** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Grand National 4.15pm, Your 1 selection for the race, plus News and Charity theme.

Just for the one race, without any reasoning, give us your one selection. This is open to all Members, comon give it a go. If any new members want advice on the race, ask a question here, you may not know which bookmaker to use, someone will help you. And if you pick the winner, I will donate £1 win at SP to the Injured Jockeys Fund and Greatwood Horse Charity in a 50/50 split(here is hoping 20 people dont pick a 50/1 shot:lol) . Seriousley, You have nothing to lose, you might put up the one you are backing today, or the one you drew in the sweep. Comon its your charity bet. Its a beautiful day on Merseyside, lets hope for a great race, and :hope:hope:hope everyone comes home safe. I'm off to Aintree today myself, so wont be back till late, but not going till about 10:30am. So i will be in and out till then.

Re: Grand National 4.15pm, Your 1 selection for the race, plus News and Charity theme Thanks to all,,,keep em coming lads, n lass's. Nice day in prospect, no rain:nana Ill work it out later tonight...or tomorrow, more than likely tomorrow...:cheers:cheers

Re: Grand National 4.15pm, Your 1 selection for the race, plus News and Charity theme

Good lad for doing this mate. Major Malarkey. Got it in the sweep. It sadly fits my secret national criteria of "if you can't imagine the commentator calling it home, it won't win"
ha ha I've often used this reasoning to pick my horse for this race, has never helped me though. Any Currency is my pick for this.