** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 17 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Botev Vratsa v Botev Plovdiv (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Etar Veliko Tarnovo v Slavia Sofia (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]111.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Cherno More (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokomotiv Sofia v Chernomorets Burgas (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 18 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] CSKA Sofia v Beroe (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] PFC Minyor Pernik v Montana (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.02[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.02[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.02[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]294.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Litex Lovech v PFC Pirin Gotse Delchev (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.13[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ludogorets Razgrad v Levski Sofia (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Two games are interesting at first sight for me... Litex and Pirin have 3-0-3 in the lesgue lately, and team from Lovech have only two points advantage. But their odds at sportingbet opened @1.13! What do I know? On the other hand, Loko P also have two points advantage over Cherno More, but Plovdiv have 11 consecutive wins against Cherno More at home (with goal diff 27:4). Their initial odds are 2.30! What should I know?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 The reason about the odds on Litex, IMO, are due to the fact that Pirin are newcomers and absolute debutantes in the league and as such the bookies are still underestimating them. Sure, their results so far are great for a team that was considered as a relegation material before the start of the championship, but most of their victories are against teams in the bottom side of the table. They have lost against Chernomorets, Levski, Ludogorets and Slavia, teams that are, more or less, on the same level as Litex. For me, they are a much better side at home than away (although, they have 3 victories on the road) and against Litex they will try to defend and snap up a point which would be great achievement. Litex, on the other hand, recorded a somewhat surprising defeat against Beroe last round and I can't imagine them losing again, they simply can't afford it if they are to challenge any of the top 4 positions. At home they are pretty solid side, having lost only against champions Ludogorets and high-flying Botev Plovdiv. And sure the odds on HW are far too low, so perhaps there will be some value on backing Pirin on some sort of AH, but I think if Litex play at their best they could win easily. Personally, for me over 2.5 goals appear more appealing, but I'll wait on some more team news. As for Loko and Cherno More, HW sounds good, especially if CM misses their best striker Palomino once again. I watched them last round against CSKA and for me they are something like Stoke City (no offense to any Stoke fans) but I just hate this type of boring and pointless football. They are really nothing special and I guess they would struggle in Plovdiv. However, the only thing that is bugging me is Loko's inconsistency. They got a good victory in Montana last round and managed to get a 2-2 draw against fierce rivals Botev, so perhaps the morale in the dressing room is high, but still they don't convince me as being a trustworthy side. Hope I helped and I am sure the rest of the Bulgarians here will have some inputs too! Good luck!

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 That's one of the toughest rounds to call so far in Bulgaria. Anyway, I will try a small preview. 1) Litex - Pirin I totally agree with the preview from mtom. Litex probably will win here, but most likely will be a very hard game with few goals. Pirin are tough and they know how to close spaces. Litex has a lot of quality but also major shortcomings - inexperience and inability to score good chances. They have struggled several times at home this and last season against teams that close themselves down well. Unders sound tempting but Pirin sometimes makes very good counter-attacking football and if they get a goal in Lovech, Litex will surely go va bank and this will open up the game. I would rather pick the asian handicap for the guests with medium stakes. 2) CSKA-Beroe Unders every day here!!! CSKA has been struggling to score goals for a long time. They don't play their home games at their home stadium (not licensed) but in Slavia's stadium and it reduces the home advantage to some extent. The team suffers seriously from lack of creativity in the midfield. Beroe will surely go for the draw here. Since they tend to be related more closely to Levski Sofia (including some very dubious and suspicious games between the two), Beroe plays very motivated against CSKA and always gives them hard time. Last season both games went under 1.5 (two 1:0 wins for CSKA). Under 2.5 at 1.85 with medium to high stakes. 3) Ludogorests - Levski The big derby of the round. The first against the second. The current champion against the contender number one. In my opinion, there is no other team in Europe like Levski which gathered so many points with such poor display of football. If you look at their stats in soccerway you would say they are the strongest team in the country. However, if you watch them, you see that they play very poor football and have been outplayed in a lot of their games so far. They were totally outplayed last week by outsiders Botev Vratsa at home for example. Levski is totally devoid of ideas in the midfield, their defense is fragile and their moral is not good. Their assets are the goal-scorer Carvalho and the good goal-keeper Iliev, who will probably miss the game because of pending suspension. Ludogorest is the most classy team in the league at the moment. Their main advantage is the weakest link in Levski's play - the midfield. Ludogerts' midfield is very fluid, dynamic and creative. They pressure high and practice modern pass and move football. I don't see how Levski's poor and old midfield can stand a chance against Ludogorets at their own stadium. Ludogorets beat them twice last year - 2:1 at home and 1:0 away, but the dominance of Ludogorets in both games, particularly the one in Razgrad, was striking. This game could have easily gone to 3-4 goal difference in favor of Ludogorets. The green eagles will be very motivated after carelessly skipping several important points. They will attack intensely from the first minute. I expect Levski to park the bus and look for counter-attacks, but they just don't have the pace to be dangerous on the break. As I said, Levski's moral is low, and I think they will easily collapse under Ludogorets' pressure. Definitely a home win for me, going with high stakes. Currently, it is priced at 2.10. I might even consider -1 AH. 4. Loko Plovdiv - Cherno More A big no bet for me. As most of Loko Plovdiv games, as a matter of fact. 5. Loko Sofia - Chernomorets Certainly the value lies with the guests here. 2.37 is too high for a team which is better than Lokomotiv in every department and which is finally finding their form after a slow start. Chernomorets won here last season with 4:0. Indeed, their team is weakened this year, but they still have an upper hand over Lokomotiv. I might try Chernomorets with medium stakes. 6. Etar - Slavia No bet here. Odds are set perfectly. 7. Botev Vratsa- Botev Ploddiv Unders here look like the most logical bet. The price is 1.75, which is not bad. Vratsa is the most progressing team in last month and a half, after the Italian owner and coached were kicked out of the town, and the coach and players from last year's successful season returned to the team. Their spirit is very high. They grabbed a point against Ludogorets (the first game where Ludogorets failed to win), and they outplayed Levski at their own stadium last weekend. 7 out of the last 8 games of the team since the old coach and players returned have gone under. Vratsa is a tough place to go and the home team knows how to defend and disrupt the play of the guests. 5 of the last 6 games of Botev Plovdiv have been under. Botev have a good team but their biggest problem is creating chances against packed-up defending teams. Even against total oudsiders and bankrupt team of Minyor at home last weekend, they won only 2:0 after two second half goals.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 It is confirmed that Levski's keeper Iliev is suspended for the game with Ludogorets. Thus, Levski will field a complete debutante for this big derby. Surley, another huge disadvantage and reason to back Ludogorets. In contrast, Ludogorets will have back their best midfielder - Gargorov (former CSKA player and with special attitude towards Levski).

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Update for CSKA-Beroe. CSKA is missing Nuandji and Anicet. Nuandji is the young French winger who scored the goal in the derby with Levski - a fast and technical player, one of the few in the team with excellent dribbling skills and able to break through defenses. Anicet is a midfielder, a little under-performing so far, but I think still better than his substitute. This should more increase chances for under here - now CSKA cannot rely on Nuanji to dribble past Beroe's tight defense and Anicet to maintain possession in midfield.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Here is my update for the upcoming round: Ludogorets-Levski I think that what hariton and Fedar state are terribly biased opinions. I am fan of CSKA Sofia as well and I would love to see Levski lose against Ludogorets but at the moment both Levski and Ludogorets look very very weak even though they top the Bulgarian league. Things about 3 or 4 goals win by Ludogorets are aboslute crap and really biased opinions - Ludogorets could not win against Botev Vratsa,Slavia and Chernomorets, who is much weaker than last year - there is no chance for such a win against Levski. They seem very tired and physically very weak now I believe it will be low scoring game with draw written all over this game - both teams will be too afraid to lose this one and both do not poses the quality to make serious performance. I will cover my draw bet with 1-0 CS for Ludogorets as I do not see Levski winning here. DRAW @ 3.30 with Sportingbet 1-0 Ludogorets CS @ 7.50 Sportingbet For the other games - deffinite under 2.5 goals for Etar-Slavia - two terrible teams meet and who will win is a real mystery, but I believe no more than 2 goals. Botev Plovdiv should win at Vratsa, but it might be a tough game and therefore again I will go for under 2.5 goals. Chernomorets Burgas should be capable of winning at Loko Sofia and it is worth a try at such value - 2.20, but under 2.5 goals again seems real value. I would no touch Loko Plovdiv-Cherno more - triple game..Litex and CSKA should win their games, but at that prices I am not touching them - even I would consider some small bet for X2 for both games, as neither CSKA nor Litex has shown some fantastic attacking display and at such prices for draw it is worth a try to grab some good money. Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13

Here is my update for the upcoming round: Ludogorets-Levski I think that what hariton and Fedar state are terribly biased opinions. I am fan of CSKA Sofia as well and I would love to see Levski lose against Ludogorets but at the moment both Levski and Ludogorets look very very weak even though they top the Bulgarian league. Things about 3 or 4 goals win by Ludogorets are aboslute crap and really biased opinions - Ludogorets could not win against Botev Vratsa,Slavia and Chernomorets, who is much weaker than last year - there is no chance for such a win against Levski. They seem very tired and physically very weak now I believe it will be low scoring game with draw written all over this game - both teams will be too afraid to lose this one and both do not poses the quality to make serious performance. I will cover my draw bet with 1-0 CS for Ludogorets as I do not see Levski winning here. DRAW @ 3.30 with Sportingbet /QUOTE] I am sorry but you should read more carefully before commenting on others' posts. Where exactly did you see anybody suggesting a 3-4 goal victory for Ludogorets?! Just re-read it and you will see that all I was saying is that last year Ludogorets could have won with 3-4 goals difference after they missed 7 or 8 great chances and it finished just 2-1. Could you please point out where I suggested such a victory for this game?! Also the examples you are giving - Slavia, Vratsa and Chernomorets, are all away games. Extremely big difference than a home game in Ludogorets Arena. And all of them took place while Ludogorets was still first and had some drop in motivation. And, by the way, did you see any of these games, or at least highlights?! I saw the one with Slavia, and Ludogorets had like 10 good goal-scoring chances and totally dominated them. I saw the highlights with Botev, and counter also nearly 10 great chances for Ludogorets. As for Chernomorets - they are one of the toughest home teams in the whole league, no surprise for anybody to lose there, especially if they score first. There is no bias involved here - as I wrote, CSKA might very likely drop points this Sunday at home against Beroe. It is just that Ludogorets is way classier than Levski, and Levski has terrible results in away games against strong sides in the last year - losing against Litex, Ludogorets, Chernomorets, Cherno More, Lokomotiv Plovdiv - basically all the difficult away games they failed. Having lost their good goal-keeper, I don't see any department where Levski can match Ludogorets at the moment. And their moral is also crap, so I don't see them showing at least high-spirited performance. For me, this is a clear home victory. Most likely final score is 2:0.

5. Loko Sofia - Chernomorets Certainly the value lies with the guests here. 2.37 is too high for a team which is better than Lokomotiv in every department and which is finally finding their form after a slow start. Chernomorets won here last season with 4:0. Indeed, their team is weakened this year, but they still have an upper hand over Lokomotiv. I might try Chernomorets with medium stakes.
Loko Sofia - Chernomorets 0:3. :D
7. Botev Vratsa- Botev Ploddiv Unders here look like the most logical bet. The price is 1.75, which is not bad. Vratsa is the most progressing team in last month and a half, after the Italian owner and coached were kicked out of the town, and the coach and players from last year's successful season returned to the team. Their spirit is very high. They grabbed a point against Ludogorets (the first game where Ludogorets failed to win), and they outplayed Levski at their own stadium last weekend. 7 out of the last 8 games of the team since the old coach and players returned have gone under. Vratsa is a tough place to go and the home team knows how to defend and disrupt the play of the guests. 5 of the last 6 games of Botev Plovdiv have been under. Botev have a good team but their biggest problem is creating chances against packed-up defending teams. Even against total oudsiders and bankrupt team of Minyor at home last weekend, they won only 2:0 after two second half goals.
Botev Vratsa - Botev Plovdiv 0:0. Bet won. :D Excellent start of the weekend. Hope for more winners to come in the other games.

Two games are interesting at first sight for me... Litex and Pirin have 3-0-3 in the lesgue lately, and team from Lovech have only two points advantage. But their odds at sportingbet opened @1.13! What do I know? On the other hand, Loko P also have two points advantage over Cherno More, but Plovdiv have 11 consecutive wins against Cherno More at home (with goal diff 27:4). Their initial odds are 2.30! What should I know?
Loko Plovdiv won 1:0 :ok

CSKA-Beroe Unders every day here!!! CSKA has been struggling to score goals for a long time. They don't play their home games at their home stadium (not licensed) but in Slavia's stadium and it reduces the home advantage to some extent. The team suffers seriously from lack of creativity in the midfield. Beroe will surely go for the draw here. Since they tend to be related more closely to Levski Sofia (including some very dubious and suspicious games between the two), Beroe plays very motivated against CSKA and always gives them hard time. Last season both games went under 1.5 (two 1:0 wins for CSKA). Under 2.5 at 1.85 with medium to high stakes.
CSKA - Beroe 2:0 :D
3) Ludogorests - Levski The big derby of the round. The first against the second. The current champion against the contender number one. In my opinion, there is no other team in Europe like Levski which gathered so many points with such poor display of football. If you look at their stats in soccerway you would say they are the strongest team in the country. However, if you watch them, you see that they play very poor football and have been outplayed in a lot of their games so far. They were totally outplayed last week by outsiders Botev Vratsa at home for example. Levski is totally devoid of ideas in the midfield, their defense is fragile and their moral is not good. Their assets are the goal-scorer Carvalho and the good goal-keeper Iliev, who will probably miss the game because of pending suspension. Ludogorest is the most classy team in the league at the moment. Their main advantage is the weakest link in Levski's play - the midfield. Ludogerts' midfield is very fluid, dynamic and creative. They pressure high and practice modern pass and move football. I don't see how Levski's poor and old midfield can stand a chance against Ludogorets at their own stadium. Ludogorets beat them twice last year - 2:1 at home and 1:0 away, but the dominance of Ludogorets in both games, particularly the one in Razgrad, was striking. This game could have easily gone to 3-4 goal difference in favor of Ludogorets. The green eagles will be very motivated after carelessly skipping several important points. They will attack intensely from the first minute. I expect Levski to park the bus and look for counter-attacks, but they just don't have the pace to be dangerous on the break. As I said, Levski's moral is low, and I think they will easily collapse under Ludogorets' pressure. Definitely a home win for me, going with high stakes. Currently, it is priced at 2.10. I might even consider -1 AH.
Ludogorets - Levski 2:1 :D Four out of four this round! Full house!!!

Good job Fedar. Unfortunately' date=' there is no bet for Under at bet365, for Bulgarian League.....:([/quote'] What do u mean there is no "under" bet?! I play in bet365 and there are unders for almost all games. They just sometimes release them later - on match day, or the day before.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 So far only few bets on the Bulgarian cup are released. I like two games: 1. CSKA - Ludogorets The first round in Razgrad CSKA won 2-1 and has a big advantage. Ludogorets is the leader and the current champion and cup winner. However, they have important game mid-week against Botev in Plovdiv. Ludogorets' focus is clearly the league because they want to win the title again and perform better in the Champions League qualifiers. I am pretty sure they are not going to use "win at any cost" approach in this game. If they get the chance to score a goal, they might push stronger in the last half an hour to get another, but they will definitely not take it very rough if they get eliminated. It was evident in the first round in Razgrad that CSKA motivation to qualify in this tie was much bigger - Ludogorets almost never fails at home and they play very aggressively which was not the case in this match. Expect something similar from them on Saturday. CSKA, on the other hand, will be 100% motivated. The cup might probably be the only trophy CSKA may aspire for this year. They have also to settle personal accounts with Ludogorets after the team from Razgrad beat CSKA in the last round of the last season and stole the title, after CSKA had 7 points advantage just several weeks before the end. This title-decider in Razgrad was marred by tensions and scandals both on the pitch and on the stands, and CSKA will surely be looking for a revenge in the first home game against Ludogorets ever afterwards. It is expected that CSKA will get very big attendance for this game (probably the highest since the start of the season) and a lot of tension is expected to take place on the stands, as CSKA supporters are hungry for revenge both against Ludogorets (many CSKA fans got assaulted in the May derby by security force hired by Ludogorets) and against the government for officially backing financially their rivals of Levski. I expect the support for CSKA to be very vocal and the atmosphere for the guests to be very tense, and given that their motivation won't be really high, I see CSKA winning this one and rewarding their supporters with a victory against a newly risen rivals from Ludogorets. CSKA 2.25 Litex - Lokomotiv Plovdiv Thefirst round in Plovdiv finished 0:0. Litex won two titles in the last three years, but due to some budget restriction and selling of few top players, last years they fell out of European spots. However, they have young and very talented team, coached by Hristo Stoichkov. The team is strong and relaxed, and the only reason they are outside top 3 in the league is that they lack depth in their squad. But in a head to head meeting Litex can defeat and outplay every team in the league. Now Litex are aware that their only chance to qualify for Europe League is winning the cup, because at the moment they cannot compete with Ludogorets, CSKA and Levski for the three league spots. However, they have a good chance to win the cup, especially given that one among CSKA and Ludogorets will be out of the tournament after this round. Lokomotiv Plovdiv had a very good season in the last championship. However, in mid-summer their previous owner left, and he sold most of the top players from last season upon leaving. It was questioned whether Lokomotiv could be able financially to start the championship, but then a new owner arrived. The new guy has practically zero interest in football - he was "asked" by the government to take over Lokomotiv, because they did not want in an elections year a team with wide support base like Lokomotiv to go bankrupt. The new owner has no ambitions and interest in the team, all he aims at is keeping the team in the middle of the table, so that he can please the government which was the reason he took over the team in the first place. The new players he brought in are mediocre and much below the standards of last season team. I have many reasons to believe that Lokomotiv has no real incentive and interest in competing in this tournament. On top of all that, Litex has been traditionally very successful at home against Lokomotiv. Even last season, when Lokomotiv had a very good team, Litex beat them 6-2 in Lovech. I go here for a home handicap. Litex Euro Handicap -1 (odds for handicaps not released yet, but expect to be around 1.90, since the straight win is priced 1.44 with bet365)

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 I will try the bet on Master Burgas vs. Lokomotiv Sofia for HW at 12.00 odds with Bet365 . Lokomotiv Sofia are nothing special, already they have declared that they will use reserve players for this match after they have won the first leg with 2:0. So, we can see home win here with 1 goal difference. The other game so far that I will make a bet is Montana - Pirin (Goce Delchev), again for HW, odds has already gone from 2,60 to 2,00. First leg was 3:2 for Pirin. Now Pirin has some injures and game on Wednesday with CSKA, this is the match of the year for the Pirin fans. For sure Pirin will rest a lot of players and those who are playing will have in their mind the game with CSKA.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 This is what I like for the cup games this weekend: CSKA-Ludogorets Home team without salaries for more than 2 months, rumors that the manager is leaving and in this game even a draw or narrow lose 0-1 can do the job and send CSKA to the next round. Furthermore, Ludogorets bounced back after a fantastic display against Levski and will be determined to get some result in Sofia. The game will be played at Vasil Levski stadium, but not many fans expected. I believe CSKA will qualify, but will definitely not win in this fixture. Therefore, I am more than glad to take Double chance for Ludogorets at 1.55 @ Sportingbet and will cover my bet with correct score 2-1 for CSKA as if the score is 1-1 in the end of the game the away side might go too offensively for a goal and let a quick counter attack by CSKA make the score 2-1. Double chance - Ludogorets or Draw - 1.55 Sportingbet CS 2-1 - 9.00 Sportingbet Litex-Loko Plovdiv Usually Litex is very strong at home, this season with their young squad if they have a day they can destroy any team in Bulgaria. Some really good young players and very balanced squad. Loko Plovdiv has been abysmal this season and they come without 3-4 important players for this fixture. Therefore, even though the price is really low - 1.35 I consider this to be an absolutely sure bet and might even try it HT/FT. Litex WIN @ 1.35 Litex HT/FT The one game today which has a great coefficient is Slavia-Lyubimets - 1.26 home win. Of course, Slavia has been in terrible form recently, but now the moment has come for them to win a game and qualify for the next round. Best of luck to everyone!

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Fanatik, for the sake of discussion, I will strongly disagree with a few of your points about CSKA and Ludogorets.\ First, about "not many fans expected". Surely, the stadium won't be full, but it is never full for local games, not at least in the last 10-15 years. Nevertheless, the interest among CSKA fans for this game is very big, probably bigger than the one for the derby with Levski. This would probably be the best attended game of the team for the season. Second, about the salaries of the players being delayed. Ever since 2009 when this ownership step foot in CSKA, salaries in this team are regularly delayed. It is basically not a news, it would be a news if all the salaries in CSKA are paid in time. You could basically use this argument in every game of CSKA, but I don't think that something taking place on a regular basis for the last 4 years should have such a specific effect on a single game. Third, about "rumors" of the manager leaving - I am sorry, mate, but I read these "rumors" in our media about Stoycho Mladenov leaving practically every day since he arrived in March. I really cannot consider a serious betting argument, something based on "rumors" coming from low-life, cheap-sold and pathetic Bulgarian sports press. You could easily find in google probably thousands of "journalist articles" about Stoycho Mladenov leaving/being in the last nine months. If we believe in rumors of our "media", CSKA should have ceased to exist several years ago.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Fedar, First of all, knowing some people around CSKA team makes me write the fact that right now the thing with the salaries is terrible and many players are extremely frustrated.Furthermore, you think that the interest of CSKA fans is bigger for the game with Ludogorets than the Levski game?? You have to be kidding - I bet you as much as you want that tomorrow there wont be more than 6-7 000 fans at Vasil Levski + right now really the coach thinks about leaving as the situation with the unpaid salaries is worse than it has ever been...

I will try the bet on Master Burgas vs. Lokomotiv Sofia for HW at 12.00 odds with Bet365 . Lokomotiv Sofia are nothing special, already they have declared that they will use reserve players for this match after they have won the first leg with 2:0. So, we can see home win here with 1 goal difference. The other game so far that I will make a bet is Montana - Pirin (Goce Delchev), again for HW, odds has already gone from 2,60 to 2,00. First leg was 3:2 for Pirin. Now Pirin has some injures and game on Wednesday with CSKA, this is the match of the year for the Pirin fans. For sure Pirin will rest a lot of players and those who are playing will have in their mind the game with CSKA.
3:1 for Master!!!

Litex - Lokomotiv Plovdiv Litex Euro Handicap -1 (odds for handicaps not released yet, but expect to be around 1.90, since the straight win is priced 1.44 with bet365)
Litex - Lokomotiv 2:0 FT Another hot tip from me for tomorrow with very tasty odds: Pirin Razlog - Levski Under 2.5 @ 3.00 (b365) This game is practically meaningless, as Levski won 3-0 at home. Levski did not have many other chances besides the three goals in the first game and did not impress at all. Now they are going away to second league team of Pirin where they are going to field many substitute players. The pitch in Razlog will be in a very bad condition and the weather is cold. Pirin will be more than happy to get a prestigious 0:0 draw against Levski and I think they will copy their behavior from the first game - staying back and defending. They are a typical home team in the second division and rarely fail in Razlog. Indeed, there is huge pressure on Levski's coach Iliev as media and fans are not satisfied with the way Levski plays. He surely will not want to fail to win against a team from second division because it would give rise to another wave of attacks against him. Nevertheless, Levski has zero creativity and struggles even at home when they are fully motivated, and tomorrow the players will surely lack motivation and the conditions will be hard, while the creativity deficiency will still be there. I think that this price is a misrepresentation and is a pure "big team vs. small team" bias not taking into account objective circumstances surrounding this game.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Ops, a little more from me...... 1. Botev - Eurocollege Botev win to nil @ 1.50 (b365) Unreal odds here. Eurocollege is an amateur students team, while Botev is one of the best teams in the country with the best supporters (who will show good attendance even for this meaningless game). Surely, Botev's motivation would be not more than 30%, and they most likely will be merciful to the students and beat them with something like 3-0 or 4-0. However, I don't see any big chance that the amateur students can score a goal at Botev's stadium. I think it is very likely that they won't even get a shoot on target. Odds for this one should not be more than 1.10-1.15. 2. Neftochimik - Botev Vratsa I admit I don't have much info about this game, but the odds for home victory fell from 1.90 to 1.60 within several hours. This is too huge and it means that there should have been substantial betting on Neftochimik. Since I don't think that this game will be very attractive for betters, I think this push in the price came from people with insider info.