** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD Friday 27th December

corky

Re: BBOTD Sat 27th December 1350 leopardstown 1pt win moyle park 7/4 bet365 5 year old gelding is unbeaten in his time in ireland,3 wins, 2 bumpers and a very easy win last time on his hurdling debut,he was odds on that day and ruby walsh was keeping him handy all the way and the only scare was when he made a slight mistake, but he recovered well and ran out a comfortable winner, this is a lot tougher, but the mullins horse is sure to improve and could be anything, and a win tomorrow could put him on the route to cheltenham

Re: BBOTD Friday 27th December Trainer M.Bell sends out just the one runner with H.Turner taking the ride, they could be a very live Danger to the selection but if Miss Turner gets into any trouble then that could play into the hands of this fellow, the M.Appleby trained 4yr old gelding has run his last two starts here at Wolverhampton coming home 3rd, then winning. The penny could now be dropping and he might be understanding the game of racing, Mr Appleby sends two for Wolves and both have a chance but this looks his more obvious winner, its a tricky little puzzle of a race that any of them could win, but he showed a nice attitude last time out and when he got going at the business end nothing looked like they were going to challenge, sure he does have it all to prove again but he could be improving and if Mick has him in the mood like last time he'll not be far away. 18:25 Wolverhampton - Eurystheus. 0.5 E/w Bet @ 6/1 Paddy Power ''BOG''

Re: BBOTD Friday 27th December 12.15 Wetherby: Flementime SP Bit busy tomorrow, have a wedding to go to! I think Flementime should get off the mark in this weak mares event although I'm not expecting much of a price. her run behind legacy gold was a decent effort and a reproduction of that will be good enough here.

Re: BBOTD Friday 27th December 3.00pm @ Southwell 'Xpres Maite' 7/1 (Bet Vic) Seems a shame to leave all that good racing @ Kempton out of my BBOTD selection but I made the mistake of ignoring 1 in my nag me tracker that won at 10s today so i'm not making the same mistake tomorrow. This went into my notebook last time out absolutely flying home over tomorrow's distance. If can go a bit quicker in the earlier stages tomorrow and stay with them, then that finishing kick could be a very potent weapon here. Certainly I rate it a better than 7/1 chance. Was beaten less than 2 lengths that day at massive odds and in a similar race, must have a very similar chance of finishing among them. 1 point win

Re: BBOTD Friday 27th December 12.25 Sou - Oriental Relation - win at 11/4 bog PP First run in a nursery and could be well treated. Won his maiden last time at Wolves by 5 lengths and the 2nd won a maiden by 6 lengths next time out First try at Southwell but has run well on g/s and Wolves is a pretty slow surface these days Front runs The favourite has also been winning on polytrack and is another front runner......it might come down to which of the two handles the fibresand best

Re: BBOTD Friday 27th December Leopardstown 2:55 - Paddy Power Chase (Extended Handicap) (Grade B) Rockyaboya is running off a good mark with a top jockey on board and is entitled to go well as he has been running eye-catching races in big fields of late. The real value of the race for me though is the stable second string Sin Palo who has a good record when Paul Townend rides. He is off a lenient mark if he can keep the jumping mistakes down but with a clean round he should have every chance in a puzzling race. Sin Palo WIN @ 40/1 Boylesports Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/paddy-power-chase-betting-the-mullins-pair-sin-palo--rockyaboya-are-tasty-prices

Re: BBOTD Friday 27th December K3.05 On Trend 1pt Win 14/1 Ladbrokes There's not too much wrong with the horses 2nd over c&d earlier this year and the fact that the horse won its next race on heavy ground suggests that the ground wouldn't have been soft enough that day which makes the performance even more impressive. The other key fact for me is that Andrew Thornton was on board that day and he's, shall we say, not the strongest in the saddle (I've got my polite head on today) so I'm definitely seeing the change in jockey as a positive. Todays jockey in the one that was on board for that heavy ground win so hopefully he can get a tune out of the horse again today.

Re: BBOTD Friday 27th December Kempton 3.05 - Merrion Square (1pts win, 5/1 Coral) Came here and won in May over todays distance and lost little in defeat lto when he finished second at Sandown at the start of the month and has been raised 4 lbs as a result but if he can put in another effort like that Sandown run he's a big chance here to go one better.

Re: BBOTD Friday 27th December 1.50 Leopardstown Moyle Park 6/4 Paddy Power BOG I'm with you on this one Corky! The Tullow Tank won what looked like a substandard Royal Bond lto but won well. However Moyle Park won is unbeaten won a bumper at this meeting last year and followed up at Punchestown at the festival. Appearing earlier this month in a good maiden hurdle at Navan, he was very impressive, jumping and travelling well before quickening away. While The Tullow Tank is a good horse, Moyle Park is a better one! 1 Point win for nap purposes Moyle Park 6/4 Paddy Power BOG

Re: BBOTD Friday 27th December 1.25 Southwell Shawkantango got back to winning ways on penultimate start, but disappointing back off a 6lb higher mark, he does have his quirks and if bouncing back is more than capable on this surface. Monnoyer respectable effort last time out over 6f should be in the mix again. Quality Art won over CD very narrowly last time out he doesn’t look the obvious sort to follow up and looks plenty short enough. Solarmaite is very useful on this surface but this trip looks on the short side. Simply going through the motions on polytrack and turf since last run here in August. Angelo Poliziano looks the safest option having bounced back to form last time out in this grade when running out of petrol over 6f, this drop back to 5f looks a positive with all 8 wins coming over 5f. Latest 2 runs have been on this surface and has shown a clear liking for it and has been put into this claimer with a real chance at the weights. 1pt win Angelo Poliziano 11/4 PP

3.45 limerick Gracenkate e/w 14/1 corals 8th under rules lto for first time and beaten 13L with the 2nd placed she'safoxylady running to a good level in bumpers on subsequent runs. Was keeping on lto on gd frm ground so hopefully heavy ground doesn't prove to be too much of a negative and sires offspring have record one win in 16 on it but do seem to appreciate better ground though Trainer has a fair record in bumpers and 1/19 here Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Re: BBOTD Friday 27th December Wolves 6.25 - Off The Pulse 17/2 BetVictor BOG This looks a competitive race but the selection comes out a couple of pounds ahead on my figures and there could be plenty more to come which cant be said about all of the other runners. This C&D winner doesnt have the greatest of draws but given that he is versatile regarding his running style there shouldn't be too many problems in that regard although I would prefer him to sit closer to the pace if possible but Baker is a good AW jockey and I would back him to make the right decision for the horse. The form of his last two runs has been excellent and I am hoping he can get his head in front again later today.