Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham > Sunday October 6th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham > Sunday October 6th West Ham will be 'up' for this game. Got to hope that Spurs contain West Ham better than they did Chelsea in the second half of that game. once upon a time I would never bet on Spurs to win a(ny) game. But times have changed and they look a better outfit, albeit with a manager, who I think is riding his luck.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham > Sunday October 6th This will be a regular theme throughout this season. Spurs to win to NIL looks good here. I am sure you're all aware of West Ham's shortcomings. I make Spurs clean sheet around 4/5 so the win to NIL 2.60 by Coral looks appealing. Keeping my powder dry until Stan James enter the market though. Under 2.5 looks good too at 2.15. West Ham are dogged and solid and Spurs methodical in attack, probing without too much flair at the moment. Watching them last week against Chelsea it was plainly obvious how few players they have who are prepared to run with the ball. Townsend and Dembele, the rest just pass pass pass. Anyway, I think they'll find a way through West Ham whilst keeping a clean sheet in the process. Spurs win to NIL 2.50 Under 2.5 2.15 Under 3.5 1.44 (cracking price, really really good).

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham > Sunday October 6th I have one bet in my mind, in my local book - Spurs win & 0-2 goals total on match @3.7...i don't see a trashing here, and West Ham are unable to score...i also think Spurs should be able to nick at the very least a one goal victory, so i came up with this, i see it way more probable than the odds show....straight win is priced low so it doesn't make sense.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham > Sunday October 6th I have looked at all these ways to get value from a game like this. So you look at all these exotic bets. HTFT, Win to NIL, scorelines, Anytime scorer etc etc And what happens , some stupid stroke of bad luck, a needless penalty when 3-0. Murphy's law always strikes when it counts. Perfect example of this was Everton v Newcastle Monday night. I thought that Everton would win it to NIL. Newcastle were terrible in the 1st half, Everton go to sleep and let the magpies back in. RESULT : BET SCREWED ! Yet taking the basic home win (1.6) on everton wins you a bet, and saves you from losing a bet . On a 2 unit bet this is a 3 unit swing !My point is really this ...... DON'T REJECT A GIFT. Take the home win, and don't be greedy. It's a long season, and you will be a winner over it by taking the reasonable bets that are on offer. To me it's more than reasonable to expect SPURS to win this game. Happy to take the home win 3 units at 1.5 bet365 My dream parlay for the weekend. SPURS HW, Mainz v Hoffenheim 0ver25, Man City HW, Sevilla HW

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham > Sunday October 6th

I have looked at all these ways to get value from a game like this. So you look at all these exotic bets. HTFT, Win to NIL, scorelines, Anytime scorer etc etc And what happens , some stupid stroke of bad luck, a needless penalty when 3-0. Murphy's law always strikes when it counts. Perfect example of this was Everton v Newcastle Monday night. I thought that Everton would win it to NIL. Newcastle were terrible in the 1st half, Everton go to sleep and let the magpies back in. RESULT : BET SCREWED ! Yet taking the basic home win (1.6) on everton wins you a bet, and saves you from losing a bet . On a 2 unit bet this is a 3 unit swing !My point is really this ...... DON'T REJECT A GIFT. Take the home win, and don't be greedy. It's a long season, and you will be a winner over it by taking the reasonable bets that are on offer. To me it's more than reasonable to expect SPURS to win this game. Happy to take the home win 3 units at 1.5 bet365 My dream parlay for the weekend. SPURS HW, Mainz v Hoffenheim 0ver25, Man City HW, Sevilla HW
been enjoying your recent posts. well done

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham > Sunday October 6th Thanks for that. Just wish I could squeeze 1 more winner out of every 5 picks. 5 Stunners) 1) I take Roda v Zwolle over 2.5. One team misses a 20th minute penalty and the other finishes with 9 men. Score ...... 0-0 with two teams that score bucket loads. 2) Hannover v Hertha Friday night. Wall jumps out the way of the free-kick ball in the 86th minute. They actually ducked !!!!! Why bother standing there if you are going to duck out of it. Give all of them brown trousers ... Suppose you can't expect someone to take the ball in the kisser for 60000 pounds a week !!! 1 shot 1 goal from Hertha. 3) Spurs score a winner in the 93rd minute last week when I have the DC. Last kick of the game. 4) Fiorentina home win over Parma. Parma equalize in the 94th minute, with last header of the game. Breathtakingly insane.... 5) I have Lazio to beat Sassuolo in Serie A. THis promoted team has been spanked black and blue. They go 2-0 down, getting played off the park. Yet they make a miraculous comeback, AND DRAW IT 2-2 6) THIS ONE IS SPECIAL .... What odds to have Man United lose at home, Real Madrid lose at home and Man CIty lose to Aston Villa on the same day ? 500 to 1 , maybe more ... However I digress :\ Look, I watch a mountain of soccer every week. You can see which teams are grinding and who is playing the world's game. There are maybe 12 teams that are doing the business in the whole of Europe Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham, Bayern Munich, Ath Madrid, Juventus, Roma, PSG, Monaco , Standard Liege, Ajax at home. When you have them playing at home at reasonable odds , just take it. They are going to win more often than not.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham > Sunday October 6th add to that real madrid victory tonight. price on the exchange was over 100/1 for them to win and they go ahead and score the two goals needed, very very late. PLUS

6) THIS ONE IS SPECIAL .... What odds to have Man United lose at home, Real Madrid lose at home and Man CIty lose to Aston Villa on the same day ? 500 to 1 , maybe more ...
what are the odds of both MIDLAND rival teams beating both elite manchester teams on the same day? people in west midlands must really be shocked at what they witnessed.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham > Sunday October 6th @neilovan... i know !!! :D it`s like with da woman - once every month :D as hard as it hit me last week`s "funny results" as good as i got back and more yesterday, so we are back to normal :D with that in mind :D i am more than sure spurs will win, only matter of how? to me i am not gonna guess and mess with scenario prediction here, but with this game will do two things, spurs in every morning bet as value increase`r as well as i will go spurs -1 @2.20 with paddypower. wasn`t playing on spurs in first weeks, as i wasn`t sure what`s cooking, now i am sure and i know i am gonna love it :) they so far having a great form, going only for a wins in every game, even if soldado haven`t lived up to hype of 30 million, but sooner or later he will score + some 3 other players banging in at a moment for spurs... simply no patch to be concerned about, whereas west ham, just cannot get even close to last season form, and for above reasons i am more than sure they won`t produce miracle at white hart lane, especially with they form on a road, and sometimes small value`s as @1.44 is good value

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham > Sunday October 6th Thats why it pays taking the odd bet on such scenarios, can make you very happy for sacrificing a couple of € :) But last week hammered me heavily :( Anyways regarding spurs at home. So far i have seen a decisive manager guiding a team to some good football and results. The firepower is very potent and with AVBs playbook they do tend to get loads of chances vs teams such as todays rival. Home ground victories are crucial for this years EPL finish, and i doubt Tottenham will go into this lightly. West Ham should provide some space which could also mean an overish game.. There is no great value in the odds on HW, but it does seem like an easy bet. for me its 7/10 on Spurs @ 1.40 (bet365) 5/10 over 2.5 @ 1.80 (bet365)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham > Sunday October 6th How many goals will be scored in this game? Tottenham so far this season 6 out of 6 games have been under 2.5 goals West Ham so far this season 5 out of of 6 games have been under 2.5 goals As it's a derby game, it's also worth looking at recent history in this derby. The last 5 results in Tottenham v West Ham h2h league games: 3-1 0-0 2-0 1-0 4-0 3 out of the last 5 derbies at White Hart Lane have been under 2.5 http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2013/10/06/england/premier-league/tottenham-hotspur-football-club/west-ham-united-fc/1483525/?ICID=PL_MS_09 I think it's reasonable to say there's probably more than a 50% chance of under 2.5 goals today, which makes the unders bet at odds of 2.0 attractive - Under 2.5 goals 2.0 Ladbrokes/Stan James

I have looked at all these ways to get value from a game like this. So you look at all these exotic bets. HTFT, Win to NIL, scorelines, Anytime scorer etc etc And what happens , some stupid stroke of bad luck, a needless penalty when 3-0. Murphy's law always strikes when it counts. Perfect example of this was Everton v Newcastle Monday night. I thought that Everton would win it to NIL. Newcastle were terrible in the 1st half, Everton go to sleep and let the magpies back in. RESULT : BET SCREWED ! Yet taking the basic home win (1.6) on everton wins you a bet, and saves you from losing a bet . On a 2 unit bet this is a 3 unit swing !My point is really this ...... DON'T REJECT A GIFT. Take the home win, and don't be greedy. It's a long season, and you will be a winner over it by taking the reasonable bets that are on offer. To me it's more than reasonable to expect SPURS to win this game. Happy to take the home win 3 units at 1.5 bet365 My dream parlay for the weekend. SPURS HW, Mainz v Hoffenheim 0ver25, Man City HW, Sevilla HW
Absolutely spot on and some of the most sensible words written on here for a long time. Too many 'expert punters' on this site, or whatever they call themselves, who want to look good by tipping odds-against shots but at the end of the day it's all about profit. 4/9 on Spurs is a simple way to make money, no need to complicate things by going on the handicaps or the overs/unders.

Absolutely spot on and some of the most sensible words written on here for a long time. Too many 'expert punters' on this site' date=' or whatever they call themselves, who want to look good by tipping odds-against shots but at the end of the day it's all about profit. 4/9 on Spurs is a simple way to make money, no need to complicate things by going on the handicaps or the overs/unders.[/quote'] besides the players themselves just want to win. They dont care if its overs or unders, if they are beating AH or corners lines. All the care about is the win and hence I avoid betting on "non-direct" markets.

Absolutely spot on and some of the most sensible words written on here for a long time. Too many 'expert punters' on this site' date=' or whatever they call themselves, who want to look good by tipping odds-against shots but at the end of the day it's all about profit. 4/9 on Spurs is a simple way to make money, no need to complicate things by going on the handicaps or the overs/unders.[/quote'] You mean, the punters that consistently tip AND win at odds of evens or above. That's why PL is a good haven because its not all about people tipping United every week :lol

Fair points but, there is NO value on Spurs win. The odds are perfect. In fact, in the Premierleague, there is ZERO value across all your traditional markets such as 1X2, over/under and BTTS. That's why its sometimes worthwhile to look at your more exotic markets.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham > Sunday October 6th Don't want to spoil the party, but why would simple home win at 1.50 be a gift?! It is a London derby with all its inherent uncertainty, but what is more important here is that last season Tottenham struggled at home exactly against opponents with the profile of WH - defensive and physical units who park the bus nicely. Just remember their games with Fulham, Stoke, WBA, Norwich, plus a number of other home matches taken only through some sparks of genius from Bale. Arguably they improved this season, but still there is not good enough sample of home games to be sure that Tottenham have become more convincing at home, especially against defensive teams like West Ham.

Fair points but' date=' there is NO value on Spurs win. The odds are perfect. In fact, in the Premierleague, there is ZERO value across all your traditional markets such as 1X2, over/under and BTTS. That's why its sometimes worthwhile to look at your more exotic markets.[/quote'] 100% Correct! :ok For me personally, In running is the way to play. Backing or laying.

Absolutely spot on and some of the most sensible words written on here for a long time. Too many 'expert punters' on this site' date=' or whatever they call themselves, who want to look good by tipping odds-against shots but at the end of the day it's all about profit. 4/9 on Spurs is a simple way to make money, no need to complicate things by going on the handicaps or the overs/unders.[/quote'] This folks is how you make yourself look like a bell end. Take note and try not to repeat it. :ok

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham > Sunday October 6th Well, I'm sure I'm not the onlky one who saw this scoreline coming . Spank my ass :spank but don't be greedy Three units down the drain here :wall

How many goals will be scored in this game? Tottenham so far this season 6 out of 6 games have been under 2.5 goals West Ham so far this season 5 out of of 6 games have been under 2.5 goals As it's a derby game, it's also worth looking at recent history in this derby. The last 5 results in Tottenham v West Ham h2h league games: 3-1 0-0 2-0 1-0 4-0 3 out of the last 5 derbies at White Hart Lane have been under 2.5 http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2013/10/06/england/premier-league/tottenham-hotspur-football-club/west-ham-united-fc/1483525/?ICID=PL_MS_09 I think it's reasonable to say there's probably more than a 50% chance of under 2.5 goals today, which makes the unders bet at odds of 2.0 attractive - Under 2.5 goals 2.0 Ladbrokes/Stan James
Result: 0-3 Bet lost

This folks is how you make yourself look like a bell end. Take note and try not to repeat it. :ok
I like how you delete other peoples posts which are light-hearted and less offensive but still reserve the right to call someone a bellend just because they were arrogant and made a bad bet. What have you contributed recently apart from duplicate threads which you don't bother to delete. Double standards mate, you shouldn't be criticisng others for lowering the quality of the forum and then just post whatever you want.

I like how you delete other peoples posts which are light-hearted and less offensive but still reserve the right to call someone a bellend just because they were arrogant and made a bad bet. What have you contributed recently apart from duplicate threads which you don't bother to delete. Double standards mate' date=' you shouldn't be criticisng others for lowering the quality of the forum and then just post whatever you want.[/quote'] Yeah. Moderators are all the same. Power trips. Pfft.

This folks is how you make yourself look like a bell end. Take note and try not to repeat it. :ok
Hey Aidy, Ill take a 3 unit loss. Win some, lose some, hopefully win more than lose. Not the end of the world. Still think I made a reasonable bet based on assumption and probability. Over a season I still think I will come out ahead. On any given day, in the short term, anything can happen. Gotta agree with the poster before who said 'double standards' ...:clap I forget to mention 5 or 6 bets that I posted this weekend that won

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham > Sunday October 6th The biggest worry for these "title contenders" is that they have scored 4 goals from open play in 7 games (one in the 93rd minute) Same number as Palace and Sunderland The only plus for them is the form of Sigurdsson who was extremely average last year

I like how you delete other peoples posts which are light-hearted and less offensive but still reserve the right to call someone a bellend just because they were arrogant and made a bad bet. What have you contributed recently apart from duplicate threads which you don't bother to delete. Double standards mate' date=' you shouldn't be criticisng others for lowering the quality of the forum and then just post whatever you want.[/quote'] I had a giggle at your post, and then removed it because the thread is for bets and discussion. I also did not call that person a bell end, I said he made himself look like one (big difference). He only has himself to blame for basically telling people who back odds-against that they are attention seekers which was highly rude of him as he was having a dig at what, thousands of members on the forum? I deleted other posts because reasoning was not with the post and some posts were deleted because they could get confrontational. So get out of your little hissy fit just because I deleted your post which although was funny, was not in the right place. I am on no power trip by the way, I just want threads to run smoothly. As for you Bett... This was your post which I deleted Spurs to win looks like an easy way to pick up some money. They will be too strong for >WH especially at home. 1.44 @ >Bet365 As already mentioned a load of times on the threads, good reasoning is required and if you do not provide it your post will be deleted. If trying to upkeep the standard of the forum is what ye are giving out about, fine by me.