! Troyes to score 2 or more goals with small stakes. In 4 of their last 5 home games they scored 2 or more! Odds around 2.20 1 point on correct score 1-1. Odds around 6.00! Good luck all. Ps. I will also use Caen home win for some combo material.

Re: Ligue 2 > March 18th - 24th Creteil (evens) form doesn't look great on the face of it as they haven't won in their last 5 games but they have faced tough opposition in Angers (3rd), Lens (2nd) and Nancy (5th). They have only been defeated in 1 of these 5, drawing 4. Auxerre on the other hand have lost 3 of their last 5, losing to Laval (19th), Brest (11th) and Angers (3rd), they also drew 0-0 with Bastia who are rock bottom and 12 points adrift. Based on the above I think at evens they are certainly worth backing (medium stakes).

Re: Ligue 2 > March 18th - 24th Hey, What about Tours v CA Bastia home win at 1.4 Tours at home have scored the most goals - 29 CA Bastia on away - the worst team have scored only 4 goals , Bastia scored on away last time at 07.01.2014 against Nancy Tours to win to nil at 2.10 bet365 will be good pick :)

Re: Ligue 2 > March 18th - 24th Even though Bastia is a poor side and bad on their travels I surely won't back Tours to win to nil. They will miss 3 regular defenders for this clash. Bouhours, diawara and Fontaine. Heavily weakened at the back and they always play open football. Rather take the overs in this game!

Guys I have a question about National league. http://www.betexplorer.com/soccer/france/national/amiens-frejus-saint-raphael/UB2sLr29/ Does anybody have opinion about this match? Very strange h2h: 2 season 4 time win amiens and now 3 time win Frejus so maybe time for 4rd win ? Odds are nice, worth a shot ? Anybody?
I wouldn't bet against Amiens. Amiens is very solid team, much better then position on table says. They should be fighting for promotion but had injury problems and couldn't find full squad. Now they have 2 wins in a row and finally they started playing well. No bet match, but if I have to choose I'd take HW.

Even though Bastia is a poor side and bad on their travels I surely won't back Tours to win to nil. They will miss 3 regular defenders for this clash. Bouhours' date=' diawara and Fontaine. Heavily weakened at the back and they always play open football. Rather take the overs in this game![/quote'] Bastia only scored 4 goals in all 14 away games, and 3 of 10 its away games are over 2.5. For host team, 6 of 10 home games are 2.5 goals. I am little worried about overs of this game.

Re: Ligue 2 > March 18th - 24th Great result for Troyes. 2-0 FT! 2 main bets won. But seriously Le havre destroyed 3 accums fml bigtime.. They were far better than Laval the whole game but conceded an early goal.. Always one team screws you up so annoying would have had way more profits overall. So unlucky they didn't scored earlier than the 95th minute 1-1. :(

Re: Ligue 2 > March 18th - 24th The Chateauroux equaliser was incredible! No idea how it was allowed to stand. Again, a lot of weird results around. The strange season Ligue 2 has definitely started. 1) Caen drawing, and in the manner it happens was incredibly dodgy 2) Tours only beat CA Bastia 1-0 at home despite having a man advantage for over an hour! 3) Auxerre - if anyone saw that result coming they would be mystic meg Literally anything could happen in the last 9 rounds, this ligue could be a minefield

Re: Ligue 2 > March 18th - 24th Is this period of the season more likely to produce unusual results? In the last 8 seasons of France 2 the pre-match betting favourite won 47% of matches. How does the betting favourite get on in the months of March, April, May? - it's 48% ie no difference at all.

Re: Ligue 2 > March 18th - 24th First of all, for those who have wondered about my absence in recent days (thanks for the concern for those who enquired). Unfortunately illness left me in a rough state towards the back end of last week so I was unable to deliver any analysis or picks for Friday/Saturday matches. Then yesterday, I was completely out of action attending the wedding of one of my best mates. However, I’m back to full health now and return with an in-depth preview for tonight’s ligue 2 match. Metz – Brest Metz team news - The hosts will be without key defensive midfielder Romain Rocchi who is suspended. He’s started all but 3 of their fixtures this season and has to be classed as one of their most important players. During his double suspension back in January, Metz really missed his presence as they struggled to draws against Le Havre and Creteil. Another absence for Les Grenats is left winger Kevin Lejeune (also suspended). Like Rocchi, he’s started in virtually every match for Metz this season, only missing out once before due to a ban. Lejeune is a great set piece taker so they will miss his dangerous deliveries into the box. Brest team news – Very favourable for the visitors. They do have a sprinkling of injuries, but none to players who would be guaranteed a place in the XI. It’s likely the Bretons will name the exact same XI that beat Angers last Tuesday night. The one change might be that leading scorer Nicolas Verdier regains his place in the team after being given a breather in that fixture. Pre match analysis - Prior to the winter break, Metz bulldozed themselves to the top of the standings thanks mostly to their high powered, free scoring attack force. But in 2014 they have transformed into a much more cagey, tight and defensive outfit who are relying on keeping things solid. Clean sheets in 4 of their last 5 games has paved the way to an improved run of results, but there’s no doubt they haven’t looked as good since the turn of the year. Les Grenats have only scored 5 goals in their last 8 matches, for some reason things have dried up for them upfront. Obviously this doesnt bode well for them approaching tonight’s game because Brest are renowned for their defensive and negative play away from home. It’s been a mostly difficult season for the Breton outfit but recent form has been impressive, especially from a defensive point of view. Alex Dupont’s men have kept clean sheets in 5 of their last 6 games and I’ve been really impressed with their chance prevention. These clean sheets have been no fluke, Brest have looked extremely good defensively and hard to break down. Betting verdict - The general asian line for this match is -/+ 0.75. I personally think the handicap is too big for Metz. They don’t really deserve this sort of strong favoritism. The last time they won a match by more than a one goal margin was way back on December 12th! Considering their current position in the table, they’d be happy just to take 3 points in whatever way possible. It could even be argued that a draw would be a decent result for Metz tonight. If they managed to pick up a point then they’d move 9 clear of 4th placed Angers, which with 9 games left would be a nice cushion to have. There’s no doubt in my mind that this is going to be a really tight fixture, likely containing few goals – a very strong contender for 0-0. I’m not usually a fan of backing away teams in France, but there’s definite value on this +0.75 line. I can certainly see Brest getting something here and if they lose, then it’d likely only be by one goal. That wouldn’t be a disastrous half loss backing them +0.75, so I feel the visitors are worth taking for a few units. Prediction: Metz 0-0 Brest Recommended bet: Brest +0.75 (asian) @ 2.04 4/10

Re: Ligue 2 > March 18th - 24th FT Metz 1-0 Brest. This is a really unfortunate loser because Metz scored through a superb 25 yard strike. I am convinced Brest would not have conceded otherwise. Really this match did deserve to end 0-0 because there were hardly any chances at either end. Still, only a minimal half loss of -2 units isn't too bad, even though the pick deserved to win