** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Playboy Poker - PokerPlayer Ipad Tournament

Spitvenom

Re: Playboy Poker - PokerPlayer Ipad Tournament

Mark' date=' in answer to your unwritten question, it was a poker player mag tourney where you had to use their link to playboy poker, hence it wasnt posted here, it was posted on Facebook however[/quote'] In answer to your answer, are you a PL poker mod? I see other external links, through PL,to nice poker tournaments, so why not this reminder?

In answer to your answer, are you a PL poker mod? I see other external links, through PL,to nice poker tournaments, so why not this reminder?
PL are not in the habit of promoting links that benefit other companies as this one did. If it was an ordinary tourney that PL could add a link for people to sign up through i would have posted it.

Normally would post myself, but only got email friday night about it, regged, then went to see my lad for the weekend. Just got back home in time to play, I guess i thought someone else would post it up! Sorry you missed out :\
Chuffed on your win mate. You deserve it. You have been through a lot :cow:cow

Awesome John, iCongratulate you, very well done. :nana Oh and forgot to congratulate you at the time Oobs on your recent Shane Warne freeroll win and the PTube iphone near miss you played a month or two back. Well done ;)
Cheers :ok, and Don't forget to congratulate Damatrix too. Both threads there somewhere, and Pokertube iphone still happening on Thursdays, so plenty of options for PL players to have a go, and 1 more Shane warne to go, on Sunday too. Good luck if playing :hope

Mark' date=' in answer to your unwritten question, it was a poker player mag tourney where you had to use their link to playboy poker, hence it wasnt posted here, it was posted on Facebook however[/quote'] Well thank God you weren't a mod when the Everest WSOP freeroll was on;) Nice one Spit:cigar

Re: Playboy Poker - PokerPlayer Ipad Tournament Well done Spit :clap I did ask the same qu on facebook, but in defence of Al, it's not just up to the Mods to post up about tourneys. There are plenty of people here who subscribe to PP Mag (I don't personally and since Duncan switched to a digital subs I don't get chance to see it). If someone else had posted it up, I doubt we would have taken it down (maybe just removed the link), but I can understand why as a Mod Al didn't feel he could post. :ok