WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th Cyprus vs Norway BTS 5/6 @ sky bet Both teams have found the net in 11 of the last 16 qualifiers played in Cyprus Iceland failed twice and San Marino also didn't score. The other two occasions it was the home team themselves. Norway are not prolific but they should score in Cyprus and as the stats show Cyprus generally score at home.Odds of 5/6 seem quite generous

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th With regards to England, you can argue that they are set up better for away games than at home. Built with a strong unit from the back and playing on the counter with the threat of Defoe, Rooney and Lennon etc. And when it comes to qualifying it seems that England stroll it until it is the business end in the tournaments. Have to admit England @ evens on Ladbrokes is too good a price to turn down in my opinion.

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th Poland - England England to Win to Nil 3.00 (bet365) As already mentioned few times - England might be poor at big tournaments, but they are quite good in qualifiers. In the last two qualifiers they failed to win away only twice - both times in the last game of the group, when England had already been through. This is quite respectable performance. Under Roy Hodjson it is reasonable to assume that England will be particularly concentrated in defense as this is the philosophy of Roy. On the other hand Poland is a low-scoring team. During the Euro-12, they did not impress in attacking terms in any of the games. They had few chances to score, and managed to convert only two. I think their main problem is lack of creativity which leaves the good Polish forwards not well supplied. Moreover, they are missing Blazshikovsky (or whatever it is spelled) for this game. Italy - Denmark Denmark AH+1 @ 1.90 Denmark had pretty decent Euro-12 campaign. In fact, this handicap did not lose in any of their three group games against three of the best teams in the world - Germany, Holland and Portugal. The last time the Danes lost by more than one goal margin in a competitive fixture was in 2010 vs. Portugal. They are traveling to Italy with full squad. Italians are not a team that easily cover handicaps, even against much weaker opponents. I expect them to have difficulties breaking down Danish defense and some of Denmark's quick counter-attacks might catch them unprepared. Spain - France Spain -1.5 @ 2.20 This price is just too tasty to skip. Spain lifts considerably their game when facing some of the other big names. Plus, this is their first home game after the Euro and they will surely want to please their fans with the scalp of their neighbors from the north. The only problems with the Spanish squad are in defense where they're missing the Barcelona duo, but given the possession football and the deep pressure Spain is using, this should not be big problem. France is getting worse and worse. The team did not impress at all in Poland and Ukraine during the summer. The defense is sloppy and they are not creating enough chances up-front, despite having many world-class players. Last week they got defeated by Japan at home, which, despite the friendly character, is embarrassing. France will probably be forced by Spain to park the bus and I don't think the French are accommodated to this role and they wouldn't perform it well. Portugal - N.Ireland Portugal -2.5 AH @1.95 N.Ireland is in my view one of the weakest teams in Europe at the moment, probably only superior to the likes of Andorra, Faroe Islands etc. In the last qualifiers they got some embarrassing results - 1:1 vs. Faroe Islands, 1:4 and 1:2 (at home) vs. Estonia. They just failed to win vs. Luxemburg at home. I managed to watch them vs. Russia in Moscow and I must say this is an embarrassingly useless team. The Russians probably played with 30% of their potential (the way you expect them to play vs. the likes of Luxemburg and Malta) and for most of the game they were just slowly passing the ball in midfield, but whenever they would speed up their game and NI defense got totally clueless. Northern Ireland probably crossed into the opposition half of the pitch just few times for the whole game and they could hardly manage to make three consecutive passes and this was against heavily economical and non-pressing Russian team. It was just a behavior of a minnow. I don't think that Portugal will be so benevolent as the Russians. Actually I expect the Portuguese to be very angry and thirsty for goals after their goalless defeat in Moscow. In their last home game they totally outclassed and dominated Azerbaijan when they missed around 15 clear-cut scoring chances, including several times hitting the woodwork and many outstanding saves by the Azeri keeper. I don't think that N.Ireland will be that lucky. Unfortunately for the guests, unlike Russia, Portugal is pressing very fiercely and deeply into the opposition half, which when combined with the very limited technical skills of the northern Irish, would mean that they won't manage to keep possession of the ball for more than just few seconds before losing it just within few meters from their penalty area. Portugal is too rich in terms of attacking options as they are equally dangerous on both flanks and have amazing creativity in midfield and makes use of quick change of position and complex combinations. To make the situation worse for the guests, Portugal has good attacking substitutes who could make the tragedy for the guests more unbearable. And last but not least - Cristiano Ronaldo failed to score a goal in the last two games for his national team. And as you know him, this probably means that now he will be avid to score a few goals in the Irish net. I don't see how Northern Ireland will prevent Portugal from scoring at least three pieces and I find it very unlikely that the guests even manage to create a good goal scoring option. In fact, I would not be surprised if this game gets very ugly for the away side.

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th Germany vs Sweden Belgium vs Scotland Ukraine vs Montenegro Not much to say about this treble really. Very convincing win for the germans away to a very poor irish side who will have a tougher game at home to sweden but i expect them to come through quite comfortably. I very much like the look of belgium side these days, Scotland will be down after the Bale show the other night and i think there in for a tough game. Finally Ukraine, i went to the 1-1 draw at wembley last month and was impressed with them i fully expect them to beat Montenegro on home soil. Just under 2/1 @ skybet.

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th Spain vs France, Spain win to nil @5-4 These sides should need no introduction. Spain won the last 3 head to heads to nil and France have often failed to find the back of the net vs good opposition. Spain look good value in this game and I'm going for a win to nil although -1.5AH looks strong aswell.

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th 4pts England to beat Poland Evs William Hill Poland will put up a spirited challenge here but we saw in the Euros that really and truly they are not much cop and I expect England to win the game as long as they remain patient. They have the sufficient quality at the top end of the field to do some real damage and as long as England keep tabs on Lewandowski they should be capable of claiming all three points. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/poland-vs-england-betting-england-should-have-too-much-quality-for-poland-in-warsaw

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th 4pts Croatia (-1) to beat Wales Evs Stan James I can’t see past Croatia here. It is pretty clear that if you can stop Gareth Bale then you are going to stop Wales and I think the Croatians can stop Bale and they have more than enough quality in the forward areas to take advantage at the other end. Croatia are a good side at home and I expect them to win this match and win it well enough to enjoy a comfortable night. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/croatia-vs-wales-betting-croatia-can-dominate-a-wales-side-heavily-reliant-on-gareth-bale

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th 4pts Belgium (-1) to beat Scotland 11/10 Ladbrokes I don’t see anything other than a Belgium win here. Scotland are a negative side but I think Belgium have the quality to open them up and win this by a couple of goals and potentially put Levein out of his misery. Belgium look solid enough in defence to me and with the array of attacking talent they suddenly have at their disposal they can remain top of the group with a comfortable win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/belgium-vs-scotland-betting-belgium-can-enjoy-a-comfortable-night-against-a-negative-scotland-side

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th I lost quite a bit in the England - San Marino game, putting my money on England -5.75...tough luck, as England could have been a few more goals up had they been more clinical in front of goal. I agree with most that we should not be looking too much into this game, as San Marino cannot be compared to Poland. As the starting lineup has not been announced, I will have to speculate. As of now, i think starting lineup will be Hart, Cole, Jagielka, Lescott, Johnson, Ox, Carrick, Gerrard, Rooney & Defoe/Welbeck. Baines was tearing up on the left, but i'm worried that he over-exerted himself against San Marino, so should start from the bench today. Kyle Walker was rubbish the other night, so Glen Johnson will be a big upgrade. Roy Hodgson will have to decide whether Welbeck did enough to start again, but i think Defoe is more suitable for a counter-attacking game. Honestly, i like this England side. What i'm worried of is there's not enough information about Poland. There's been many changes since Euro, and i havent watch them play since. I would like to see more post from people that have seen Poland play in recent games if possible. Thanks!

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th Just two facts about romania vs netherland game..... Last Euro Qualifier Romania won the group ahead of Netherland beating them 1-0 in romania and draw in amsterdam 0-0. And the second fatc is....only Romania and Russia didn't concede any golas in this qualifier. So at this game my safe bet will be under 2,5. This is my first post and i hope it help someone. Sorry for the mistake

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th Bulgaria is expected to play with almost the same line-up from last game. The only two changes will be the return of defensive midfielder Dyakov, who will take Iliev's place and right-back Ilia Milanov is expected to get his first full start for Bulgaria, after coming in as a sub against Denmark. Thus the line-up should look like that: .....................Mihaylov..................... Milanov....Ivanov....Bodurov.....Minev... .............Dyakov....Gadjev............... Manolev........Milanov.............Popov... ...................Rangelov.................... However, I expect us to play slightly more defensive than we did in the previous three games. To begin with, this is our first away game in the qualifying cycle, therefore I think we will try just not to lose (moreover, considering the fact that Denmark is playing against Italy away and the likelihood of them losing, I think we can be more than happy to get at least a point, which will keep us on the 2nd place). Most probably we will sit back and wait for a chance to break in a fast-counter attack, or get something from a set piece. This said, though, I don't think we will 'park the bus', but I really do expect us to be slightly more cautious. On the other hand, right now, I think the Czech Republic is nothing special. They will be missing Rosicky and from what I've read they don't have very reliable strikers (as a matter of fact they failed to score in 4 consecutive games, prior to the game against Malta). Thus, my picks for tonight's game are: Draw at half time @2.10 (bet365) 3/10 and it could be worth to try: time of first goal - after 32' @1.83 (bet365)

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th Spain vs France =both teams to score (2.20) stake 5/10 Spain position 1 ° points 6 France position 2 ° points 6 Preview: Spain: Injured: Carles Puyol, Gerard Piqué. France: Injured: Vassiriki Abou Diaby, Clément Chantome, Rio Mavuba, Younes Kaboul; suspended: Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa. Spain has a score of w2-d0-l0 goals scored 5 goals against 0 while France has a score of w2-d0-l0 goals scored 4 goals against 1. Spain, which I think is the best team in the world tonight may have difficulty especially in the defensive department for absences of two world class defenders. France with the change of coach has shown more strength and compactness at the level of the locker room. In the end I think that given the absence in the defense of Spain plus the offensive department of France in the world can be a game with many goals. Probable lineups: SPAIN: Casillas, Arbeloa, Albiol, Ramos, Alba, Xavi, Busquets, Alonso, Pedro, Fabregas, Iniesta. FRANCE: Lloris, Debuchy, Koscielny, Sakho, Evra, Sissoko, Cabaye, Matuidi, Menez, Benzema, Ribery. :hope

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th

Russia v Azerbaijan Not really seen anything that stands out to me in the market about Russia, although I fancy them to win this comfortably they could just settle for something like a 2-0 scoreline. I will look out for the odds on Kerzhakov to score 1st or anytime when they become available, the strikers scored 3 in his last 2 for Russia and looks a big part of Capellos plans, he leads the attac well and i expect alot of chances to fall his way here. Israel v Luxembourg Israel-3 Handicap @ 15/8 Paddypower This games a real mismatch and Israel should come out really easy winners here. They played eachother Friday night and Israel travelled to Luxembourg and still managed to net 6 goals, the last time these 2 played in Israel the home team managed to put 7 past them so this shows just how much Israel love playing these 'minnows' of International football. Luxembourg are poor away from home, despite the draw to Northern Ireland this definately doesn't deter me as in my opinion, Northern Ireland are a really poor team aswel and Israel have more about them so should knock a few in here. Croatia v Wales Croatia-1 Handicap @ Evens Paddypower Wales have been extremely poor under Coleman and I really don't rate them, under Gary Speed i thought they might of had something going but since Coleman took over they have just been a one man team. If you took Bale out of this Wales team who would be able to step up? In fairness, the squad is still young and full of potential with Ramsey, Allen and a few others still young and growing year by year but at this moment I just can't see Wales competing with teams like Croatia. Croatia have proved time and time again they have enough to mix it with big boys and alot of this comes through the mini magician in the midfield, Luka Modric. Croatia really impressed me in the euros and maybe should have even knocked out the eventual champions Spain if some things could have gone there way, the home team should have far too much for the Wales youngsters here and if they can keep Bale at bay (and hope he doesn't start diving) then it should be an easy 3 points here. San Marino v Moldova Moldova-2 Handicap @ 2/1 Paddypower Moldova HT/FT @ 8/11 Paddypower Having watched San Marino against England and some other highlights, I really cannot get my head around them. They sit back and don't even try to score, fair enough the players are less talented than the bigger countries, but even when you see FA cup clashes between premiership and non league the non league side gives it a go and try get forward when they can. It seems to me that San Marino only train defensively, they seem to think the game of Football is played in one half instead of two, I'm surprised at half time they even know they have to switch halves as there probably too focused on defending that goal than anything else! I have to take Moldova at this price, the point they managed to nick off Ukraine last night will only boost confidence and I fancy Moldova to get a few here, despite defending for most of the game against Ukraine they did have a couple of decent chances to grab all 3 points so if they can create chances against Ukraine, I'm sure they can do it in this training match on Tuesday. Germany v Sweden Germany -1 Handicap @ 5/6 Paddypower Germany generally are strong in qualifying, but I feel this price is definately to big on the handicap. Sweden were lucky not be on the end of an upset against the Faroes and if they let the germans in the same way the let the Faroes they could be in for a hiding here. With the german players all on top form at the moment and confidence flowing throughout the team, this qualifying campaign will be Germanys chance to show just why they should be considered contenders for the World cup in Brazil. The germans were ruthless in front of goal against a weak Ireland team but with anyone capable of grabbing a goal, I feel if Sweden let Germany in to score one it could lead to 3 or 4 and theres no chance Sweden will be able to contend with that on German soil. Might be back with some more once i've had a look through the markets properly.
and 1 more... Croatia v Wales Bale anytime scorer @ 13/2 Bet365 Didn't expect him to be this price after literally winning the game himself against Scotland. The last couple of seasons he's come on as a player remarkably, despite him cheating now and then, he still has immense ability and is just a defenders nightmare. If anyone will notch a goal for Wales tonight i can't see it being anyone ele but the Spurs winger. He has 9 in 39 for his country which for a winger is a pretty good record and considering Wales don't score bags of goals it's makes his record look even better. I still think Croatia will win this comfortably though and a Bale goal would be no more than a consolation here.

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th Albania - Slovenia 20:45 Local time Slovenia lineup: S. Handanović; Brečko, Å uler, Maroh, Jokić; Kurtić, Radosavljević, Iličić, Kirm, Dedić; Matavž. Coach: SlaviÅ¡a Stojanović. Albania lineup: Ujkani, Lila, Dalkku, Mavraj, Cana, Kukeli, Lika, Sadiku, Bulku, Roshi, Cani. Coach: Giovanni De Biasi. Slovenia must win this game. Stojanović said he will do everything he can that they will win this game, even just with one point. Cesar is out, which is a big minus for our team. Maroh is replacing him. We will play today with Albania for the sixth time.We have never lost with Albania away - 2 wins and 3 draws. We cannot rely on our fans cause the stadium will probably be empty. Also today it's gonna rain in Tirana so the football field will be in a bad shape. Stojanović said that today Slovenia must win. So I think Slovenia will score a goal or maybe two. But I'm not gonna go for win, cause i'm not that confident in our team. Maybe I will go with live bet. I don't know much about Albania team...anyone from Albania here???

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th The field is in very bad conditions,im from albania,tirana where the match is going to play...the coach de biazzi and the players are motivated and hope to take points after losing against iceland...i think under 2.5 goals and +0.25 for albanian side may be worth a bit for me....sorry for my bad english...good luck! peace!

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th faroe islands - ireland 1 @1.98 (+1.75 ah) ireland are in deep sheeets and they will be lucky even to escape with a win narrow tonight poland - england 2 @1.95 this is a game england shoudl win quite comfortably, polish side is really just an mediocre team. iceland - switzerland 2 @1.94 iceland in my view in long term crisis so guests should bounce back after last setback. cyprus - norway 2 @evens norway always beat cypriots so i expect something similar now. norway seem to be much more consolitaded then few year back. gl

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th *Croatia v Wales Draw @ 5.9 Betfair* (2 Points) *Czech Republic to beat Bulgaria @ 1.75 Betfair* (10 Points) *Spain v France Draw @ 4.5 Betfair* (2 Points) I think Wales will be full of confidence and will have nothing to lose going here after a great comeback to win 2-1 against Scotland. Gareth Bale is a lethal weapon for the Welsh team having scored both the goals, and Strinic is in for a tough afternoon. Wales do have other good players like Joe Allen, Ashley Williams and Morison up front, and Wales know they have to get a result in Croatia in order to keep the dream of Brazil alive. At the price, i think the draw is a good bet. I thought it should be 4.5, not closer to 6.0. Although i like Bulgaria, i think they will come up short against the Czech's tonight. The Czech's had a 0-0 draw in Denmark followed by a 3-1 win against Malta, and i think they will beat Bulgaria too at home. Bulgaria have been impressive so far, drawing 2-2 with Italy, beating Armenia 1-0 and drawing 1-1 with Denmark, but they seem to shoot themselves in the foot sometimes, they missed a lot of chances v Italy, and also got an early red card v Denmark where i am sure they would have got 3 points if that did not happen. The Czech's will fancy themselves at home, and the price is fair. Spain v France will be an intriguing game. Joint leaders in their group on 6 points, this is bound to be a tight affair with two sets of world class players facing off. Spain are a terrific side, and are at home, but i do think they are not the force of old and as their players age i think they will get vulnerable. This will be their first real test in the qualifiers as they only played Belarus and Georgia, and only managed to scrape past Georgia 1-0. France will be eager to top this group, and are a much better side now than they were at the last world cup. I think the draw is overpriced here, and have bet accordingly.

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th Hi! Writing from Latvia. Latvia team is having inside problems. Its about latvian language, Rudņevs said yesterday, that he doesn`t need latvian language and he better speaks polish, german and russian, because in trainings all is in russian. Latvian people was very dissapointed about his words and it went big, even Latvian captain Gorkšs wroted a official letter and apoligize for Rudņevs. It is possible that today will be big psihological pressure to team and people won`t go to game and if Rudņevs touches ball there gone be hoot to him. About game, Latvia have potential but system is very bad and all about football. In this game Latvia will score about 2-3 goals and Liechtenstein will have some opportunities, because defense is bad even we have EPL center defender, other players are at poor skill. Bet on handicap ir risky. Best bets on this game: Over 2.5 @ 1,86 Pinnacle Both team to score @ 2,50 Bet365 Good luck!

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th I usually avoid betting on my country, and I think today will not be different, so just my thoughts about tonight clash between Slovakia and Greece. Our team is seen as underish, but there were many of you as I could see in previous thread, who weren´t successful with under bet on match against Latvia at Friday. You weren´t far, Latvia scored a goal from penalty in last minutes, but after 2 quick goals which wasn´t expected, there was plenty of time to score other goals. We didn´t stop attacking even with 2 goal lead (which makes me happy), we created chances, but there was big lack of concetration in finishing these chances. What I want to say? Just that with coaches Griga and Hipp on the bench, under may not be the most tempting bet in these kind of matches. Today is for me really unpredictable. There are rumours from the press conference that we just want to keep our unbeatable run, and also draw would be acceptable result. So I wouldn´t be surprised if we take a little bit more careful approach that is expected. Heavy rain is expected whole day in Bratislava, also during the match, so today it might be less about football and more about fighting in the water .. both Skrtel and Weiss, who were injured in last game against Latvia are fit and ready to play tonight. As I said, I do not make bets when my feelings are involved, but I think we are able to not to lose against Greece and continue in qualification without lose. It might also be underish match, mainly due to bad pitch conditions. Good luck to all, who decided to play this match :hope

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th And another. I have gone with Liechtenstein Double Chance (Win-Draw) at 4s on Bet 365. My reasoning is that Liechtenstein are not as bad as the general odds suggest (Bosnia game aside) whereas Latvia in my opinion are declining. Whenever I have seen Liechtenstein play they seem to be an ok outfit whereas Latvia are having problems on and off the field it seems. If Liechtenstein can keep the score 0-0 for as long as they can it will create an air of uncertainty for Latvia as the game goes on. Admittedly this is a shot in the dark but it is worth a small stake in my opinion.

Belgium -1.5AH 2.06@pinnacle I'm going to have to oppose my side here as Belgium's young side are beginning to show good form whilst Scotland's current team look undisciplined defensively. Scotland's most recent competitive away fixtures vs top sides are Spain 3-1, Czech 1-0, Norway 4-0, Holland 3-0 whilst Belgium recently cleared the 1.5 handicap away to Wales and Serbia - games Scotland took 1 point from.
Can only echo this. This Belgian side are really coming of age and after their impressive win away at Serbia, I'd be looking at getting on the handicap with them.

Just two facts about romania vs netherland game..... Last Euro Qualifier Romania won the group ahead of Netherland beating them 1-0 in romania and draw in amsterdam 0-0. And the second fatc is....only Romania and Russia didn't concede any golas in this qualifier. So at this game my safe bet will be under 2,5. This is my first post and i hope it help someone. Sorry for the mistake
:welcome to PL in2neric. :ok

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th howdy folks, just a quick thought on Slovakia vs. Greece... i think this games looks underish. weaher sucks since yesterday...all rainy. our trainers will go into this game defensively, maybe only one attacker... the new greece tacktics is also to play from a strong middle so they wont be attacking from the first minute. if greece scores first i guess they wont be pushing so much for a second one, they will sit back and wait for our mistakes. so all in all under are the call hrer imo. GL to you all

From a Romanian's point of view here's how I see it: Romania has one of the poorest generation of players in the last 40 years maybe.The coach,Piturca,only knows how to organize the defense and lets the attacking part to players like Mutu or Marica.The lack of creativity in the midfield can be seen in all the matches we've played so far against decent or tough opponents and also the counter-attacking is terrible- we should have scored 3 more goals in Istanbul but the finishing was very poor.I believe we got lucky to get the 3 points on Friday only becauseTurkey played worse than us. The curious thing is we managed to get a perfect 9 so far and the atmosphere around the team,the motivation are at their peak.Also the stadium will be full and the expectations are high. I think Holland is not playing at its best capacity and after the disaster at Euro they seem to rely more on individuals like v.Persie more than on teamwork. I agree that they are more technically superior and more tactically disciplined than us but their defense isn't that great and if we manage to maintain possession we will sure put pressure on Holland and eventually score,after all Romania has a couple of attacking players that can always distrupt the defenses.Also don't forget,as Simeon B said, Bucharest is a tough place to win and even if the coach will try to get a 0-0,the players will definitely try not to disappoint the fans who won't play (of course) but they can sure drive the team forwards. My bet has to be Romania not to loose this one - Romania or draw 2.00- bet365
I think that we have changed some generations since the last qualification of a World Cup and I do not think this is the worst, but the most promising. Except for Mutu, the generation of him and of Marica were the poorest. I feel these lads having good results in Romania and in Europe with Steaua and CFR, I feel some others, not top class like Mutu, but average like Bogdan Stancu working well and doing well on their clubs. This is important! I grown up with the Golden Generation of Hagi and in every match at home was a question of how many will score when playing in Romania, so it is hard to see a weaker Romania side, but I tell you all, these guys have been ambitious and shown will to do! Expect them to not lose, but they are not one of the weakest generation - I remember all the generations of Romania since 1985!

Re: WC > European Qualifiers - October 16th Austria vs Kazakhstan These teams played goalless in Kazakhstan four days ago, although Austrians were much better team. Coach Marcel Koller has all players available as Alaba (Bayern M) is back. On the other side, the guests coming without attacking duo Ostapenko & Nusebajev and defender Roshkov who are suspended, while key midfielder Schmidtgal is injured. Bosnia & Herz vs Lithuania Bosnia will also have a great home-field advantage and all players available, since midfielder Pjanic is back. Away side will be without two key midfielders Cesnauskis and Mikoliunas due to suspension, while Lazio defender Stankevicius is highly doubtful. I see comfortable win for home team in both games.

iceland - switzerland 2 @1.94 iceland in my view in long term crisis so guests should bounce back after last setback.
Don't know from were you got that impression, but what I know from an Icelandic punter is that Iceland right now have one of their best generations and apparently they play well (which has been proven in a way by their current form - 2 victories out of 3 games). Of course the guy claiming that could as well be very bias and I am not suggesting that Iceland will win, but just wonder how did you decide that they are in crisis. I am more leaning towards to BTTS option on this one with odds around 1.90.