** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Punters Lounge Poker Tourney V

Jezza

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tourney V Thanks to those who organised it and thanks to Cheeseycheese for explaining exactly what I should do with my Hot Dog:rollin (It was my first game on Paradise and I did ask a daft question). Hope to see you all at the next one

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tourney V Congrats Mr O and wp to suzy for finishing second... No prob Mr O with the luck.....I think anyone who wins a tourney with more than 20 players has to get lucky at least once along the way - the trick is to not waste your chance once you have been given it and go on to win which you did... I agree about that Doddsy tipstar, had him on my left all night...gotta watch out for his type :lol Jez

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tourney V Just a quick word to say this was my first time playing you lot, and despite playing like a wet fish you guys were all very nice and friendly, despite Jez telling me off for saying what my folded hand was before the turn had even been dealt (sorry, I just couldn't contain myself!), I'll behave next time and maybe even read a poker book beforehand ;-)

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tourney V Well done for giving it a go LadyLuck, i'd wondered where you had been. We have had some good games and tonights was no different, try to make the next one which is on Saturday March 26th at 8pm. Any wet fishy questions you have will be answered by one of our resident experts i'm sure. Cheers BH

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tourney V .. I won £140 on football on the weekend, I had four numbers on last nights lottery and tonight I make my best performance to date in the PL Tourney... What next for Eq, I hear you ask.... I'll probably get hit by a bus tomorrow on the way to work !!!

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tourney V Thanks for the encouragement Billy :) I've still been around, though I'm just a bit shy about posting in peoples' threads. :unsure Though I feel better about it now having played last night , will definitely make the effort to be at the next game if only to try and do better than last time! (which shouldn't be hard) still, my excuse is that I had to go and watch Fame Academy and try to save Ade from eviction....I know, I'm sad!...remember him from the Young Ones though, and he still makes me laugh.

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tourney V

I known TuftyFanClub won't be there he's in Majorca with his lass. But when has a Mackem ever been missed??!!
Didnt even play the "tufty is gay" or "tufty can't get a sh@g" cards... That scottish air mellowing you out Topnotch? Or did your Mam send you to bed without any supper cos of previous witty remarks?:tongue2 ;) Sorry I missed this one kids, well def be around for the next one! Well done to Doddsy for finishing out of the money again!:lol