** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

October 14 - October 20

Re: October 14 - October 20 Stepanek - Fischer Be fast on this one as I think odds will continue dropping fast. Radek Stepanek plays in Vienna, indoors tournament and in 1st round he plays against Martin Fischer. Both of these two players have positive score on indoor matches, but Stepanek has 10-0 in season so far. He just won Orleans and Mons challengers without loosing a set in the process. That tells me he is in good form and that he will want to continue that streak. Martin had bad month, I would say. He played three challenger tournaments and he has score 3-4 in the past month, losing to far worse players than Radek Stepanek is at the moment. I can't see how Fischer can be any kind of threat against on-spree Radek. Radek to win 2:0 @ 1.5 with BetVictor.

Re: October 14 - October 20 Karen Khachanov to beat Albert Ramos @ 3.70 I think there's a chance of an upset in this match, as Khachanov looks a good prospect. The Russian is still young, but in his last tournament in St. Petersburg he got the better of the experienced Hanescu, before falling to Rosol. That looks like a reasonable start to me on the main tour, and once again in this tournament he will have home advantage. Ramos hasn't had many good results recently, save for a quarter-final appearance on clay at the Seville Challenger. Losing to Przysiezny in the first round in St. Petersburg last time out is unlikely to have done much for his confidence, and I think the Spaniard is vulnerable here.

Re: October 14 - October 20 Back Andreas Haider-Maurer to beat Daniel Brands for a 2/10 stake at 2.81 with Pinnacle Brands rarely does well when priced as the favourite and this does look like one of those situations in which he might lower his guard a little bit. Andreas Haider-Maurer, meanwhile, will do everything in order to succeed in Vienna, so these odds do indeed look worth taking to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/haider-maurer-vs-brands-betting-andreas-haider-maurer-can-shine-in-vienna-once-again Back Andrea Petkovic to beat Eugenie Bouchard for a 2/10 stake at 1.74 with Pinnacle A huge challenge for Bouchard, who has to travel from Osaka to Luxembourg in order to play this match. Not only that, but she might also be a bit off emotionally after not being able to get her first huge success last week, as she fell against Sam Stosur in the finals in Japan. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/petkovic-vs-bouchard-betting-andrea-petkovic-can-get-her-campaign-off-to-a-good-start-on-tuesday Back Markus Eriksson to beat Kenny de Schepper for a 2/10 stake at 4.33 with BetVictor Eriksson might not be a well-known player, but he has always done well when playing in Sweden or for Sweden, so I think that he has every chance of upsetting Kenny de Schepper, who is still a very one-dimensional player, in Stockholm on Tuesday. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/eriksson-vs-de-schepper-betting-the-local-hero-should-get-his-chances-against-kenny-de-schepper

Re: October 14 - October 20 Bozoljac - Haase I see a lot of value in Haase victory against Bozoljac in Vienna today! Haase, 63rd player of the world, will face Ilija Bozoljac who is currently ranked 244th on ATP list. These two player haven't met before but I would say that there is couple of difference levels between them. Robin had nice streak some time ago but it seems that his form is dwindling a bit lately. Still, I can't see how Bozoljac, mainly challenger player can hurt his chances in this match. Bozoljac came to main draw trough qualifications where he managed to beat Prochazka (17yo player), Jastraunig (494th on ATP) and Ungur (113th on ATP). He has been losing matches to a far worse players in straight sets during the last month and I can't see that he will be able to shake Robin enough to take a win over him. Bookies are giving very generous line for this match and I will get on -3.5 Games with Pinnacle @ 2.26!

Re: October 14 - October 20 Dimitrov - Copil ATP Stockholm match between 28th ranked Grigor Dimitrov and 137th Copil Marius. As far as I am concerned, this will be one sided event. Dimitrov had a bad month, but so did Copil as far as I can see, as he has been losing numerous matches of different challenger events. Dimitrov got to QF here two years ago, where he eventually lost to Raonic. At the moment, he is on a bit of a down-slope as he lost past four matches he played. But I have to say that those matches were against Nadal, Nishikori, Sousa and Bautista-Agut - all player far better ranked than his today's opponent. There is not much to be said about Copil, he is simply couple of levels below Dimitrov and I can't see how he can upset the Bulgarian guy. In the past month he has been losing to the likes of Ouanna (286th), Kukushkin (102nd), Bachinger (146th), Hernych (210th)... And you can tell how big of a difference is between those guys and his today's opponent. Grigor Dimitrov to win 2:0 @ 1.8 (bet365)

Re: October 14 - October 20 Back Jarkko Nieminen (-3.5) to beat Benjamin Becker for a 2/10 stake at 2.00 with Bet365 I do trust Nieminen here a lot for some reason. He has always done well in Stockholm, he has a good H2H record against Becker, and, most importantly, his game seemed to be on the up over in Asia. Sweden might be the place where it all comes together for the Finn - and Becker doesn't seem to be in the right position for truly challenging him. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/nieminen-vs-becker-betting-jarkko-nieminen-to-crush-benjamin-becker-in-stockholm Back Radek Stepanek to win ATP Vienna for a 1/10 stake at 15.00 with Bet365 Radek Stepanek decided to skip the Asian tour and play in the European challengers instead - and, this week, he might indeed get rewarded for that. Unlike the likes of Tsonga or Haas, he is fully fit and ready - and the fact that he has managed to win two challenger titles in similar conditions without even breaking much sweat should also play into his hands this week. At these odds, I feel that a small punt on Stepanek is in order. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/atp-vienna-betting-radek-stepanek-has-what-it-takes-to-capture-the-title-in-vienna-this-week Back Alisa Kleybanova to beat Carla Suarez-Navarro for a 2/10 stake at 3.14 with Pinnacle Suarez-Navarro might be the slightly better player of the two playing-wise right now, but her game tends to fall apart against opponents that are able to get under her skin and I think that Kleybanova will be able to do exactly that at some point of the match, so I simply cannot see where these odds come from. I, for one, would have Kleybanova around 2.60 here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kleybanova-vs-suarez-navarro-betting-alisa-kleybanova-can-continue-her-comeback-with-a-decent-performance

Re: October 14 - October 20 Karen Khachanov to beat Janko Tipsarevic @ 6.40 Khachanov had a good win in round one here against Ramos, and I think he is worth backing again at this price. Tipsarevic has had a poor season by his standards, and I think that with the exception of Davis Cup, he will be glad to see the back of it. Serbia play in the World Group Final next month, and so between now and then I'm not sure how much effort Tipsarevic will be putting into his matches. Against a player like Khachanov, who is at the start of his career and undoubtedly hungry for success, Tipsarevic may well struggle. His recent form is nothing to shout about, and as far as the main tour is concerned, Tipsarevic could be winding down for the season and so could be caught out by Khachanov.

Re: October 14 - October 20 hello I wanna know if someone tell me what is he's feeling on my doubles : [email protected]/Kachanov Over19.5 @1.61 on betcity i dont have a lot of stat on Kacha , but like Torque said kachanov have a recent good game, maybe he can do it again ? for Monfils i hope he's always on his recent form, but @1.36 , it's not too short for you ?

Re: October 14 - October 20

hello I wanna know if someone tell me what is he's feeling on my doubles : [email protected]/Kachanov Over19.5 @1.61 on betcity i dont have a lot of stat on Kacha , but like Torque said kachanov have a recent good game, maybe he can do it again ? for Monfils i hope he's always on his recent form, but @1.36 , it's not too short for you ?
My own opinion is that Monfils is too short. I think the value lies with Matosevic. Monfils should win, but I wouldn't back him at that price.

Back Jarkko Nieminen (-3.5) to beat Benjamin Becker for a 2/10 stake at 2.00 with Bet365 I do trust Nieminen here a lot for some reason. He has always done well in Stockholm, he has a good H2H record against Becker, and, most importantly, his game seemed to be on the up over in Asia. Sweden might be the place where it all comes together for the Finn - and Becker doesn't seem to be in the right position for truly challenging him.
Should've taken this one :/ It was very tight though.

Re: October 14 - October 20 Janowicz - Garcia-Lopez I'm with the outsider in Stockholm! Even though Janowicz is 15th ranked on ATP, I think he will lose today against Garcia-Lopez who currently holds 64th position on ATP. Janowicz didn't play a single match after US Open and that, last match he has played, was 3rd in his loss spree (first he lost to Nadal, then Blake and finally to Gonzalez). Even before that, he has been loosing sets to lower ranked players. All that tells me he is currently out of form and that he might not perform as his fans expect him to. On the other side, we have Garcia-Lopez, player who managed to beat some some big names in the passing month. Istomin (2:0), Youzhny (2:1), Sousa (2:0). Seems like he is getting into form and somehow he should have upper hand today against out of form Janowicz. Odds are generous and I will support Garcia-Lopez on ML @ 2.25 with Ladbrokes. ----------------------------------------------- Matosevic Marinko - Monfils Gael ATP Vienna I can see only one winner here as Gael Monfils has played some amazing tennis in the past couple of weeks! In the past month, Matosevic played 4 matches, losing 2 and winning 2. He lost to Raonic and Ferrer while he managed to snap a victories against Benneteau and Trongcharoenchaikul. Thing is that Monfils is getting into form and as much as I would want, I can't see that Matosevic can do a lot in order to take Monfils to his limits. Monfils played QF of Shanghai last week against Novak and I must say he showed some big plays and there was a lot of very nice points. On that tournament he even managed to beat Federer and it seems to me that he won't have any big trouble against Matosevic today in Vienna. Monfils -3.5 AH Games @ 1.95 with Pinnacle

Karen Khachanov to beat Janko Tipsarevic @ 6.40 Khachanov had a good win in round one here against Ramos, and I think he is worth backing again at this price. Tipsarevic has had a poor season by his standards, and I think that with the exception of Davis Cup, he will be glad to see the back of it. Serbia play in the World Group Final next month, and so between now and then I'm not sure how much effort Tipsarevic will be putting into his matches. Against a player like Khachanov, who is at the start of his career and undoubtedly hungry for success, Tipsarevic may well struggle. His recent form is nothing to shout about, and as far as the main tour is concerned, Tipsarevic could be winding down for the season and so could be caught out by Khachanov.
Back Jarkko Nieminen (-3.5) to beat Benjamin Becker for a 2/10 stake at 2.00 with Bet365 I do trust Nieminen here a lot for some reason. He has always done well in Stockholm, he has a good H2H record against Becker, and, most importantly, his game seemed to be on the up over in Asia. Sweden might be the place where it all comes together for the Finn - and Becker doesn't seem to be in the right position for truly challenging him. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/nieminen-vs-becker-betting-jarkko-nieminen-to-crush-benjamin-becker-in-stockholm Back Radek Stepanek to win ATP Vienna for a 1/10 stake at 15.00 with Bet365 Radek Stepanek decided to skip the Asian tour and play in the European challengers instead - and, this week, he might indeed get rewarded for that. Unlike the likes of Tsonga or Haas, he is fully fit and ready - and the fact that he has managed to win two challenger titles in similar conditions without even breaking much sweat should also play into his hands this week. At these odds, I feel that a small punt on Stepanek is in order. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/atp-vienna-betting-radek-stepanek-has-what-it-takes-to-capture-the-title-in-vienna-this-week Back Alisa Kleybanova to beat Carla Suarez-Navarro for a 2/10 stake at 3.14 with Pinnacle Suarez-Navarro might be the slightly better player of the two playing-wise right now, but her game tends to fall apart against opponents that are able to get under her skin and I think that Kleybanova will be able to do exactly that at some point of the match, so I simply cannot see where these odds come from. I, for one, would have Kleybanova around 2.60 here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kleybanova-vs-suarez-navarro-betting-alisa-kleybanova-can-continue-her-comeback-with-a-decent-performance
I think i love you guys :D One of the best tennis thread i know on network , so brillant tipster! :clap

Karen Khachanov to beat Janko Tipsarevic @ 6.40 Khachanov had a good win in round one here against Ramos, and I think he is worth backing again at this price. Tipsarevic has had a poor season by his standards, and I think that with the exception of Davis Cup, he will be glad to see the back of it. Serbia play in the World Group Final next month, and so between now and then I'm not sure how much effort Tipsarevic will be putting into his matches. Against a player like Khachanov, who is at the start of his career and undoubtedly hungry for success, Tipsarevic may well struggle. His recent form is nothing to shout about, and as far as the main tour is concerned, Tipsarevic could be winding down for the season and so could be caught out by Khachanov.
whao great call

you got superpowers man!

Re: October 14 - October 20 1 pick for the ATP MOSCOW tomorrow: SELA-2 GAMES HANDICAP OVER GABASHVILI @ 1.67 on pinnaclesports Last two matches in 2013 - two easy wins for Sela. Not necessary Gabashvili is a much weaker player - just a bad match-up for him with Sela playing great defensive tennis with great speed and good defense.

Re: October 14 - October 20 Kremlin cup Dudi Sela (-3.5) vs Teymuraz Gabashvili 1.962 I agree about Sela who's taken two easy straight set wins over Gaba this season on the challenger tour and just recently last weekend. Stockholm open Jarkko Nieminen to beat Fernando. Verdasco 2.61 I always back Jarkko in Stockholm in a match like this. Jarkko is just not easy to put away as early as the second round in Stockholm. Just ask Berdych who lost in the second round once in Stockholm against Jarkko. He destroyed Verdasco in Indian wells this season 6-1 6-0 but that scoreline must have been because of some physical trouble for Verdasco. The head to head is otherwise tied at 3 wins each but all their matches before this feels irrelevant. A new match tomorrow and Jarkko is just to high priced for a match that is more like 50/50. Stockholm open Grigor Dimitrov (-4.5) vs Jan-Lennard Struff 2.00 Not mutch to say about Grigor here except that he was playing some good enough tennis last match to win this easy. Class difference. Struff is not over 25 years of age yet but he does'nt have what it takes to bother Grigor on hardcourt. Erste bank open Vasek Pospisil (-2.5) vs Robin Haase 1.877 This guy is just all to good for Robin who is such an error prone guy. I really don't like his chances on this surface against anyone who is at their best on hardcourt just like Vasek. Could get nasty for Robin and he could get destroyed here even if he has a pretty ok serve but it's well known that he prefers clay. For this handicap to come in I think Vasek can be trusted on his best surface. Vasek took a lot of confidence from his last match and enough to cover this handicap. WTA Kremlin cup Klara Zakopalova/Ana Ivanovic Under 19.5 1.855 I would not want to be in Klaras shoes tomorrow. Ana has had enough time to get rested in time for this tournament and she will most likely take this in two sets and one set could be a double break or it just ends with a simple scoreline as 6-3 6-4 but this feels more like an easy win for Ana. Of court quick to get some extra time to rest until next match. I have Ivanovic to win Kremlin cup also. I have not researched mutch more then head to head. Ana beat Klara 9 years ago on hard in Switzerland 6-0 7-5 and Klara is not in good enough form to acctually bother Ana. 5 leg accy on Pinnacle and all odds are from their prices they have on parlays. Not single odds. The odds on singles are higher then I post now. Let's see if I can have all these five correct. Stake 4/10 Pinnacle total odds 35.65

Re: October 14 - October 20 I can ofcourse not be sure to have 5 picks correct so please share your thoughts about my picks and your own ideas. Am I on the wrong track on any of these picks or have I been thinking in the right direction? Please let me know! We have to help eachother to find the best possible singles to bet on like yesterday with Kleybanova and Khachanov.

Re: October 14 - October 20 Stockholm open Joachim "Pim-Pim" Johansson (+2.5 games) vs Milos Raonic 2.18 and also Over 23 games 1.72 Pinnacle. Been watching Pim-Pim over the years and he allways manage to stun me and the swedish audience. The guy is playing some spectacular tennis. His forehand is like a monster and he's got some heavy backhand right now also. He's a big guy with huge serve just like Raonic but mutch better serve in my opinion if you can compare these two big servers. It's allways fun to watch Pim-Pim play in front of the swedish fans and when he's on song he can beat anyone. Raonic will have a tough time here. Pim-Pim will not go down easily. Most likely one tie-break at least and high probability of this going to a decider.

Re: October 14 - October 20 Two more bets... Andreas Seppi to win 2-0 vs Edouard Roger-Vasselin 2.10 bet365 I think Seppi got of to a good start against Lorenzi. He should continue with another straight sets win. Edouard don't have the form required to take a set against a top 30 player. He took out Vesely and Stakhovsky but this is where it ends. Seppi also have beaten Edouard before on hardcourt in Ortisei challenger semi-final 2011 in straight sets. It's more likely to be a straight sets win for Seppi then the odds suggest. Good price out early for tomorrow. Richard Gasquet/Evgeny Donskoy Under 20.5 2.02 Pinnacle Here I count on Gasquet to simply do better then his countryman Monfils who lost to a freakin wild card from nowhere in Vienna. Not mutch more to say about Donskoy but he has done better results on clay then he has on hard acctually before he started playing more regularly on the ATP tour when he only played challengers.

Re: October 14 - October 20 1 pick for the ATP STOCKHOLM today: DE SCHEPPER-ANDERSON OVER 22 GAMES @ 1.63 on pinnaclesports Anderson coming from Asian tour tournaments will not have an easy time against De Scheeper, who is a good fast court player with big game and will be able to keep it a close match, at least

Re: October 14 - October 20 Back Vasek Pospisil (-2.5) to beat Robin Haase for a 2/10 stake at 2.03 with Pinnacle Can't see past Pospisil here, I really can't. He is the much better player of the two right now and doesn't seem to be suffering from the slumps that often bother these young talents, so I expect him to prove his worth by beating the Dutchman today. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/pospisil-vs-haase-betting-vasek-pospisil-to-continue-his-long-run-of-impressive-results-with-a-win-against-haase Back Miloslav Mecir (+5.5) to beat Tommy Haas for a 2/10 stake at 2.16 with Pinnacle I like Mecir here for some reason, even though I naturally expect Haas to win this at the end of the day. The Slovak, however, seems to be playing intelligent tennis and has the groundstrokes that are required to trouble Haas, so I can see him covering this plus handicap today. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mecir-vs-haas-betting-miloslav-mecir-has-what-it-takes-to-win-a-few-games-against-the-world-s-number-twelve Back Daniel Brands (+4) to beat Jo-Wilfried Tsonga for a 2/10 stake at 2.08 with Pinnacle Brands looked good in his first match of the week, holding his serve with easy and returning surprisingly well against Haider-Maurer, so I think that there is every chance that he is going to be a real threat to Jo-Wilfried Tsonga today. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/brands-vs-tsonga-betting-the-big-hitting-german-can-do-some-damage-in-vienna-on-thursday

Re: October 14 - October 20 I was watching Janowicz v Garcia-Lopez match yesterday. I'm 100% sure I would play better than Guillermo, he was falling apart. Complete disaster and I had luck in Monfils match, since I backed Monfils Under 12.5 games... Let's see what store has for today. ---------- Johansson Joachim - Raonic Milos Amazing odds for Raonic victory in Stockholm today! 11th on ATP, Milos Raonic is playing against Johansson Joachim, who was inactive since August 2011 till this tournament. He advanced to main draw trough qualifiers beating Chvojka Erik (472nd), Bachinger Matthias (146th), Dzumhur Damir (216th) and eventually Falla Alejandro (112th) in the first round. Bachinger and Chvojka made him push to extra games in one set per match, but still I can't tell that his victories were amazing achievement. Raonic is pursuing his first appearance in London ATP World Tour Finals and I beleive that he will demolish his todays opponent in straight sets. Up till now he has 8-1 score on Indoor courts, loosing to Wawrinka a week ago. We all know that Milos Raonic is one of the best servers in the game at the moment and playing against long inactive player will surely help him cruise trough this match as difference quality is too great and Milos is in quite a for lately. Only one winner for me here and odds on 2:0 Raonic victory (1.75 with BetVictor) are simply generous gift for me. ---------- Sela Dudi - Gabashvili Teimuraz Other match that cought my attention is the match between Dudi Sela (68th on ATP) and Gabashvili Teimuraz (105th on ATP) in Kremlin Cup, Moscow. Main reason for this bet is their current H2H stats that simply points all in Dudi Sela's direction. They have met two times this year (and that is two times in total) and Dudi Sela won both matches with ease. First match was played at Istanbul challenger and Dudi Sela won in straight sets 6:0, 6:2. Four days ago, they met in the finals of Tashkent challenger and Dudi Sela won that match in straight sets again 6:1, 6:2. That simply tells that Dudi Sela obviously has upper hand against Gabashvili. Another thing that swings me in straight set victory is the fact that Gabashvili has already lost a set to Mannarino in first round of Kremlin Cup. Straight sets victory is very likely to happen again here and PaddyPower gives 2.25 on that which I find very tempting to hop on!

Back Vasek Pospisil (-2.5) to beat Robin Haase for a 2/10 stake at 2.03 with Pinnacle Can't see past Pospisil here, I really can't. He is the much better player of the two right now and doesn't seem to be suffering from the slumps that often bother these young talents, so I expect him to prove his worth by beating the Dutchman today. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/pospisil-vs-haase-betting-vasek-pospisil-to-continue-his-long-run-of-impressive-results-with-a-win-against-haase Back Miloslav Mecir (+5.5) to beat Tommy Haas for a 2/10 stake at 2.16 with Pinnacle I like Mecir here for some reason, even though I naturally expect Haas to win this at the end of the day. The Slovak, however, seems to be playing intelligent tennis and has the groundstrokes that are required to trouble Haas, so I can see him covering this plus handicap today. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mecir-vs-haas-betting-miloslav-mecir-has-what-it-takes-to-win-a-few-games-against-the-world-s-number-twelve Back Daniel Brands (+4) to beat Jo-Wilfried Tsonga for a 2/10 stake at 2.08 with Pinnacle Brands looked good in his first match of the week, holding his serve with easy and returning surprisingly well against Haider-Maurer, so I think that there is every chance that he is going to be a real threat to Jo-Wilfried Tsonga today. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/brands-vs-tsonga-betting-the-big-hitting-german-can-do-some-damage-in-vienna-on-thursday
I was watching Janowicz v Garcia-Lopez match yesterday. I'm 100% sure I would play better than Guillermo, he was falling apart. Complete disaster and I had luck in Monfils match, since I backed Monfils Under 12.5 games... Let's see what store has for today. ---------- Johansson Joachim - Raonic Milos Amazing odds for Raonic victory in Stockholm today! 11th on ATP, Milos Raonic is playing against Johansson Joachim, who was inactive since August 2011 till this tournament. He advanced to main draw trough qualifiers beating Chvojka Erik (472nd), Bachinger Matthias (146th), Dzumhur Damir (216th) and eventually Falla Alejandro (112th) in the first round. Bachinger and Chvojka made him push to extra games in one set per match, but still I can't tell that his victories were amazing achievement. Raonic is pursuing his first appearance in London ATP World Tour Finals and I beleive that he will demolish his todays opponent in straight sets. Up till now he has 8-1 score on Indoor courts, loosing to Wawrinka a week ago. We all know that Milos Raonic is one of the best servers in the game at the moment and playing against long inactive player will surely help him cruise trough this match as difference quality is too great and Milos is in quite a for lately. Only one winner for me here and odds on 2:0 Raonic victory (1.75 with BetVictor) are simply generous gift for me. ---------- Sela Dudi - Gabashvili Teimuraz Other match that cought my attention is the match between Dudi Sela (68th on ATP) and Gabashvili Teimuraz (105th on ATP) in Kremlin Cup, Moscow. Main reason for this bet is their current H2H stats that simply points all in Dudi Sela's direction. They have met two times this year (and that is two times in total) and Dudi Sela won both matches with ease. First match was played at Istanbul challenger and Dudi Sela won in straight sets 6:0, 6:2. Four days ago, they met in the finals of Tashkent challenger and Dudi Sela won that match in straight sets again 6:1, 6:2. That simply tells that Dudi Sela obviously has upper hand against Gabashvili. Another thing that swings me in straight set victory is the fact that Gabashvili has already lost a set to Mannarino in first round of Kremlin Cup. Straight sets victory is very likely to happen again here and PaddyPower gives 2.25 on that which I find very tempting to hop on!
I hesitate a bit about Tsonga +4 acctually, I just don't dare taking it. Have taken so many other bets already. But I really got to agree about Mecir +5.5 and Raonic 2-0 is most likely but I just don't belive it's going to be in less then 23 games. That leaves me with the option of 7-6 6-4 to Milos. Breaking Pim-Pims serve is just not something Milos will do easily and in other matches he often finds it hard to break serve. Even if you strongly belive in straight sets for Milos I doubt it's going to be a cakewalk. Pim-Pim has a lot of routine and his confidence really is skyrocketing with the support from the homecrowd. His serve really is a sledgehammer even on second serves. I'm looking forward to this match really. Gonna be a pleasure to watch. Some real good tennis expected from both players. Sela in straights looks very promising. Some good bets posted here today I think. Hope we don't get dissapointed. I have taken Mecir +5.5, really like that one. Good luck everybody!