** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 >Botev - Eurocollege Botev win to nil @ 1.50 (b365) FT Botev - Eurocollege 6-1 :wall > Pirin Razlog - Levski Under 2.5 @ 3.00 (>B365) FT Razlog - Levski 0:1 :nana > CSKA - Ludogorets CSKA 2.25 FT CSKA - Ludogorets 0-1 :( Stupid and unprovoked red card for CSKA in the beginning and all my strategy went to hell. > Neftochimik - Botev Vratsa ."...the odds for home victory fell from 1.90 to 1.60 within several hours. This is too huge and it means that there should have been substantial betting on Neftochimik. Since I don't think that this game will be very attractive for betters, I think this push in the price came from people with insider info." FT Neftochimik - Botev 1-0 ;)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13

Fedar' date=' many fans of CSKA at the game - much more than in the game against Levski - you were right our fans definitely regarded yesterday's game very important. :lol[/quote'] Dude, okay, I was wrong. But do you realize that mocking others' opinions and choices AFTER-EVENT is strongly not tolerated here. Please tell me - did I mock you last week when you said that there is no chance Levski will lose to Ludogorets?! I didn't, although your attitude probably deserved a little mocking. So, please, peace off.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 28 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Botev Plovdiv v Ludogorets Razgrad (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cherno More v PFC Minyor Pernik (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokomotiv Sofia v Litex Lovech (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Montana v FC Botev Vratsa (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] PFC Pirin Gotse Delchev v CSKA Sofia (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Beroe v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chernomorets Burgas v Slavia Sofia (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Levski Sofia v FC Etar Veliko Tarnovo (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] We got a round of games on Wednesday! Here are a few tips before prices go down. 1. Lokomotiv Sofia - Litex Should be tip of the round to go with high stakes on. First, Lokomotiv is currently one of the worst teams in the league. 12th place, no win in 8 games in the league (!), just lost against waiters and accountants from Masters in the national cup, didn't win at home for 4 games in a row. They got no money and little support on the stands. Second, Litex is finding their best form. They are performing pretty well lately. Third, head-to-head Litex advantage is crushing: 7 consecutive victories, 3 in Sofia. Litex 1.85 @ Sportingbet 2. Botev - Ludogorets Derby of the round. If you follow my reviews, you would know Botev is very underish. I don't expect it to change against the group leaders. Botev will leave the possession in the guests hands and make sure to fortify their back. Botev got 6 unders in the last 7 league games. Botev also has the habit of starting slowly, illustrated by few early goals. Ludogorets is not so prolific up-front as last year. Especially away from home - they are in a series of 4 unders. Main problem of the team is that they lack the sharpness on the flanks they used to possess last season. The two teams met only once - last spring for the national cup. Ludogorets won comfortably by 3-0 in Plovdiv, but this game should not be very representative as Botev's squad is quite different now. I see this game ending in something like 0-0 or 0-1. I take unders at good price here. Under 2.5 @ 1.85 (sportingbet) 3. Pirin - CSKA Difficult away game for CSKA where I expected the goal-scoring weakness of the team to persist. The pitch will probably be in bad condition and the home team will park the bus. CSKA will be relying once again on its Brazilian star Platini to provide goals, but in this way the team has become predictable. A little advantage for CSKA is that they got Priso suspended and he is really a terrible player that ruins their game. I think CSKA could hardly score more than one, and Pirin will most likely not score against the best defense in the league. Unders are the way to go: Under 2.5 @ 2.30 (sportingbet)

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Botev Plovdiv - Ludogoretz 2 @2,40 with Sportingbet. Botev are in period of 7 games without defeat, but in last 4 the have only one win against one of the weakest teams - Minyor. Ludogoretz has quit the Bulgarian Cup and now the only thing that left for them is the League, so they will be fully concentrate here. Botev has game for the Cup in the weekend and they know that they will not become champions but the Cup is a real goal plus the fact that one of the best team in Bulgaria is out from there. Coach of the home team Spasov not like to play defensive, he likes to play open and attacking football and Ludogretz are strongest when they play against this type of teams. Yes, Ludogorezt are not in the best form, but they must improve it.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 1. Lokomotiv Sofia - Litex Litex 1.85 @ Sportingbet FT Loko - Litex 0:2 :ok 2. Botev - Ludogorets Under 2.5 @ 1.85 (Sportingbe quote: "I see this game ending in something like 0-0 or 0-1." FT Botev - Ludogorets 0-1 :ok 3. Pirin - CSKA Under 2.5 @ 2.30 FT Pirin - CSKA 0-5 :eek Well, in my defense about the last pick, I will say that this game has been taken out from most bookies. As a matter of fact, the games of Pirin had been taken out massively since the beginning, it is only the last few weeks when bookies released a few matches of them, but maybe it is time to close them down again.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Today we got the last game for the Bulgarian Cup round between Lokomotiv Sofia and Chernomorets and I got a hot tip for you. If you remember correctly, I tipped successfully an away victory for Chernomorets in the same game for the league a few weeks earlier and Chernomorets got them with 3-0. I see absolutely no reason not to repeat my choice for today. Difference in class is big and Chernomorets are in a really hot form, plus they have big motivation to progress in the tournament. Loko Sofia, on the other hand, is in dismal condition and should be much more concerned about staying in the premier league where they are at 14th place currently. They are amidst a streak of four consecutive defeats, while Chernomorets is having 9 (NINE) consecutive wins!!! Chernomorets has been in Sofia for few days already preparing for this game. Home advantage here will be next to nothing, as the games will be played at neutral venue with very little home support. Chernomorets @ 1.75 (bet365)

Today we got the last game for the Bulgarian Cup round between Lokomotiv Sofia and Chernomorets and I got a hot tip for you. If you remember correctly, I tipped successfully an away victory for Chernomorets in the same game for the league a few weeks earlier and Chernomorets got them with 3-0. I see absolutely no reason not to repeat my choice for today. Difference in class is big and Chernomorets are in a really hot form, plus they have big motivation to progress in the tournament. Loko Sofia, on the other hand, is in dismal condition and should be much more concerned about staying in the premier league where they are at 14th place currently. They are amidst a streak of four consecutive defeats, while Chernomorets is having 9 (NINE) consecutive wins!!! Chernomorets has been in Sofia for few days already preparing for this game. Home advantage here will be next to nothing, as the games will be played at neutral venue with very little home support. Chernomorets @ 1.75 (bet365)
Loko Sofia - Chernomorets 3-1 FT Fail!

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 8 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Etar Veliko Tarnovo v Botev Plovdiv (12:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Litex Lovech v Chernomorets Burgas (12:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Slavia Sofia v Levski Sofia (12:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ludogorets Razgrad v Montana (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.02 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 9 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] CSKA Sofia v Lokomotiv Sofia (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Botev Vratsa v Cherno More (12:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokomotiv Plovdiv v PFC Pirin Gotse Delchev (12:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

there is one more game in this round between Minior Pernik and Beroe (2.20-3.1-3.0) Can anyone confirm the situation in Pernik, is that mean beroe is the play at the odds 3.0?
Nothing has changed here.Salaries are still not paid.More and more players are leaving Minyor cause of this.There are rumours for those who are still not sold that they will be during the winter break.Nikolay Hristozov, Jilio Tom and Krum Bibishkov,will be sell during the next transfer window.Because of the unpaid salaries experienced players refuse to train and the coach is forced to use unexperienced youngsters.Anyway the home crowd is the same it supports the club no matter what.Our stadium remains a tough place to visit.Beroe isn't the best visitor and the statistic is against them.A low scoring draw is the call here.Personally i willl go with small stake on 1:1 draw here.More than that current squad is the same which won promotion couple of seasons ago,which drew against Levski,beat CSKA and so on.The only difference is they are not paid.Once the salaries are paid the team will start gaining points.Bet365 offers 3.1 for a draw.gl!

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Not really attractive round for betting this one. Still, a brief review: 1. Etar - Botev A must win for Botev against the weakest team in the group. However, odds are pathetic. I think that if everything is fair and square, Botev may slip here. Maybe their strong political connection will help them take this one easy, but who knows. No bet here. 2. Litex - Chernomorets Probably the most attractive game of the round in football terms. Two really nice playing teams in good form and not carrying the burden of heavy expectations. My pick here is the "unders" because there are so many factors for it. Last seven games between the two teams went under! Chernomorets are very tight and organized defensively - that's exactly the type of teams against which Litex suffers in creativity. Plus, both teams are equal in class and won't take huge risks here. Under 2.5 @ 1.75 3. Slavia - Levski The oldest football derby of the country (though it lost its flair long time ago). Important news for Slavia - they got a new coach - Villi Vutsov, who is a strong motivator and the fruits of this change came really soon - Slavia got wonderful victory at home against one of the best teams - Botev Plovdiv, with 3:0. Villi Vutsov has a personal accounts to settle with the current owner of Levski and he will be eager to take his revenge. However, Slavia has pathetic history against Levski - it is so rare that they manage not to lose against them. So, taking Slavia on some sort of handicap is very risky. However, there is another good bet that sticks out - the Unders. Its price has been inflated due to few high scoring games of Levski but they were at home against poor teams. Away to Slavia will be very different - Vutsov's boys will park the bus and will aggressively defend against Levski, which have many troubles this season against such type of teams. Besides, the pitch is in awful condition in the moment (just checked it today). The game will be very nervous with lots of provocations (eccentric Villi Vutsov will be messed up with most of them). Quite a few factors for an underish game. Under 2.5 @ 2.15 4. Ludogorets - Montana Odds in this game speak for themselves - 1.030 for home win. Probably the lowest price in Europe this weekend. It shows how ridiculous Bulgarian football is, as some teams like Ludogorets just won't let any mid-table team steal points from them at their stadium - even if the game turns difficulty (they did not manage to fix it), the referee will surely help them get the win. That's why they get this scandalous odds. NO BET here! 5. CSKA - Loko Sofia CSKA should win this comfortably but no point at this odds. Probably, "CSKA to win to nill" will be a good choice, if it is above 1.70 (this option should be offered in the next one or two days). CSKA has the best defense in the league and I don't see Lokomotiv doing anything different than parking the bus and kicking the ball aimlessly far from their goal. A typical for the style of CSKA manager solid and economic "2:0" victory is very much in sight. But let's wait for odds here. 6. Botev - Cherno More Two of the most under-ish teams in the group. Unders must be a given thing here. However, bookies are aware and give only 1.60. But given the teams, the cold weather and the bad pitch condition, I think that 1.60 is not such a bad price and I still recommend it. Under 2.5 @ 1.60 7. Minyor - Beroe Hard to get a sense of the direction of this game. Minyor are too unpredictable with their financial and organizational problems. Despite them, they had few good results lately and can definitely put up a fight. Nevertheless, I think there is good value in opposing them. They are still on the edge of bankruptcy and the climate in the team is very dismal. Beroe, without shining, is a solid team who can play good football away from home. Beroe Draw no Bet @ 2.00

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Litex v Chernomorets Burgas Little to choose between the home side who lie fifth and the away side who lie fourth. Litex are by far the more attacking and adventerous side but Burgas are on a seven game winning streak in the league and have conceded just 3 in their last nine league games. They are extremely tight at the back and this will be the strength of my bet. Litex will struggle to break them down and at odds of 1.66 are an obvious lay for me on the exchanges. I fancy Chernomorets to nick one at some stage and I dont really trust the home side to break them down so Im siding with Burgas @ 5.00 Chernomorets Burgas @ 5.00 Bet365

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Etar - Botev (Plovdiv) Be careful with Botev(Plovdiv) or even can try with some small stakes win for Etar, cause Botev are playing nothing and it seems that coach F. Spasov will be sacked soon or later. Slavia - Levski - good call of Fedar for under bet Minyor - Beroe - for me this is the bet of the round AW for me is sure. Other guys here already stated the situation at Minyor - no money. Lokomotiv Plovdiv - Pirin GD - possible draw, cause the away team still has not draw at his score.

Fedar' date=' I was thinking to bet on combo for Under 2.5 goals in all games, except Ludogorets-Montana but I'm not sure yet![/quote'] Not sure it's a good idea. It will be definitely a round with few goals, but seven unders in a combo sounds like an over-pushing to me. On the other side, if you bet individually seven unders as singles, I am absolutely sure you will get profit in the end.