** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

October 14 - October 20

Re: October 14 - October 20

This Sela... It's like Ajax winning against ... Dinamo Zagreb 7-0 two games and now when they play in Zagreb' date=' Ajax can't find the net. Completely retarded, I'm sorry if I misled anyone to place a bet and I hope I am only one loosing for now...[/quote'] No worries. It happens to everyone to make mistakes like this. Just make sure you don't include all bets on the same coupon. I hade Sela in my five-fold but not in my other bets so I will lose my five-fold because I picked Sela -3.5 but I've still got two more coupons standing after this.

Two more bets... Andreas Seppi to win 2-0 vs Edouard Roger-Vasselin 2.10 bet365 I think Seppi got of to a good start against Lorenzi. He should continue with another straight sets win. Edouard don't have the form required to take a set against a top 30 player. He took out Vesely and Stakhovsky but this is where it ends. Seppi also have beaten Edouard before on hardcourt in Ortisei challenger semi-final 2011 in straight sets. It's more likely to be a straight sets win for Seppi then the odds suggest. Good price out early for tomorrow. Richard Gasquet/Evgeny Donskoy Under 20.5 2.02 Pinnacle Here I count on Gasquet to simply do better then his countryman Monfils who lost to a freakin wild card from nowhere in Vienna. Not mutch more to say about Donskoy but he has done better results on clay then he has on hard acctually before he started playing more regularly on the ATP tour when he only played challengers.
I was about to take this one, but knowing that Donskoy won to Baghdatis and that Gasquet lost to Pospisil (2-0) on their last matches, i'm not so sure...

Re: October 14 - October 20 Back Ivo Karlovic (-2.5) to beat Karen Khachamov for a 2/10 stake at 1.90 with Pinnacle Khachamov might be a fairly talented guy, but I simply cannot see him beating Ivo Karlovic in Moscow today. So far, the Croat has been stunning on his own serve and fairly good on return - and, unless that changes rather dramatically, he should be able to beat the Russian without any real difficulties. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/karlovic-vs-khachanov-betting-ivo-karlovic-to-demolish-the-russian-youngster-on-friday

Back Ivo Karlovic (-2.5) to beat Karen Khachamov for a 2/10 stake at 1.90 with Pinnacle Khachamov might be a fairly talented guy, but I simply cannot see him beating Ivo Karlovic in Moscow today. So far, the Croat has been stunning on his own serve and fairly good on return - and, unless that changes rather dramatically, he should be able to beat the Russian without any real difficulties. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/karlovic-vs-khachanov-betting-ivo-karlovic-to-demolish-the-russian-youngster-on-friday
I think this will be a great tennis match. Khachanov has a strong right-hander and a powerful service. I think there might be a surprise here...no bet for me.

Re: October 14 - October 20 Back Kenny de Schepper (+4) to beat Grigor Dimitrov for a 2/10 stake at 1.84 with Pinnacle This line looks a touch high at this particular price, so I am going to go with one more bet on Friday. Kenny de Schepper is no slouch on his serve right now and Dimitrov is hardly the best player around when it comes to returning, so I think that this might actually turn out to be a bit tighter than most of us would expect. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/de-schepper-vs-dimitrov-betting-kenny-de-schepper-looks-value-against-the-talented-bulgarian

Re: October 14 - October 20 Benoit Paire to beat Grigor Dimitrov @ 2.20 with bet365 Really late post from me here, but i think its worth to back Paire here. H2H he leads 2-0, last meeting at US Open in 2012 Paire won 3-1. Looking at this tournament, Dimitrov really didnt had a serious competitor against him, yeah, he has won 3 in a row, but the games were against Copil, Struff and De Schepper. In Asian tour he really was out of his form, loosing in 1st rounds to Bautista-Agut and Nishikori. On the other hand Paire, looks like his best surface is hard, especially indoors, and those last three games were impressive, wins against Giraldo and Carreno-Busta, but in the last wan against Raonic he looked really good, so for me this is the best pick today.