** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Punters Lounge Poker Tourney V

Jezza

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tourney V Send £100 via pay pal to me and I'll tell you what you need to know. Ho ho ho. We play them on paradise poker, www.paradisepoker.com Get the software from there, get signed up and deposit a few bucks. I think there's a half decent deposit bonus on the go there, you may need a code, can anyone help here ? The buy in is 10 + 1 dollars ie 11 dollars which is a little over 5 pounds. We usually play on thursday or sundays I think. 7pm they start usually. The tournament appears in the private tournaments tab and a password is required, which you will find posted in this forum nearer the time. Just keep an eye on the forum and jez or billyhill will post up when it is and the password etc.

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tourney V Yeah just download the paradise site and get a money account set up....You get a nice 25% bonus on your first deposit...infact look in this forum and somewhere there is a code for a 50% bonus...I am pretty sure its EDGE15 but you will have to check. Jez

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tourney V Recieved email today __________________________________________ Hello Mr. Sarson, We have created your Private tournament, P.LoungeV, and you will see it in the list of tournaments under the 'Private' tab 24 hours before it commences. Please be aware that your tournament password, punters5, is case sensitive. Best Regards, Frank Paradise Poker Support ___________________________________________ Password will be in keeping with the tournament number unless otherwise told. Tournament= P.LoungeV Password = punters5 Thursday 730 pm Cheers BH

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tourney V :lol equinoxx I dont make it near lesbians v often it has to be said Cheers for the pointer CJB....Thats a slightly cut down version of the article that was published in the sunday express a couple of months ago...They are going to start up cruise qualifying on laddies again soon which obv I am going in for big time, dunno if I will make it for 2 dollars again tho :o :o Jez