Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham > Sunday October 6th

Aidymac

Hey Aidy, Ill take a 3 unit loss. Win some, lose some, hopefully win more than lose. Not the end of the world. Still think I made a reasonable bet based on assumption and probability. Over a season I still think I will come out ahead. On any given day, in the short term, anything can happen. Gotta agree with the poster before who said 'double standards' ...:clap I forget to mention 5 or 6 bets that I posted this weekend that won
In Aidy's defense I think he was critiquing the theme of that punters post (and not the bet itself), which was a little harsh on the many experienced and professional punters we have on PL. In regards to removal of posts, posts are only removed if they're not based around reasoning, or if they're one liners etc, or posts that derail the thread. This "in theory" keeps the integrity of the thread and ensures that it doesn't turn to complete dross :lol I'd just move on personally and Neil, your winners have not gone unnoticed :clap

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham > Sunday October 6th Ok I'll have a final word on this and here it is. Aidy - Not acceptable as a mod or member to be insulting people regardless of what they say, however I do understand why you said it. Das Phantom - As for you, I'd get a reality check and stop posting rubbish like betting on socks. I hope we're clear, or you'll be out the door. As for the original comment that started all this. It's naive at best, and shows what that particular punter needs to learn. There are no bankers, shocks happen every week and just lumping on means you'll always do your money. There are many so called experts on here, including a maths professor I keep mentioning - is he also stupid? I don't think so and there are many shrewd punters here that we all can learn from. Thread closed.