** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13

The new season is just starting. It is usually not advisory to bet a lot in the first one or two rounds, but still I spot several good opportunities. Botev - Slavia Botev @ 1.57 (betfair) Botev -1.5 @ 2.20 (bet365) The pick of this round for me. Botev just climbed up to A PFG from the second-tier of Bulgarian football, but they are not newbies here, in reality Botev is among the most popular and most successful teams in the country. They went bankrupt three years ago and had to go to the amateur level, like Glasgow Rangers. However, they made quick and impressive revival - they got a new owner - one of the most powerful and rich bankers in the country, and they easily made their way back to the Premier League of the country. Last year, a team who just qualified from second division - Ludogorets Razgrad, managed to win both the title and the national cup. This season, another freshly promoted team - Botev Plovdiv, is expected to compete at least for European places, and according to some analysts, the team can even aim at the title. Right now, the mood and ethnusiasm at Botev Plovdiv's ranks is at hgihest point for the last 20 - 30 years. The stadium will entirely packed long before kick-off and the atmosphere will be smoking hot, as Botev fans are known to be maybe the most passionate in the country. This is their first game in the elite since more than two years and about ten days ago they gathered 10,000 people for a friendly. Botev upgraded a lot over the summer - they were very active on the transfer market, got many new quality signings, and were very impressive in their friendlies. As to Slavia, they will once again be a mid-table team, fighting for nothing. I don't see them throwing a decent fight against Botev and expct them to be both outclassed by the opponent and intimidated by the atmosphere at the stadium. I take both straight Botev win and -1.5 handicap, since I am certain about Botev's victory, but if they are very unlucky in front of goal, they might miss the handicap. Cherno More - Ludogorets Under 2.5 @ 1.90 I am surprised to see such big price on the unders, given that Cherno More is the most under-ish team in the country, especially when they play at home against top-class teams. I often call them "Bulgarian Stoke City" for the way they approach such games - very physical and tight defense, heavy tackling, hoofing the ball up-front. In addition, the pitch condition of their stadium miraculously becomes awful when they have to face some top team. Of course, Ludogorets is stronger and I think they are in a very good shape now. I think they will manage to grab the victory, but the price is way too short, especially given that Cherno More can always still a draw at home against any of the best teams in the league. I think unders are very likely here, definitely much more likely than 50% and than what the odds suggest.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Considering the TV rights ridiculous situation and the financial turmoil in some of the clubs at the start of the championship, I would rather avoid the "derby" games in the first couple of rounds. My pick for today is Pirin GD - Minior @ 2.55 in Sportingbet Historical game for the home side against a team in which the salaries are delayed and players are refusing to go to training. Pirin's main goal this season is to keep their elite status and in games like this they need all the points. I'm hoping for an early goal that will help them loosen up mentally and get full control over the game. I agree on the Botev preview but I'm a little bit concerned about the cohesion between all those new signings. In the early stages there might be some difficult 1-0, 2-1 victories until the team chemistry strengthens up.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Botev - Slavia 3:0 FT (1:0 HT) Botev @ 1.57 Botev -1.5 @ 2.20 Very easy and comfortable win on both bets as predicted. Botev also missed a penalty and dominated entirely possession and Slavia barely threatened their goal. Cherno More - Ludogorets 0:3 FT (0:0) Under 2.5 @ 1.90 So unlucky and misfortunate! The game was 0:0 after one hour of play with very few chances for either teams, when the home team got a red card out of the blue and a surprising goal several minutes later. This was very unexpected and shocking for them and they conceded two more, just enough to ruin my bet. Nevertheless, I am positive that it was a good pick at this price and I would have eagerly made this bet again if I had the chance.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 31 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Botev Vratsa v Litex Lovech (16:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.1 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] PFC Minyor Pernik v CSKA Sofia (16:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Levski Sofia v Cherno More (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ludogorets Razgrad v Lokomotiv Sofia (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 1 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Botev Plovdiv v Montana (16:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Etar Veliko Tarnovo v PFC Pirin Gotse Delchev (16:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Slavia Sofia v Beroe (16:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chernomorets Burgas v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Minyor Pk-CSKA Sofia 2 After Minyor's fans fight with Georgi Markov the team was punished to play their 3 consecutive home matches at neutral stadium.THis game against CSKA Sofia will b the 1st of them.It will be played In Svoge near Sofia.Both teams didn't succeed to grap the win so far and this match is a good opportunity for them.Cska can rely for this game on 7-8 new players who couldn't been entered into the card-index so far.They will improve the CSKA's squad for sure.They are speculations that due to Minyor's poor financial status they will give up to train since they get their 4 monthly wages.Anyway CSKA got new owner who claimed that they will be in the top 3 again this season.CSKA play succesfully with Minyor both home and away and i think the tradiotion would be followed.bet365 offers 2.00 CSKA win

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Simeon, I think that you are very wrong here - CSKA CANNOT rely on the new players! They can actually play only after the 1st of September. CSKA will still be with only eleven players in the team list (all the rest - juniors with zero experience).

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 So far, the situation for betting in A PFG has been bad - there is no TV broadcast due to contact disagreement, so it is hard to judge the real value of the teams. But today I have a big and very good proposal for the fellow-punters: Minyor - CSKA Under [email protected] and Under 1.5 @ 2.60 I am absolutely confident about the first one and quite positive about the second. I know that 1.53 is way too short, but here we have very interesting circumstances which make this bet a must: - CSKA is still not allowed by the Federation to use their 8 new players. Given that theysuspended the contracts of more than 10 players over the summer, the team so far has been literally short of players - they have had only 13 men who ever played professional football, the rest are juniors with no professional experience.One of the starting players got injured last week and another one ended his contract, so now they got just 11 men. For the three games they had so far, CSKA did not make a single substitution because of this problem they are having. 270 minutes - no substitution.CSKA scored just one goal in three games, and it was an own goal. The team has no forwards at disposal at the moment - literally not a single forward. On the other hand, they are not bad defensively as they conceded only twice. - Minyor does not score a lot either. They will be more than happy to get the draw vs. one of the best teams in the league - CSKA. Even with the current problems at CSKA, Minyor will still be defending and looking for the draw. - The game is played at neutral venue - in Svoge, during a working day. So, there will be little crowd at the stadium. The pitch in Svoge is smaller and not in good condition. Given all these factors, I am absolutely sure there won't be more than 2 or 3 goal scoring chances for the whole game. Very likely it will finish 0:0 or 1:0 to one of the two sides.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13

Simeon' date=' I think that you are very wrong here - CSKA CANNOT rely on the new players! They can actually play only after the 1st of September. CSKA will still be with only eleven players in the team list (all the rest - juniors with zero experience).[/quote'] yes I am sorry my bad.I know that CSKa can rely on the new players from 1st of september.My mistake comes from the fact that i haven't paid much of attention that the match is on Friday 31st i thought it would be on saturday on sunday.Sorry anyway i think 0:2

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 [h=1]Ludogorets - Lok. Sofia[/h]1 AH(-2,5) at 2,67 with Bet365. Last season the game ended 4:0, and this year Loko Sf are weaker than the last, but they still did not have a lost so far after 3 rounds. Their opponents were from the same level as they are. Ludogoretz is the best team in Bulgaria at the moment, they like to score a lot of goals at home. Last season results like 4:0, 5:0, 6:0 were something usual for them when they played at home vs teams with the level like Loko Sf. Today I expect something like this. Good luck to all.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Levski - Cherno More pick: Levski (AH-1.5) odd: 1.75 @ bet365 confidence: 7/10 Levski won 3 out of 3 and the team probably will be the only one that could challenge Ludogorets for the title. After games with FC Saraevo in League Europe their from is picking up. They have already played two games at home beating Chernomorets and Botev Plovdiv. They have scored 6 goals and conceded just 1 in their matches. On other hand Cherno more started bad with 0-3 loss at home from champion Ludogorets. After that game they managed to beat newcomers Etar away 1-0 but after that they have spoiled things with dull 0-0 draw at home with Slavia. They have problems in attack though they were scoring 2 goals in their last friendlies. Away team has no success at this stadium. They have managed to win just a point at Georgy Asparuhov - back at 28.09.2003. other possible picks: BTS No; Cherno more - under 0.5! GL

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 About the match between Ludogorets and Lokomotiv Sofia I took Lokomotiv +2.25 goals (odds, 1.525 @ bet365). Last year it finished 4-0 but at that time Lokomotiv was nearly relegated, with their owner on his way out. This year they are stable enough so I expect today probably the match will finish 2-1, 3-1, cause I don't see how the team from Razgrad will win with 3 goals!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 One game stands out for me this weekend. Montana - Chernomorets [email protected]@Sportingbet 3/10 Chernomorets have started badly this season, they had a really tough schedule though (and so did Montana to a certain extend for that matter), but I think it's time we see them winning on Saturday. Montana are really poor and they should be one of the main candidates to relegate this season IMO. They should be without striker Vodinicharov and all in all they have weaker squad than last year. On the other hand, Chernomorets will be without Pedro Mendes and Baldjiiski, who are both injured, while new signing Tavares is not registered for the game. All in all, I think that despite the difficult start, Chernomorets are still a good team and they should have enough quality to overcome a poor Montana side, and the odds are just far too high! Good luck!

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 I think that the banker this week will be Lokomotiv Plovdiv to beat Minyor Pernik. Odds are around 1.70 - 1.75 at this time. Lokomotiv managed to stabilise after their owner have withdrawn from the team. They finished all their 4 matches with a draw. In these 4 they played with 3 teams that finished in top 5 last year (Litex - home, CSKA and Chernomorets - away (neutral venue for CSKA if we had to be accurate)). The players that left the squad were replaced by some that are not so highly rated but not bad players at all. Minyor's problems on other had are not solved. They have drawn two and lost two games from the start of the season. In their last home match there were battle scenes are currently they have ban to play at home. Statics show that these two teams played many draws between each-other. But this year I think that Lokomotiv, with the help of its fans, will manage to win this game. my picks: Lokomotiv, odds: 1.72 @ bet365, conf 6/10 DNB Lokomotiv, odds: 1.30 @ bet365, conf 8/10 Lokomotiv to win by 1 goal, odds: 3.50 @ bet365, conf 5/10 Lokomotiv to win by more than 1 goal, odds: 3.20 @ bet365, conf 4/10 IMO Cherno more could win their first home win cause Botev's game away is not so good as it is in Plovdiv. Litex-Ludogorets is a three way match so I won't recommend it at all. With the bet on Lokomotiv's home win I've combined OVER 1.5 goals for the game between Pirin Gotse Delchev and Slavia. Newcomers Pirin started with two 2-1 wins over Minyor Pernik at home and Botev Vratsa away. After that they lost 0-2 from the champion Ludogorets and last week beat 1-0 Etar away - which was their only under 1.5 game. Slavia started with bad defeat 0-3 in Plovdiv and sloppy 2-1 win over Montana. After that they played 0-0 visit to Cherno more where many goals do not happen to no team. Last week they trashed Beroe 6-1. Both team mood will be good so I expect open game with many goals. Over 2.5 is priced 1.85 @ bet365!!! GL

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 22 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Botev Plovdiv v Beroe (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Botev Vratsa v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Levski Sofia v PFC Pirin Gotse Delchev (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ludogorets Razgrad v CSKA Sofia (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 23 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Montana v Cherno More (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Slavia Sofia v Lokomotiv Sofia (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chernomorets Burgas v PFC Minyor Pernik (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Chernomorets Burgas - Minyor Pernik pick: Home win, odds: 1.35 @ bet365 Confidence: 7/10 Most probable results: 2-0, 1-0 Both team are at the bottom of the table after they managed to win only 2 points in their first 5 games. After the big loss at Lokomotiv Plovdiv Minyor's coach had withdrawn from the team. There is a new one (Nikolay Todorov) who was a good player but his experience as a coach is very limited. On other hand Chernomorets with only two points at this stage is a big surprise. They have sold their best players from last year Aatif Chahechouhe and Assis but the other part of the team is still the same. The players that left the squad were replaced by some that are not so highly rated but not bad players at all - Daniel Mladenov and Lachezar Baltanov from Levski and Rumen Trifonov from CSKA. In the last game they had to win away at Montana but lost 1-0 which was one of the very little surprises. This week it's high time for them to pick up their first win. Other possible betting option is under 2.5 goals (odds: 1.85 @ bet365) cause 7 of the last 8 matches between these two teams finished this way: Chernomorets Burgas Minyor Pernik 1:1 17.11.2008 Minyor Pernik Chernomorets Burgas 1:0 23.05.2009 Minyor Pernik Chernomorets Burgas 2:0 31.10.2009 Chernomorets Burgas Minyor Pernik 3:1 22.04.2010 Chernomorets Burgas Minyor Pernik 0:0 01.11.2010 Minyor Pernik Chernomorets Burgas 0:1 14.05.2011 Chernomorets Burgas Minyor Pernik 1:0 27.10.2011 Minyor Pernik Chernomorets Burgas 1:1 27.04.2012 And all 5 matches that Chernomorets played this season finished under 2.5 goals. The only problem for this bet is the situation with Minyor's defence which proved to be second worst (after total outsiders Botev Vratsa) conceding 11 goals or 2.2 average per game! GL

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 29 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Ludogorets Razgrad (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokomotiv Sofia v Levski Sofia (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.16 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] PFC Pirin Gotse Delchev v Botev Plovdiv (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Litex Lovech v Slavia Sofia (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.67 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 30 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cherno More v Chernomorets Burgas (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] CSKA Sofia v FC Etar Veliko Tarnovo (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] PFC Minyor Pernik v FC Botev Vratsa (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Beroe v Montana (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 I've took some time to write previews for all this week games in A Grupa. You can reach them at...

You may request a signature consisting of only the url of your site. Please email [email protected] if you would like this feature. Adding links to posts without having requested permission may be considered spam and removed followed by a ban.
McNasara

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 well done hariton :ok [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 5 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cherno More v Beroe (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chernomorets Burgas v FC Botev Vratsa (16:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ludogorets Razgrad v PFC Minyor Pernik (16:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.08 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Levski Sofia v Litex Lovech (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 6 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Botev Plovdiv v Lokomotiv Sofia (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Etar Veliko Tarnovo v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Montana v PFC Pirin Gotse Delchev (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Slavia Sofia v CSKA Sofia (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 I can't miss this odds for CSKA, real odds must be around 1,5-1,6. No home advantage here, as both teams are from Sofia and Slavia has not fans. Next game for CSKA is with Levski, and they can not afford to lose points here. Slavia are nothing special, have lost 5:0 in the previous round from Litex, the coach was sent off, so he will not be on the bench.

I can't miss this odds for CSKA' date=' real odds must be around 1,5-1,6. No home advantage here, as both teams are from Sofia and Slavia has not fans. Next game for CSKA is with Levski, and they can not afford to lose points here. Slavia are nothing special, have lost 5:0 in the previous round from Litex, the coach was sent off, so he will not be on the bench.[/quote'] 0:2!

• 2 weeks later...

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 17 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Beroe v Chernomorets Burgas (16:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 20 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CSKA Sofia v Levski Sofia (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 21 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Botev Vratsa v Ludogorets Razgrad (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Slavia Sofia (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lokomotiv Sofia v Montana (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.67 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]PFC Minyor Pernik v FC Etar Veliko Tarnovo (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]PFC Pirin Gotse Delchev v Cherno More (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Litex Lovech v Botev Plovdiv (16:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.92 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.03 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 The price for Minyor Pernik winning at home against Etar has risen to 2.00 @ Ladbrokes. I am taking it as I think it is a huge value. Of course, Minyor started terribly this season, they still have financial problems, but the local municipality is trying hard to find new sponsorship for the team. On the other hand, Minyor still has almost the same good squad for Bulgarian league level - last year they finished mid-table and lost only to Ludogorets at home from the top sides. The team has not changed a lot, therefore I believe they are capable of beating probably the worst side at the moment in the league, Etar has terrible internal conflicts and they just replaced their manager with his assistant. Players are dismayed and in conflict with the team's owners - they even refused to travel for a friendly game in Turkey last week. From all said above, I think that at 2.00 there is great opportunity for profits and I am taking Minyor HOME WIN @ 2.00 Ladbrokes Good luck to everyone!

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 :clap for Minyor [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 27 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Botev Plovdiv v CSKA Sofia (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cherno More v Lokomotiv Sofia (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Etar Veliko Tarnovo v FC Botev Vratsa (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Montana v Litex Lovech (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Slavia Sofia v PFC Minyor Pernik (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Beroe v PFC Pirin Gotse Delchev (16:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chernomorets Burgas v Ludogorets Razgrad (16:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Levski Sofia v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (16:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Botev-Cska away win.Cska won the derby against Levski last week but despite that they were weak upfront with no real goal opportunities and 2-3 shots on target for the whole game on the other hand Cska were pretty tight at the back.Botev won away at Lovech but they didn't impress.LItex had some good chances to score but they didn't.Now in a good mood and on fire Cska should win this game in Plovdiv.Bulgarian football association gave them the right to use Michelle Platini(CSKA's last season goalscorer).odds 2.25 with bet365

Botev-Cska away win.Cska won the derby against Levski last week but despite that they were weak upfront with no real goal opportunities and 2-3 shots on target for the whole game on the other hand Cska were pretty tight at the back.Botev won away at Lovech but they didn't impress.LItex had some good chances to score but they didn't.Now in a good mood and on fire Cska should win this game in Plovdiv.Bulgarian football association gave them the right to use Michelle Platini(CSKA's last season goalscorer).odds 2.25 with bet365
I agree with this one! CSKA got amazing moral bust - a great win in the big derby plus they can now use their best forward. Plus some other positives from just recently - two of the old legends of CSKA began working in the management of the team which was widely approved by fans and is an additional moral bonus for the team. However, my main reason to pick CSKA is that I consider Botev as strong and promising team but at the same time they are very immature in tactical sense and their coach is poor and inconsistent. They tend to jump too bravely into attacking, especially in front of their amazing and fanatic supporters, but they often get caught extremely easily on the break my smarter teams. And now they are facing the team managed by, in my opinion, the best coach in the country - Stoycho Mladenov. In my opinion, he is way too smart and experienced tactically for Botev Plovdiv to match with their poor management. And moreover - he loves playing on the break, that is his favorite style. At the moment, CSKA is very stable in the defense and should not get worried by Botev's expected massive pressure. CSKA has some fast and very dangerous attacking players who enjoy so much empty spaces and counter-attacks, and they without doubt will get many against Botev. I believe this game will largely resemble the spring encounter in Plovdiv, where the other local team - Locomotiv, lost from CSKA by 0:3. Lokomotiv was also in very good shape at that moment and got huge support from the stands. They started attacking on a full-scale from the first minute, but Stoycho Mladenov's tactic closed them down very efficiently, while in the meantime, CSKA was very quick and dangerous in attack and scored three goals.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Saying that the coach of Botev Plovdiv is poor and they are immature is absolutely rubbish.The head coach of Botev - Spasov has been champion of the league with Litex and actually created the squad of CSKA, which was later taken by Jesic and CSKA won the title and even though people usually praise Jesic, the actual work was done by Spasov. Yes, CSKA are on fire now, but the team has not shown yet some great football at all. The team still is trying to find itself. Of course, Platini has now rights to play and he is one of the best strikers in the league, but on the other hand we have strongly motivated Botev side with great financial situation at the club and around 20 000 fans are expected this Sunday in Plovdiv. Even though, I am personally a fan of CSKA I would not touch CSKA win at those odds - 2.15 is just pathetic.If the price was over 2.50 - there would have been some value. Definitely, CSKA might easily win this game, but for me it is a triple game and No bet for me. On the other hand, I like the price for Litex at Montana. Litex has a very good squad and only their terrible misses caused them to lose against Ludogorets and Botev at home. 1.80 @ William Hill is a real value having in mind that Montana are actually a really weak team and usually loses at home against bigger teams. Also, worth a bet is Etar at home against Botev Vratsa. Etar bought two experienced foreign players who tend to capture the eye of the fans and in general it is finally a time for them to win. Botev Vratsa is pathetic team and their draw with Ludogorets is pure luck and lack of motivation within Ludogorets squad. I will take 1.65 HOME WIN @ William Hill. Good luck to everyone!