** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD Wednesday 18th sept

corky

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 18th sept 18.15 Kempton: Mawzoona @ 18/1 VC Compared to many others in this field Mawzoona looks fairly exposed, but only at the first glance. In fact this is her first start over 10f tomorrow and all her other forms came over shorter. There is enough in her pedigree to suggest that the trip could suit and that she might able to improve a good bit. Interesting enough that this gets backed by her performances at the racetrack. She really caught my eye on her most recent run, here at Kempton over 7f, a trip way too sharp for her. Mawzoona is a one-paced filly, with not much speed and that was obvious in this race when she travelled well enough but was simply killed for speed when the race really unfolded after turning for home. She got badly outpaced, lost ground but interestingly stayed on well to finish 3rd in the end. This was the first good performance in Handicap company for her, after she got allocated a pretty stiff mark in first hand as a result of a gutsy performance in her third maiden start, when she attempted to make all, got under pressure around 2f out, was eventually headed and overtaken, but came back with a strong challenge in the dying stages of the race to finish 2nd only a shoulder beaten. This was over 1m and the performance was a strong hint that even that kind of trip is too short and that she needs further. So all in all, down to a mark of 62, with likely improvement over the new trip, she must have a better chance of winning than the price suggest.

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 18th sept 1525 listowel 1pt win eye of the storm 5/4 boyles this ground should bring the best out of this colt as his only win was in heavy ground on his debut, 3 runs and 3 places later, he should be able to get back to winning ways,2nd last time out over todays distance.i am hopeful things should be to his liking

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 18th sept 4.10pm @ Beverley 'Majestic Manannan' 6/1 (Bet365) Horse has gone close a few times recently and is well drawn to attack tomorrow. Track suits front runners and I expect him to bounce out under Adrian N and make all. Showed good battling qualities over 6 furlongs last time out so hopefully can fend them all off if challenged or sneak it from the front. 1 point win

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 18th sept 5.10 Listowel Questions Answered 11/1 Paddy Power BOG with the going likely to be very testing and similar to last year the advice in not to look beyond Questions Answered who finished runner up to stablemate Faltering Fullback in this last year. He carries the same weight this year 10st 5lbs and this is his target. He is sure to be primed for the race by his trainer who has an excellent record in it. Despite not winning last year he ran in many of the big handicaps with distinction including 5th to Al Ferof in the Paddy Power Gold Cup at Cheltenham. Jacksonslady and Romanescu have place chances. 0.5 Points e/w for nap purposes Faltering Fullback 11/1 Paddy Power

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 18th sept Hi Guys, Didn't quite realise i had to give a full expo on Selections, its actually not quite how my system works it is all based on Form Ratings. But here we go. Selection is at Kempton 8.15 is Trucanini - 2 points Win - 5-2 to 3-1 Will Hills BOG Is on very good form won at Kempton on the 28th August and beat Hidden Belief into 3rd who opposes again and hidden belief is further down on my ratings for this race. Trucanini is on an upward curve with form figures 6323211 and has had a good 3 weeks off.

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 18th sept 17.10 Listowel: Chartreux, 16/1 Bet365, e/w Chartreux is having his first run since April. He has won fresh in the past so that shouldn't be a problem. He won the Somerset National in January before disappointing in the Kim Muir at Cheltenham. He returned to form nto finishing secodn in a good handicap at Perth. He finished second lto as well over an inadequate trip, again at Perth. The return to 3m should see a much improved run if his trainer has him ready for today, which I'm sure he will as he wouldn't travel over if he wasn't able to give a good account of himself. The ground should be perfect for him. Trainer Tom George sends just one horse over from England today. He has only had 1 runner this month and it won yesterday by 10L at 8/1. This Paddy Brennan's only ride of the day. He has ridden this horse 5 times, winning twice and finishing second 3 times.

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 18th sept 4.55 YARMOUTH JUDGE AND JURY @ 13/2 BetVictor .5ew Judge and Jury has come back to form in his last 2 runs, the latter in Listed company. Although he has better form with some cut he is not as ground dependant as the fav. Still on a handy mark of 96, hopefully today is his day. I really can't see him not being in the first three.

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 18th sept Y4.55 Free Zone e/w 16/1 William Hill The ground and the trip are this horses optimum conditions, the last time the horse encountered this was when beaten a neck by Doctor Hay in a listed race off 105. Racing off 10lb lower today and I much prefer Paul Hanagan in the saddle to the jockeys that have been on board for most of its runs so that's another positive for me. There was a touch of money for it last night and I think the 16's is still too big.

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 18th sept

510 Listowel: Guinness Kerry National Handicap Chase (Grade A) 3m A tough race to call as it always is and the first three from Galway look sure to be thereabouts once again. I just prefer Jacksonslady of that McManus trio who is better off at the weights here and looks set to improve over this longer trip.

Terminal is a live danger for the Mullins/Walsh partnership and Gift Of Dgab has to be respected despite the long lay off and wouldn’t be surprised to see money for this one in the morning.

Selections:

Jacksonslady EW 9/1 bet365

Hi Guys, Didn't quite realise i had to give a full expo on Selections, its actually not quite how my system works it is all based on Form Ratings. But here we go. Selection is at Kempton 8.15 is Trucanini - 2 points Win - 5-2 to 3-1 Will Hills BOG Is on very good form won at Kempton on the 28th August and beat Hidden Belief into 3rd who opposes again and hidden belief is further down on my ratings for this race. Trucanini is on an upward curve with form figures 6323211 and has had a good 3 weeks off.
Hi mate, the stakes are 1pt win or 0.50pts EW in this competition. Correct prices must be quoted at the time of posting along with bookie. Far as i can tell with oddschecker your selection was 5/2 with Hills at 1am. Best of luck :ok PS: have you got permission from the owner Paul Ross for your link to your site? All external links must be verified.

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 18th sept 6.45 Kempton This race lacks much depth and some of these do perhaps have room for some improvement if putting their best foot forward. Flemish School has atleast been running to a consistent level but needs to find a bit to get off the mark in this. Mesmerized will appreciate the step back up in trip but appears to find winning hard to date. Also wont get a soft lead in this. Posh Boy won last time out, another prominent runner for an inform yard. Up 3lb for that run doesn’t look particularly harsh and he should run another bold race if backing that up. Lybica was well backed last time out and got herself in a bit of a state at the start sweating badly. She still ran a very good race to finish 2nd handicapper reacted harshly putting her up 3lb but clearly has more to give yet and improving for the switch to the polytrack. 1pt win Lybica 10/3 VC

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 18th sept Sandown 4.30 - Narmin (1pts win, 5/1 Stan James) Looks to be a nicely progressive filly having won her last two outings at Newmarket and Chepstow those wins were preceded by a solid third again at Newmarket. Thr mark should be manageable in my opinion given the convincing manner of her previous two wins.

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 18th sept 15.55 Sandown - Penitent - Win @ 7\4 SJ BOG Course and distance winner here at the track with 2 from 2. Ground no issue having won her previously on heavy ground. Clear top rated on OR and has won in September for the last 3 years. Ground, trip and track all good and usually a consistent runner.

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 18th sept Sand 3.55 - Penitent - win at 13/8 bog bet365 Listed race over a mile Might be worth taking on the hot favourite, Wentworth - he has good handicap form but steps into Listed company now and you're never sure how they wil cope with the smaller field and more tactical pace than you find in the big handicaps. Also this will be his first run on soft ground and he's lost both times he's gone right-handed and both times he's run on a track with an uphill finish So............enough reason to take him on Penitent drops into Listed company for the first time in 13 runs and will find this a lot easier than running in the group races he usually contests. Relishes soft ground and has won both times he's visited Sandown

Y4.55 Free Zone e/w 16/1 William Hill The ground and the trip are this horses optimum conditions, the last time the horse encountered this was when beaten a neck by Doctor Hay in a listed race off 105. Racing off 10lb lower today and I much prefer Paul Hanagan in the saddle to the jockeys that have been on board for most of its runs so that's another positive for me. There was a touch of money for it last night and I think the 16's is still too big.
well done boulder !..............:D third big priced winner this month ?...............terrific stuff...............:D

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 18th sept 21.15 Kempton Street Power - 1PT Win 16/1 SportingBet Street Power has slowly been sliding down the weights and is now on a mark of 72, 5lb lower than his previous winning back when he won a Class 3 Handicap at Ascot back in July 2012. Although he hasn't shown that standard since he has been showing some consistency on the all weather surface, including when finishing 6th at Lingfield last time out when he was slowly into stride but made some late headway. Could be more to come from the horse now he appears to be on a handy mark.

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 18th sept 5:50 Secret Empress @ Beverley - Ran well here back in July over 7 furlongs on good to firm ground beaten on the day by an odds on favourite. Tim Clark takes the ride and is in good form on the turf this year with 6 wins from 22 runs and a 27% strike rate. The step up in Trip seems to be the only concern but has to be worth a chance on last course run. 0.5pt E/W @ 11/1 Bet 365

Y4.55 Free Zone e/w 16/1 William Hill The ground and the trip are this horses optimum conditions, the last time the horse encountered this was when beaten a neck by Doctor Hay in a listed race off 105. Racing off 10lb lower today and I much prefer Paul Hanagan in the saddle to the jockeys that have been on board for most of its runs so that's another positive for me. There was a touch of money for it last night and I think the 16's is still too big.
Well done, great call! :clap