Full Tilt Battle of Malta x 25 packages up for grabs

luckboxnemo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Full Tilt Battle of Malta x 25 packages up for grabs

Definitely! If there's no catch, and the numbers playing are comparable the next four days, then this is just stupid value! About $500 total buy-ins, and five $1800 packages to be won each day? That just doesn't happen. Does it? :unsure I'll definitely keep everybody updated here as soon as I get any information about whether it really is true.
That does sound pretty absurd. I'm hoping it all comes good for you, sounds a pretty sweet package

Re: Full Tilt Battle of Malta x 25 packages up for grabs I'm not seeing mention of it, so I must bring your attention to a different page.. http://www.pokerlistings.com/25-1-800-bom-packages-on-full-tilt-starting-july-3-13756 - On there, it says "Events are exclusive to PokerListings players (those who open an account at Full Tilt Poker via PokerListings link)". But then, why is the password public and they're letting non-Pokerlistings sign up?? You're not all Pokerlistings there, are you? I know I was at Full Tilt via a different site before their episode, but feel like playing "just in case".

Re: Full Tilt Battle of Malta x 25 packages up for grabs It's not that these things "don't happen", because they do. I signed up via a rakeback site that promised a $1,000 freeroll for new players and 5 of us played it, including one sat out - I was 2nd and cashed it out just fine. That was a much less respected site than Pokerlistings, so if you've won AND you're eligible, have no doubt that you're going! Sorry if you're not, and that I was the messenger. :(

I'm not seeing mention of it' date=' so I must bring your attention to a different page.. [url']http://www.pokerlistings.com/25-1-800-bom-packages-on-full-tilt-starting-july-3-13756 - On there, it says "Events are exclusive to PokerListings players (those who open an account at Full Tilt Poker via PokerListings link)". But then, why is the password public and they're letting non-Pokerlistings sign up?? You're not all Pokerlistings there, are you? I know I was at Full Tilt via a different site before their episode, but feel like playing "just in case".
Hmm, thanks. I'm not feeling too hopeful about this now. I've emailed Full Tilt to ask for clarification.

Re: Full Tilt Battle of Malta x 25 packages up for grabs I heard back from Full Tilt. They didn't say anything about having to be signed up through Pokerlistings, but they're under the impression that they offered five seats total (i.e., one each day) rather than five each day. I wrote back pointing them to the Pokerlistings site that explicitly says 25 seats, and will wait to see what they say. One per day does seem a more believable offer: probably there was a misunderstanding between them and Pokerlistings. If anybody's playing this tonight, it might be prudent to come first rather than fifth!

Re: Full Tilt Battle of Malta x 25 packages up for grabs Considering they're not taking anything out of the prize-pool either, ONE seat on top would definitely seem more believeable, but I don't see how they can accidentally write 'TWENTY-FIVE SEATS'. Also, it actually tells you the password in the Full Tilt lobby, so it MUST be open-to-all. Mustn't it? Who knows. I'm playing tonight anyway!

Re: Full Tilt Battle of Malta x 25 packages up for grabs :cow I've just had another email from Full Tilt, and I have won a package. If it was a misunderstanding between them and Pokerlistings, and they've decided to stump up for 20 more packages than they thought they'd agreed to, then that's pretty good of them. Particularly to make the decision so quickly. :clap

:cow I've just had another email from Full Tilt, and I have won a package. If it was a misunderstanding between them and Pokerlistings, and they've decided to stump up for 20 more packages than they thought they'd agreed to, then that's pretty good of them. Particularly to make the decision so quickly. :clap
:cow:cow:cow

:cow I've just had another email from Full Tilt, and I have won a package. If it was a misunderstanding between them and Pokerlistings, and they've decided to stump up for 20 more packages than they thought they'd agreed to, then that's pretty good of them. Particularly to make the decision so quickly. :clap
nice one, crazy added value!

for tomorrows game can someone post the tourney id' date=' havent been able to find this in the lobby at all[/quote'] July 3rd (Tournament ID 255744442), 4th (TID 255744467), 5th (TID 255744478), 6th (TID 255744486) and 7th (TID 255744498)

for tomorrows game can someone post the tourney id' date=' havent been able to find this in the lobby at all[/quote'] Not sure how their lobby works as I couldn't find any of them either without the tourney id number

Not sure how their lobby works as I couldn't find any of them either without the tourney id number
search for my username (deanimus) should show me reg'd for tomorrows game. Tournament ID is 255744478