** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 I agree on Litex, 1.80 is an absolute gift! Regarding the CSKA game, as a fan I would love them to win and actually I believe they can do it, but betting wise I see more value on both teams to score @1.83 (bet365) rather than going on the 1x2 market. Botev have goals in them and CSKA's defense could be vulnerable at times, so I expect us to concede, but I can see us scoring too, thus a goal from each side and hopefully a 1-2 or 1-3 victory for CSKA would be ideal

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13

Saying that the coach of Botev Plovdiv is poor and they are immature is absolutely rubbish.The head coach of Botev - Spasov has been champion of the league with Litex and actually created the squad of CSKA, which was later taken by Jesic and CSKA won the title and even though people usually praise Jesic, the actual work was done by Spasov.
Don't want to get engaged in meaningless arguments, but this line made me laugh so much. He was a champion with Litex?! Are you kidding me - even you and me would have won this title given the circumstances and the methods they were using in these years, and you know it very well. No surprise they kicked him out even after winning them the cup, because they wanted a real coach for the European tournaments, not a muppet. And saying that he did the job for CSKA's title is complete crap - under him the team which had by far the best players in the league, was second-placed and almost got eliminated in their first game in Europe vs. Omonia. Then the new coach stepped in, and without 4 of the best players who were injured, won the gold medals. And you say it was Spasov's work?!

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 As about Montana - Litex , I think the odds are correct. Montana is a tough place to go, unless you are called Levski. Especially Litex drops regularly points at this stadium. And this was with much superior squad than they have now. So, 1.80 is a normal price. I would not touch Etar-Botev either. I see absolutely no reason to bet against a team which improved so much over the last month and which has such a high morale at the moment. Besides, the only reason for them to be poor in the beginning of the season, was the problems the local players had with the Italian management staff. As soon as they got their old manager back, they started playing solid as a rock.

As about Montana - Litex ' date=' I think the odds are correct. [b']Montana is a tough place to go, unless you are called Levski. Especially Litex drops regularly points at this stadium. And this was with much superior squad than they have now. So, 1.80 is a normal price.
What's so tough about it? Last season CSKA won 5:0 there, Ludogorets 4:1, for levski is needless to say, Montana are their wh*res anyway. Chernomorets won 4:2 (however, they lost 1:0 this season, but they are far poorer compared to last season), and even Slavia and Minyor won 2:1. Of course these are just few of last season's games and much have changed in many of the teams, but I don't think Montana have improved that much. On the contrary they were left by some players, biggest lost of which was Luis Eduardo IMO, and apart from striker Vodenicharov I don't think they have anybody other notable players this season. Litex have a young squad, but they are still among the top 4 in the league and the two defeats in a row against direct contenders for the top 3 spots means that now they really have to win, and if you remember the way they 'lost' last season in Montana, I wouldn't be surprised if now they win in a similar fashion ;) Personally for me 1.80 is too big and I'd take it any day...but I guess we shall see what the magnificent Bulgarian league has in store for us this round :)

What's so tough about it? Last season CSKA won 5:0 there' date=' Ludogorets 4:1, for levski is needless to say, Montana are their wh*res anyway. Chernomorets won 4:2 (however, they lost 1:0 this season, but they are far poorer compared to last season), and even Slavia and Minyor won 2:1. [/quote'] Are you just accidentally skipping one match here?! Against Litex themselves, which Montana won, and exactly amidst Litex' top form performance. Or maybe also the game in Lovech from last season - 0:0?! How about another game - Montana-Litex 0:0 from 2010?! I am telling you - last season the price for Litex victory in Montana was 1.50. Now it is quite fair to be 1.80, given that Litex level deteriorated and Montana's level is more or less the same. I am not saying that Litex will not win - most probably they will, but the price is correct, so I don't spot any value here.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 "...and if you remember the way they 'lost' last season in Montana", I haven't skipped it, perhaps you didn't bother reading till the end, but if you really believe that Litex lost because Montana were too good, well...good for you :) Plus, I was just looking at Montana's games at home (since you claimed that it's a tough place) last season against top/middle clubs such as the aforementioned and results show that Montana is not a fortress by any means...I mean, sure for Cherno more or Beroe could be tricky to play there as they are more of a home teams, but top teams haven't really had problems in Montana so far (excluding the Litex game, just so you can be happy about it). Please, don't get me wrong, I am not saying you should put your house on Litex's win, they could lose, or the game could end up in an ugly 0-0 draw, it WON'T surprise me, but the fact is that bookies have priced Litex @1.80 mainly due their two consecutive defeats and because of Montana's current form, personally I would have expected something around 1.60, if you and others don't find value, no problem, just skip the game and move on. I am not convincing anybody to bet on Litex I am just expressing my PERSONAL opinion about the game and the price.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Levski - Lokomotiv Plovdiv BTS with Bet365 at 2,50 Very good odds for this, in the match with CKSA, Levski has showed that they have problems in the back> last 5 matches between these teams got BTS, so I can not see reason to become again. Loko PD will score at least one goal for sure. They have new coach with whom already recorded 2 good games for them.

Levski - Lokomotiv Plovdiv BTS with Bet365 at 2,50 Very good odds for this, in the match with CKSA, Levski has showed that they have problems in the back> last 5 matches between these teams got BTS, so I can not see reason to become again. Loko PD will score at least one goal for sure. They have new coach with whom already recorded 2 good games for them.
Wonderful job! :clap You got a fat 2.50 price in a relatively easy way as I heard both teams had many goal-scoring options.

I was going to ask the same thing 2.3 with a local.Odds with bet from 2.20 now are 2.60.Strange thing.
No need to freak out guys. It is just difference in the views between the bookies and the market. The bookies thought 2.3 is the best price, while the market (which pumps in the most amount of money on the day of the game) though that this was too low. The game finished 1-1, but I think that the bookies got it more correct than the market, given that CSKA was much better and had so many chances, including two cross-bars.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 There are two cup games,which capture my attention: Bansko-Vidima Rakovski HOME WIN @ 1.95 Will Hill Right now the game has been taken out from most of the major bookies and coefficients have fallen to 1.50,which seems a bit strange,but thanks god I managed to get 1.95 price with William Hill.Bansko are a strong home team and they take the cup seriously whereas Vidima plays terribly away from home. Furthermore, there are indicators, that Vidima will come with its second tier squad as they do not prioritize the cup and also have a really important game against Lubimets 2007 at home,which can be crucial in the relegation battle in B PFG. I believe the price of 1.95 is fantastic in the circumstances. Spartak Varna - Rakovski 2011 HOME WIN @ 1.95 William Hill The second game I will try is Spartak Varna at home against Rakovski 2011. Spartak has been fantastic at home this season with 4 wins and 1 draw without conceding a single goal. They are one of the biggest contenders for promotion to A PFG. On the other hand, Rakovski 2011 are playing good football in B PFG and are safely in the middle of the table, but away from home they have 2 draws and 2 loses and the draws are against Kaliakra and Vidima-Rakovski respectivelly 10th and 11th in the league from 14 teams. Also, those two teams played earlier this season - Spartak comfortablly won against Rakovski with 2-0. At this price, I am deffinitely taking this bet. Good luck to everyone!

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 4 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] CSKA Sofia v Montana (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 16 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Botev Vratsa v Slavia Sofia (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Botev Plovdiv (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokomotiv Sofia v Beroe (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] PFC Minyor Pernik v Levski Sofia (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] PFC Pirin Gotse Delchev v Chernomorets Burgas (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Litex Lovech v Cherno More (15:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ludogorets Razgrad v FC Etar Veliko Tarnovo (15:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 If you are interested in betting on today's matches in Bulgarian Cup check my blog: My picks for today are: Lokomotiv Sofia's game over 3.5 Ludogorets-CSKA under 2.5 Lokomotiv Plovdiv - Litex 2 Pirin Gotse Delchev - Montana 1 GL

4 players from Minyor has rejected to play against Levski on Sunday' date=' 3-4 months they are without salaries. Players are first team regulars.[/quote'] almost all salaries had been paid.Pernik is a tough place to visit and we know how hard is for Levski to win against Minyor +2 Minyor Pernik is almost a safe bet.Even more every time there are any doubts about Minyor's fairplay they rise to the occasion and prove the opposite.I am tempted to take draw game odds about 5.00 with bet365 but ill stick to +2 minyor pernik

almost all salaries had been paid.Pernik is a tough place to visit and we know how hard is for Levski to win against Minyor +2 Minyor Pernik is almost a safe bet.Even more every time there are any doubts about Minyor's fairplay they rise to the occasion and prove the opposite.I am tempted to take draw game odds about 5.00 with bet365 but ill stick to +2 minyor pernik
Minyor are without their four best players who boycotted the game! They are playing poor even with them, so imagine the level without them. Plus, this fixture very strangely resembles the home game of Minyor versus Ludogorets in spring - when the hosts surprisingly decided that they will protest against the Football Union by playing only with junior squad. In fact, their "protest" was only for that game, which made most football observers believe this was just a "subtle" way to give away the game. I have many reasons to think that this is what is going to happen again in Sunday against Levski. Levski should get an easy one with a handicap here.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Minyor is without their four best players and three of these four players are their captain,vice-captain and the third choice for captain. This year Minyor even with those four players looks terrible and holds the last postition in the league and play terrible football. Minyor's financial status has been really bad recently, therefore abosultely sure win for Levski tomorrow, but there is almost no value at this price - 1.20 @ Sportingbet. I might look for handicap win for Levski,but I will post later my views on the upcoming games.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cherno More v CSKA Sofia (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Montana v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] PFC Pirin Gotse Delchev v Lokomotiv Sofia (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Slavia Sofia v Ludogorets Razgrad (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Beroe v Litex Lovech (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chernomorets Burgas v FC Etar Veliko Tarnovo (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Levski Sofia v FC Botev Vratsa (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Guys, keep good work here :clap

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 1.Botev - Minyor Last week I tipped about Minyor's handicap home loss. I actually feel sorry I did not go for a higher handicap - only Levski's impotence up-front stopped me doing this. The situation in Minyor is apocalyptic now. The team probably won't survive and will go bankrupt within the next month. As pointed out, their four best players (and most experienced) are out of the team after they boycotted the game with Levski in a protest for not having received any wages for months. The team is filled with many reserves and youngsters and moral is down to ground zero. Botev is one of the most ambitious teams in the league. They are a real force at home with their great crowd behind them. The team had two draws in the last two games - against powerful CSKA Sofia and in the big derby of Plovdiv against their "cousins" from Locomotiv. They cannot afford not to win again and their advantage over Minyor is enormous at the moment. Drawing the last two games means that Botev probably won't show any mercy and win quietly, but would rather be going for a high score. Bookies haven't released yet handicaps (they usually do it on match-day for Bulgarian league), but Botev's straight win is 1.14 at the moment. That is an iron-solid combo material. But I suggest waiting for the handicaps - a 1.5 handi for Botev should be near 1.50 and this is a great option I think. However, I will be going higher this time - probably Botev -2.5. 2. Slavia - Ludogorets One of the most certain away victories of the round. Slavia has been pathetic in the last two monts - they not only lose game after game, but they play just terribly. Their coach resigned, but his resignation was rejected by the board so he is still managing, but he does not get any respect from players and fans. It is not unlikely that players will want him out and will do everything possible to speed-up the process. Ludogorets is the current champion and probably the main contender to win the title this year as well. They started amazingly and had a long run without dropping a point. Then, in the last month they lost their concentration a little and failed in three consecutive games - a draw and a loss away from home in the league, and a loss at home in the cup. This was as an emergency warning sign and the team destroyed Etar at home last weekend - I believe this marked the beginning of another upward trend for the "green eagles". Last season, Ludogorets surprisingly lost against Slavia in Sofia by 3:2. But may not this mislead you - the green eagles were much better but conceded three goals from distance after pathetic goal-keeping. I don't see this happening again and Ludogorets should win comfortably. Plus, home advantage is very weak for Slavia because they have very small fan base. Ludogorets straight win is priced at 1.50 with bet365 3. Cherno More - CSKA A game between a mediocre but solid home team - Cherno More, and strong title contender CSKA who are in a good run at the moment. However, Cherno More is like the Bulgarian Stoke City - they play ultra-defensive and physical football, they are traditionally a fortress at home, and they raise their game when they play the big names - CSKA and Levski, at home. Indeed, Cherno More have one of their poorest seasons in the last five years, but I am sure they offer a battle against CSKA. They have a secret weapon they use very often in this types of games against top teams - it is the condition of their pitch, which is never really good, but always becomes particularly ugly and unbearable for such games. Something that often many Spanish teams are accused of doing when they play Barca or Real at home, but to a much higher extent - you just get the feeling that Cherno More on purpose aggravates their pitch condition before such games. Now the weather in the country is bad and it would be another good reason to expect a swamp football in Varna. Games between these two teams in Varna almost exclusively end in "unders" in the last seasons. 0:0 in 11/12, 1:0 in 10/11, 0:0 in 09/10, 1:0 in 08/09, 0:2 in 07/08, 0:2 in 06/07, 0:0 in 05/06. The last "over" was in the fall of 2004 - 1:2. So, Cherno More and CSKA did not produce any over in Varna for 8 years! I don't expect it to be very different now. Cherno More are missing their top-striker Palomino, so I see them having chance to score only from some set piece or a long range shot from captain Georgi Iliev. CSKA is not full of goals either - very talented winger Nuandji (scored the winner in the eternal derby with Levski) is injured, top player and best forward Platini has not still recovered and most likely will not start the game. Furthermore, CSKA coach Stoycho Mladenov is famous for his "economical" and narrow clean-sheet away victories. So, I don't believe that if CSKA takes the lead they will push forward for more. Knowing Mladenov's style, they will probably try to kill off the game tempo and fortify their defense. Unders are 1.65 with Sportingbet.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Cherno more-CSKA I completely agree with what Fedar stated above - this game has under 2.5 written all over it. The last 8 encounters at this stadium between those teams finished all under 2.5 goals. The last time there was an over was in 2003 when Cherno more won 3-0, but CSKA rested their whole team in preparation for the cup final. Following the terrible condition of the pitch and strong defensive play by Cherno more and the good defense of CSKA - this will be a tough game with probably narrow CSKA win. Under 2.5 @ 1.65 Sportingbet CSKA 1-0 @ 5.50 Sportingbet Beroe-Litex Beroe has been terribble recently and does not have a win for 5 games in a row now. It is time for them to improve if they do not want to feel the relegation pressure.That is why Litex is considered to be favourites in this game, but there is a interesting fact here - Litex has not won away at Beroe since 2002. 3 wins for Beroe and 4 draws since then which proves that Stara Zagora is really a difficult place for Litex to play. Yes of course Litex is full with talent this season, but they did not show some fantastic football, they are not pressured for some high goals this season and I believe it is worth trying double chance Beroe and Draw @ 1.62 Sportingbet Else where, sure wins for Chernomorets Burgas,Levski and Botev, but the prices are very low and it is not worth betting on them. One surprise might be - Pirin Gotse Delchev winning against Loko Sofia. The home team shows very good football for a newly promoted team whereas Loko has been terrible so far - especially away with only 1 point and 1 goal scored. It is worth trying Home win - 2.51 @ Sportingbet Good luck to everyone!

1.Botev - Minyor Last week I tipped about Minyor's handicap home loss. I actually feel sorry I did not go for a higher handicap - only Levski's impotence up-front stopped me doing this. The situation in Minyor is apocalyptic now. The team probably won't survive and will go bankrupt within the next month. As pointed out, their four best players (and most experienced) are out of the team after they boycotted the game with Levski in a protest for not having received any wages for months. The team is filled with many reserves and youngsters and moral is down to ground zero. Botev is one of the most ambitious teams in the league. They are a real force at home with their great crowd behind them. The team had two draws in the last two games - against powerful CSKA Sofia and in the big derby of Plovdiv against their "cousins" from Locomotiv. They cannot afford not to win again and their advantage over Minyor is enormous at the moment. Drawing the last two games means that Botev probably won't show any mercy and win quietly, but would rather be going for a high score. Bookies haven't released yet handicaps (they usually do it on match-day for Bulgarian league), but Botev's straight win is 1.14 at the moment. That is an iron-solid combo material. But I suggest waiting for the handicaps - a 1.5 handi for Botev should be near 1.50 and this is a great option I think. However, I will be going higher this time - probably Botev -2.5. 2. Slavia - Ludogorets One of the most certain away victories of the round. Slavia has been pathetic in the last two monts - they not only lose game after game, but they play just terribly. Their coach resigned, but his resignation was rejected by the board so he is still managing, but he does not get any respect from players and fans. It is not unlikely that players will want him out and will do everything possible to speed-up the process. Ludogorets is the current champion and probably the main contender to win the title this year as well. They started amazingly and had a long run without dropping a point. Then, in the last month they lost their concentration a little and failed in three consecutive games - a draw and a loss away from home in the league, and a loss at home in the cup. This was as an emergency warning sign and the team destroyed Etar at home last weekend - I believe this marked the beginning of another upward trend for the "green eagles". Last season, Ludogorets surprisingly lost against Slavia in Sofia by 3:2. But may not this mislead you - the green eagles were much better but conceded three goals from distance after pathetic goal-keeping. I don't see this happening again and Ludogorets should win comfortably. Plus, home advantage is very weak for Slavia because they have very small fan base. Ludogorets straight win is priced at 1.50 with bet365 3. Cherno More - CSKA A game between a mediocre but solid home team - Cherno More, and strong title contender CSKA who are in a good run at the moment. However, Cherno More is like the Bulgarian Stoke City - they play ultra-defensive and physical football, they are traditionally a fortress at home, and they raise their game when they play the big names - CSKA and Levski, at home. Indeed, Cherno More have one of their poorest seasons in the last five years, but I am sure they offer a battle against CSKA. They have a secret weapon they use very often in this types of games against top teams - it is the condition of their pitch, which is never really good, but always becomes particularly ugly and unbearable for such games. Something that often many Spanish teams are accused of doing when they play Barca or Real at home, but to a much higher extent - you just get the feeling that Cherno More on purpose aggravates their pitch condition before such games. Now the weather in the country is bad and it would be another good reason to expect a swamp football in Varna. Games between these two teams in Varna almost exclusively end in "unders" in the last seasons. 0:0 in 11/12, 1:0 in 10/11, 0:0 in 09/10, 1:0 in 08/09, 0:2 in 07/08, 0:2 in 06/07, 0:0 in 05/06. The last "over" was in the fall of 2004 - 1:2. So, Cherno More and CSKA did not produce any over in Varna for 8 years! I don't expect it to be very different now. Cherno More are missing their top-striker Palomino, so I see them having chance to score only from some set piece or a long range shot from captain Georgi Iliev. CSKA is not full of goals either - very talented winger Nuandji (scored the winner in the eternal derby with Levski) is injured, top player and best forward Platini has not still recovered and most likely will not start the game. Furthermore, CSKA coach Stoycho Mladenov is famous for his "economical" and narrow clean-sheet away victories. So, I don't believe that if CSKA takes the lead they will push forward for more. Knowing Mladenov's style, they will probably try to kill off the game tempo and fortify their defense. Unders are 1.65 with Sportingbet.
Under 2.5 Cherno More-CSKA is a must bet to me.I see 0:1 X/2 HT-FT

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 A small recap: Cherno More - CSKA 0:0 FT UNDER 2.5 WON I feel sorry I was not brave enough to go for under 1.5. This game has gone under 1.5 goals in Varna for fifth time in a row! Anyway, 1.60 was great value for unders, since there were very few chances to score and this game seemed impossible from the start to go over. Botev - Minyor 2:0 FT Botev -1.5 WON This bet won as well, but I am not happy with that pick. Botev's win was not as easy as I expected. They once again overslept the first 45 minutes (this is turning into a chronic problem for Botev at home against weaker team). Looking in retrospective, this was not the best pick. Slavia - Ludogorets 0:0 FT Ludogorets to Win Lost The only loss for the day. However, if the two teams play again tomorrow, I will once again take Ludogorets at the same price without hesitation. The guests were much better but seemed to have forgotten how to score goals from 100% clean positions. I counted maybe 10 great opportunities for the guests, while Slavia was just defending. The bet was good.